Would you rather...?

The Agent of Chaos

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

die next week.

I have nothing to live for now, and thanks to the back aches that are in my family my back would hurt like hell in about 60 to 70 years. don't want that for over 400 years longer.

would you rather never love or be loved again, or have your heart broken every year for the rest of your life?

I'd rather be loved again. I dont want to depress myself or go emo for something that I know that will happen every single year and know that i will never be loved by who I am. I'm not a masochist.

Would you rather live in the same era (like the 80's or 90's) or keep advancing into the new millenium?

Edited by Althenian Memories~

I think that I'd rather let the flow of time's river continue on its merry way. Stagnation is boring, after all.

Would you rather have to work for a living, or not be allowed to ever work / have a job (assuming that money isn't a concern).

Play Superman 64. Richard, no need to comment.

Would you rather explore Uranus or Neptune for a day?

*Provided that there is a space suit that's immune to the cold, that is.*

Edited by Princess_Priscilla

Neptune. No real reason why.

Would you rather...

Have $100,000 while everyone else has nothing or have $1 million when everyone else has $5 million.

(And no weaseling out with inflation arguments either, we're assuming purchasing power is maintained... <_< )

Unnoticed, I like my voice, and if no one hears me anyway, Im at no loss.

Would you rather be corrupted by Loptous, or be corrupted by Gharnef?

Edited by Spy

The lovable loser. Once again, I already am one. What do you mean by "who everyone gets behind" though?

'whom everyone supports' might be a better way to say it. 'whom everyone roots for' is better still.

Fire. Insurance covers fire, and you can escape a fire. Can't say the same about floods.

Hearing. It's harder to learn how to get around without sight than it would be to learn sign language and learn to communicate without voice.

Would you rather do something that you're really good at but are rather indifferent to, or something that you're fairly mediocre at but really enjoy otherwise?

...Hearing. It's going anyway. No wait, sight! 'Cause guide dogs...yeah, both kinda suck. Probably sight.

Ah thank christ I got ninja'd. Mediocrity and enjoyment, all. The fucking. Way.

Assuming you survive, struck by lightning or shot through the chest?

Edited by Grimsworth of Natal

I think I'm living this.

I'm living the other one, wanna trade?

both legs, I'm a games addict, wouldn't be able to hold nunchuck without a second arm, I don't use my legs a lot anyways.

lose all the games you play or never play games again?

Lose the games You've already kicked it off by making me lose one

Would you rather be a big rockstar and live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars, where the girls come easy and the drugs cheap but you can't eat and are just somehow sustained without food

Or carry on with your normal life how it is now

Ejected upwards, for suicide results....

(meh)

Which will you pick, get swallowed in a rift full of ghosts, or be dismembered from limb-to-limb by ghouls?