Everyone is gay for Hideyoshi Kinoshita

Junkhead

I'm sure a few are inclined to disagree.

NM, it's a trap. Unless it actually has breats, it has to be Rule 63, or something. gIO is cheating by using a Rule 63 character! :o

Edited by Soul

btw i stopped playing yugioh after synchros came out

Synchros do make the game much faster now since they can be brought rather easily.

I miss those boss monsters like Judgment Dragon except that Judgment Dragon is one of the only worthwhile boss monsters I can think of that isn't a Synchro.

And screw you! Synchro monsters are freakin awesome!

Synchros do make the game much faster now since they can be brought rather easily.

I miss those boss monsters like Judgment Dragon except that Judgment Dragon is one of the only worthwhile boss monsters I can think of that isn't a Synchro.

And screw you! Synchro monsters are freakin awesome!

they take away the fun in yugioh. i remember back in the days where people used gladiators and yubel

they take away the fun in yugioh. i remember back in the days where people used gladiators and yubel

People still play them. And do remember the times when you could use 3 Cold Waves and 3 Solemn Judgments?! Glads used the crap out them to stun you while they kept poking at you with Gyzarus since you could use 3 Bestiaries.

And I don't remember ever running into a Yubel deck so I'm not sure how effective they were.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Glads were used thanks to 3 Bestiari and Gyzarus. Tele-DAD was broken as fuck.

Hell, DAD is a horribly unbalanced card that even it being Limited doesn't really help it just stopped decks based around.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Man sure is great to be a Magic player in here.

btw Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon is wtf. Also Mirror Force.

You obviously don't know the joys of playing against a X-Saber deck and Mirror Force punishes over extending.

You obviously don't know the joys of playing against a X-Saber deck and Mirror Force punishes over extending.

But yeah, I stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh last summer and picked up magic. Less gay shit 8[. Plus my Magic cards are actually good.