CATS

Return of the Emblem: Chat

3997 posts in this topic

Keep in mind, Eail, that those with 3 characters can only use two. If I do two attacks I can't defend anyone with Katrina.

Also, Ether has a guaranteed kill on the bard with Lia. We just need to take out the Warlock first.

I have several options for taking out Soldier A

1. Defended Synthia murderates the guy (defended by who? Probably Grant, since his bulwark will last over EP)

2. KAtrina defended Shadrak murderates Soldier A. They are both guaranteed hits and those hits will hurt like a mofo.

3. People with decent defense hack it to death

Warlock is more problematic. Valter and Robin should attack it first (This is why I brought up the two character thing, it applies to me.) Valter does a guaranteed 5 damage and if Raquel bards AS he doubles making it a guaranteed 10. Robin deals a guaranteed 2 damage. Neither of them take the magician counter or regular counter. Someone else would be able to finish him off after that most likely.

So basically, unless you want me to take up two battle posts, you're either getting Synthia/Valter or KAtrina/Valter from me. Use them well.

EDIT: With regard to the Ether statement, he was on chat this morning (if you didn't see logs) and said he'll be back later today, but not here tonight.

EDIT:EDIT: Also, Phee, he wants to talk to you about unit placement.

EDIT:EDIT:EDIT:

Gar triples Warlock with AS boost from Raquel. Between him, Valter, and Robin, we got this. Might not have to use strength ring either. Also,depending on if Blake gets hurt or not, Luka heals Blake.

It still counts as one battle post if you use your two characters in different posts, correct? Luka has to heal after Blake attacks which is after Zach attacks.

EDIT^4: Change of plans. Ether is killing Warlock.

Edited by roymbrog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh... oh god.

Phoenix you just made me cry.

As a side note, before I post is there anything Chelsea can do?

Edited by GoD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea where +15 for Davod/Lia/Faatina came from by the way, seeing as they got one kill and a defend that would be 8.

Edit: I forgot hit exp, but that's 10.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In light of the midnight crews revelation that the Shining Armor does something, our current plan of Valter+Gar attacking and killing Alexan must be replaced. The armor reduces each of their damage(range and skill-weapon) by half, rendering it too risky to try.

Therefor we've had to change gears to letting Blake take the first shot.

With Stance+Davod HIT boost, Blake will have 13 HIT towards Alexan's 15 AVO. Better odds than even Valter had. He'll do 12 damage minimum, and Katarina is durable enough to take two rolls of six and survive the counter. Gar will then follow-up with his attack. Gar does 5 minimum, so with some luck she'll go down. The reason for this order is that Gar is defended by Mushirah, and she is more vulnerable to Alexan's damage.

So, in quick form.

Blake attack Alxan.

Gar kill Alexan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Res Raquel for guaranteed Blake hit, let Valter finish Alex off

If Blake doesn't OHKO, I would like a chance to shoot Alex. I might die, but whatevs. If we get the extra points afterwards I don't mind so much. Just make sure we can kill both people still and we're good.

Edited by roymbrog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In light of the midnight crews revelation that the Shining Armor does something, our current plan of Valter+Gar attacking and killing Alexan must be replaced. The armor reduces each of their damage(range and skill-weapon) by half, rendering it too risky to try.

Therefor we've had to change gears to letting Blake take the first shot.

With Stance+Davod HIT boost, Blake will have 13 HIT towards Alexan's 15 AVO. Better odds than even Valter had. He'll do 12 damage minimum, and Katarina is durable enough to take two rolls of six and survive the counter. Gar will then follow-up with his attack. Gar does 5 minimum, so with some luck she'll go down. The reason for this order is that Gar is defended by Mushirah, and she is more vulnerable to Alexan's damage.

So, in quick form.

Blake attack Alxan.

Gar kill Alexan.

Nope. Kat ate a lethal. :(

Good thing Alex doesn't carry doubles over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Valter had about a 70% chance to hit (including autohits) and killed if he did. 30% chance of living if he didn't. Calculated risk ect. Will post fluff later (but seriously someone save Kat ;___;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooooooooh roooooooooooooy~

With the current excessive points and whatnot I thought about indulging on a little something something. You still want Dual Book fun?

Or even Triangle attack for certain death of everything if we can get a third

Edited by Eail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tired and needed to finish this update so I'll post when I'm up.

UPDATE:

-OP updated.

-Items list updated.

-Rescue staff amended. Price changed from 70 to 80. Rescue staves may now also be used on allies to bypass the 'close in' phase when approaching a siege user.

Note: Those who purchased Rescue staves will need to pay the new difference(10 points).

-Guns and Rods equipping issues clarified.

-Soldier class skill updated. Wrath activates at 50% instead of 33%. Upgrade 1 allows Wrath to activate anytime the unit is not at max health. Upgrade 2 increases skl and spd by 25% at 50% hp or less.

-Mercenary class skill updated. Stat boosts changed from raw to simplified.

-Myrmidon class skill updated. Astra clarified.

-Long Bow amended.

-Great Bow added(upgraded long bow).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You forgot the damage increase in the Great Bow entry, btw.

I'll talk about my other issues eventually on IRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone who wants to make sure there points are correct on the spreadsheet do it now. I'll update everyone's at the end of the day and I can never be adamant if what I listed down in the sheet is right, so you could lose out on points or something.

EDIT: And done and stuff. Thank you all for fixing your guys.

Edited by Script

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE:

-OP updated.

-Item list updated.

-Upgrade list updated.

-Belated notice; quarterstaff and imbued staff prices reduced from 60 points to 50 points.

-Mount armor and tack series renamed and rethemed(Mail and Headband series respectively). Anyone who has mount armor can and definitely should continue explaining/plotting it as such, but the items themselves can now be used by mounted and unmounted classes alike.

-Elegant headband and Imperial headband added to the upgrade list.

-Challenge series is a go, I'll be posting the first one within a couple of days or so, along with the general details about this little series.

*spreads wings and flies away*

Edited by Phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm retconning every Synthia post since just after Bert ran off till now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EDIT: Argh, I keep thinking Alexandria was the person who was shooting torch lighters. I know it's not, I swear. Forget this post. The last part is still true though.

I'll probably be on this evening, since I'll be done with my serious finals then.

Edited by roymbrog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snowy I am going to punch you in the face. Seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This just goes to show that reading the posts is important ... more important than posting even. Seriously, Snowy, what is the point of posting at all if you have no idea what's going on or more specifically where it's going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robin is inebriated and has double vision. Her lubricated state also leads to her continued belief in long-dead avians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snowy, I have something for you.

default.png

Edited by roymbrog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: I will be getting a new laptop soon. Will have steady Internet access as of tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.