Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

1: Wait no defense tomes? Huh ... well there'll be some item unlocks before the battle so ... yeah ... that's a possible thing.

2: Well if the axe has to be a dark axe, sure.

3: A little too tired to post right now so I'mma go to bed and do it later when I wake up.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One other thing, teams have been edited in the discussion topic (or more like erased) With Fred gone and John and Sophia aiming to be killed we need to rearrange things. If people have suggestions please dump them over there (if I'm not in chat, since I have to edit that post)

Is there anything else I need to know? About the setting or situation or anything? I think I've read all the previous posts concerning the three peg sisters but I may have missed stuff.

Small update:

-OP updated.

-Bard skill (Empower) targets simplified stats(mt, hit, as, evd, def, and res), not raw stats.

How does this affect anything one might ask? Try focusing on raw spd and see what happens. So yeah simplified it is.

I'm very interested in how Robin expected people to react to her. To drop everything they were doing and join her in her fruitless quest? (Just to find out Raquel was in the market, lol?)

Also now apparently exasperated Synthia is major rude.

Yes I am frustrated, why do you ask?

....Do I waste a paragraph on anyone? My Synthia portions have been the longest part of my last few posts. xD

I'm questioning this because it's going to turn out in IC that Robin is a pretentious ass who doesn't like to recieve help when she's the one who asks for it. I don't think that's what you wanted it to come off as, otherwise I would say nothing.

If you were expecting more interaction then you should have done more than "Hey, I'm lost, can you help?"

How many people do you have a drawn out conversation with when they stop you to ask for directions? You're going somewhere, they're looking for something. There's not much incentive to converse.

This is a chronic problem. Whenever Robin asks people for help you tend to assume they should do more than just give her an answer. Have you considered having her ask about someone else's life? That would be much more likely to get a reaction asking about her in return. Or just a flat out "I had something to talk about, can you listen to me?" And then she could talk about whatever you wanted to be brought up. Just, ya know, suggestions.

EDIT: Oh yes, another thing. If Robin had gone with Nadya or Synthia you would have gotten some of that interaction you were hoping for. It's a lot easier to talk when you're going to the same place. Of course, the way the posts went by the end it wasn't really an option, so boo.

Edited by roymbrog

It's quite clear now I am incapable as a writer and RPer. If things I do are stupid, then I will instead do nothing. If anyone wants to talk to Robin from now on, just mention her by name and I will reply.

Edited by Snowy_One

Of course. It's always MY fault when things go wrong. Never anyone elses fault. Well then, it's quite simple. Don't talk to Robin and she'll just stop being there now.

Nothing went wrong other than your insane attitude. But you're right about one thing even if you're just being a little sarcastic right now. It is always your fault; it's always your fault when you start complaining about Robin's social life. If you want Robin's ass kissed so badly, make your own npcs and have them do it instead of trying to force everyone else to. That's not why they're here, and it's not why I'm here. I didn't start this rp so that every interaction under the sun could go swimmingly for the verbose backwater huntress who doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself(huh, she sounds like her rper. Didn't we have a talk about character separation before?). Negative interactions happen. No one has any obligation to Robin. Ignoring good advice will get you or your character labeled an idiot. This is the natural order of things. Deal with it, and stop whining like a toddler every time you don't get to write out some enormous Robin expo(not that you don't write these at every turn anyway).

Edited by Phoenix