Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best singer, I'd be able to show my emotions more through song.

WYR have an intense migraine that never goes away or an intense uncomfortable feeling around your crotch for the rest of your life?ย 

Uncomfortable feeling around my crotch for sure. Migraines ain't fun.

ย 

WYR have the next FE be a spinoff rhythm game or a spinoff farming game?

Spinoff farming. HM/SoS/RF crossover/spiritual gogogo!

WYR for FE to have yearly releases of average quality, or wait years between them but have them always be top-notch quality?

Years in between to them have top notch quality. Quality over quantity, but also whatโ€™s the point of more if theyโ€™re less enjoyable?

WYR the next fe have a more traditional setting or try something new again like Three Houses?

Try something new like Three Houses did. Sticking with tradition for the sake of it isn't a good thing, if you ask me.

Would you rather know who the person you'll eventually marry is ahead of time, or save it as a surprise for later?

Save it as a surprise for later because Iโ€™ve seen enough time travel movies to know that knowing whatโ€™s gonna happen ahead of time doesnโ€™tย lead to good results. Our relationship should be built up naturally instead of how my actions would change knowing the future, since the outcome might change, and I also donโ€™t know if that really counts as love if I just do it because it will work out. Besides if I have someone who I will (happily) marry one day then that knowledge itself is good enough for me.

WYR be able to summon food whenever you want it or someone something to drink whenever you want it?

Food, 'cause food contains water in it!

WYR live in a house that can fly wherever you wanted it to, or have a bike that allowed you to warp to anywhere you wanted twice a day?

Have a bike that allows you to warp anywhere you wanted twice a day because thatโ€™s enough for one round trip and it doesnโ€™t take time to warp, meaning I wouldnโ€™t have to worry about missing school or anything.

WYR go sky diving or deep sea diving?

• 2 years later...