Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well while you're welcome to do so, I'd still consider hopping in sooner since Chapter 2 isn't necessarily drawing to a close just yet.

Either way's fine though. I just don't want newcomers to have to spend too much time floating around in hammerspace is all.

UPDATE:

-OP Updated

-Combat team point distribution specifics and amendments added (shown in dark red)

-Mercenary ability balanced

-Kill point award levels changed from 5/Normal, 10/5lvl+, and 20/10lvl+ to 5/Normal, 10/3lvl+, and 20/6lvl+

-Mend Staff requirement level nullified

we never reached a conclusion on poisons <_<

Uh yeah it did and I misheard your question about them :lol:

Cuddles eventually convinced me that it was an item that didn't really need any required level unlocks so I just went a ahead and removed it from the list.

I've noticed something....most of the people who signed up for this aren't here anymore....

and I thought Kanami had another character?

A few have left RPG, EchoingPewter, NTNP. But there's still 10 people around for this. (Some are just not as active as others, but that said, you're not on the more active side yourself XD)

As for me, Seina got scrapped (or NPC'ified) and separated off from the group in Sergio(?) Port town. Eriya, will probably join later in Chapter 2, or sometime in chapter 3.

Is your guy within sight of the group by chance, 13? (Or should I call you Shadow? )

Nyaww self pity doesn't get you anywhere, don't criticize yourself :/ Let me do it for you!

Honestly though? Introduction post isn't bad, it's not medal worthy but still a 6 or 7 out of 10 :/

I'm more interested in seeing how you make contact and then integrate with the group since that's were everyone does abysmally. We all end up going "Hey, Employ me!" :/ And Raquel or Veronika or some other guy ends up saying "Sigh, I suppose I have to" and then... shit happens and gets ignored so that people can stay with the group.

Not saying you all suck, I lack the solution myself, but if you're able to think of something other then "Employ me!" It'd be great :P

I could be more specific If I could figure out where the group is. I never found it, so he's at whatever the closest approximate area is. And its 13th, preferably, but 13 and shadow are both fine.

Also, intros are my BAD part. Once I get in, my character interaction is stronger. (especially negative interaction. hehehe)

EDIT: Also, I am going to be gone today, but tomorrow I can be on more.

Edited by 13thshadow

Well ...

Currently he was on a patrol about 50 miles from the town.

50 miles is just slightly over the distance that separates Urquium and Ursaea(our current destination). The party on the other hand only made it ten miles before being ambushed and are currently still in that area.

What I'd recommend is shortening his distance. Now that I think about it, 50 miles is a pretty extreme distance for patrolling. 10 miles is also a lot but easy to handwave.

Not saying you all suck, I lack the solution myself, but if you're able to think of something other then "Employ me!" It'd be great

Shadrak already did.

Since Damian doesn't seem to be interested in the one other relevant tie in, I'm pretty sure this will just be another case of "hire me".

Also, intros are my BAD part. Once I get in, my character interaction is stronger. (especially negative interaction. hehehe)

Nyeh, if that's your "bad" part, I'm expecting some decent leveled RP'ing from you mister XD Though the fact that you mentioned your "interactions" being your strong point is already a plus in my books. Seen way~ too many people who focus on subplots for their character at the expense of interacting with others. Characterization through background vs current emotional-social actions I guess :/

Negative interaction has me really interested though, and I look forward to seeing it. And hope desperately negative interaction isn't "Leave me alone, I don't like talking to anyone, I'm going to go mope around etc (Since it's not really "interaction) XD

@Phoenix

What was Shadraks reasoning? You're all stupid so I'll organize your silly group and implement strategy? Or was it Woo~ FE fragment-like thingie! I want to research it despite not having the right equipment or chances to study it.

Okay it's not that bad a joining, but it's not the only alternative, there's plenty more and the "others" were sort of what I was referring to.

But yeah, considering the mercenary bit, and wanting cash I think it'll be another typical "hire me!" too :/

Also, what's the time there? O_o

Edited by Kanami