Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oifey cause I get to stay around longer

Would you rather die to hunger or die by drowning ?

Drowning especially if I can choose to die in the middle of the ocean, rather than trapped under ice.

Would you rather kill a stranger and frame another stranger for it or be wrongfully accused of mudering somebody in both cases nobody will find out the true culprit

Edited by mikethfc

be wrongfully accused, I could never ruin anyones life, let alone 2 (1 dead 1 in prison for a crime he/she did not commit)

would you rather get a job you really like but only just make enough money to survive, or have a job you really hate doing but make so much money you can buy whatever you please? (also, you can't quit your job until you are 65, and you work about 40 hours per week)

Lion, and you don't want me to link to the YouTube video that explains why.

Would you rather have a common but nonfatal food allergy, or a rare but fatal food allergy?

pass my classes, I don´t see why I should pick the other one. I still live with my parents, they pay everything for me...

would you rather be able to fly or be able to move things with your mind?

Move things with my mind, because I'm lazy like that.

Would you rather take a painful crap once every three days, or take three non-painful craps a day?

Once every 3 days,

Armstrong and Miller explain why best.

Would you rather be always right but nobody listens, or always being wrong, yet have an entourage of radical extremist followers.

The former is actually kinda closer to how I am, so I'd stick with that. Having extremist followers while always being wrong is not my cup of tea.

Would you rather get in the car with a crazy driver and risk getting killed, or walk and hope that no one hits you?

Edited by LittleAl

Normally I'd prefer walking but it would be better to get the crazy person away from the car, so I'll go with the former as there'd be a possibility of disuading them from driving.

Never listen to the music you like or dislike again or end up having to balance it out with music you can't stand in at least a 1:1 ratio