• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

-OP updated

-Items list updated

-Requirements list updated

-Rods, Blasting Rods, Caduceus, Imbued Sphere, and Power Sphere items added.

Note: These are skill weapons that function similarly to the flintlock weapons and their pellet pouch equivalents. These weapons, like the flintlock weapons, can be used by any class.

-Magician skill upgrade 2 changed from 20% evade reduction to 40%

-Bard skill changed; When the bard sacrifices 20% of their hp, the entire party(save for the bard) has the bard's chosen stat increased by 1 point for that turn

Upgrade 1: The chosen stat is now boosted by 2 points.

Upgrade 2: 2 separate stats can now be chosen.

Note: The bard skill is a free action and the bard can still act regularly while it is in use.

-Imbued Weapons, Light Brands, and Rune Weapons may now come in other magic types, with one exception-Anima based Rune Weapons are canonically impossible.

Eg: Dark Brand, Light Rune Weapon, Arcane Light Weapon, etc.

New teams are up in the discussion topic (edited my previous post). Critique and such you people who weren't here. They're not permanent and can we worked around some if needed.

Hey guys, we were having a vote on the dragon's element. It was between thunder and earth, but if you'd rather have another you can vote for that too. So far it was...

Thunder: 3 votes (roy, Eail, Slave)

Earth: 1 vote (Acacia)

Hey guys, we were having a vote on the dragon's element. It was between thunder and earth, but if you'd rather have another you can vote for that too. So far it was...

Thunder: 4 votes (roy, Eail, Slave, Snike)

Light: 1 vote (Snowy)

Earth: 1 vote (Acacia)

FYP

*pockets bribes*

Edited by Snike

I'll vote for Light.

Also damn it. Im supposed to be getting a vacation so why is it that im scheduled to do something every day. I just wanna play P4A and post.

Anyways keep up tge good work everyone.

I know almost everyone's on IRC right now but I'm making a note here for posterity(and this will be in the channel rules too once I decide where to put it).

From now on, magical canon is not to be debated/argued in the channel. If people have issues with what's going on, take it to pm. Ask GMs for clarification if necessary. If I see MC arguments in the channel, I'll give one warning and then the next step is a kick. After that we move up to 1 hour and 1 day bans.

Holy crap! Phee's bringin' down THE HAMMAH.

Seriously though, thank you. We can still ask questions about it in chat though, right? You and Cyn aren't always on but there's usually someone who's asked the same question before.

Well back at university i cannot access IRC through my laptop. I have no idea why.

I can still access it via phone, But my phone always turns off over some period of time. i think i can fix this.

So im returning to university and I have finished reading and catching up... I think.

Daichi x Katsu

Robin x Gytha

Synthia x Grant

Zach x Grant

Reign x Everyone

Hey there Foxy Lady!!

The group is slowly getting along but Snike likes trolling.

Oh yeah did something happen in. IRC to make post those rules?

Can someone give me a recap of what's going on and what everyone is doing?

Aneda and Katrina went off to speak to an old dragon on the outskirts of town.

Faatina went off racing with Mandy and Tali.

Gabbie and Connor went to a W.E. building in town and recruited Luka.

Raquel and a bunch of other people went north only to be hit by a blockade on one side and Kit on the other. Nanahm is trying to get Robin to just take the blasted gift in this group as well.

Veronika took a group to the south and they're pestering Shadrak.

Norbert and Valter are bonding somewhere.

Ranyin is passing on his teachings to Synthia or something.

So, with all the tanks leaving, I was considering some stuff. Thoughts?

1. Sell Synthia's shield tome and get a defense tome

............And then roy realized Raquel doesn't actually sell those yet. Huh, nevermind. I'll leave it here for future reference though, for when she does get them. Would be a good idea or no?

2. Katrina hasn't fought yet, so I can still change her weapon setup. Was considering trading her axe for a defending lance and buying the axe later. Good idea? Bad idea? (I like the axe, but it seems she'll be pure defense for the foreseeable future.)