Wing Spear (+3 Mt) - 3920

Reclass

My Unit - DracoKnight
Sirius - DracoKnight
Palla - Cavalier

Arena

Marth (600) - +Str, Skl, Luck, Def
Palla (590) - +HP, Str, Skl

Notes: Used Rainbow Potion on My Unit and Sirius.

So uh... Shiida got lucky with my stupidity. Guess I can test to see if Parthia got wasted or not. I guess that teaches me to be a bit more careful with my counting skills. The chapter has a lot going on in the process, though. It's possible that, if you didn't promote My Unit, you'd likely skip out on the Master Seal. What really sucks is the DracoKnights aren't completely dumb, so the unit that draws them in has to be 3HKOed. That I guess could be Arran with a Rainbow Potion on him and a Vulnerary. Sirius can do it for sure though.

I made a few mistakes with names, so let me go over it:

- Julian recruits Rickard, not the other way around. I have no clue why I even said that.

- I called Sirius Arran once. ...

The chapter was done in 10 turns with Physic, Master Seal obtained and only one use of Rescue. Great I'd say.

Marth (10.23) - 29 HP | 11 Str | 0 Mag | 14 Skl | 13 Spd | 13 Luck | 9 Def | 0 Res
Chris (3.24) - 42 HP | 23 Str | 3 Mag | 17 Skl | 19 Spd | 11 Luck | 15 Def | 3 Res
Arran (5.16) No stat ups.  Literally.
Luke (12.17) - 30 HP | 13 Str | 0 Mag | 13 Skl | 11 Spd | 10 Luck | 13 Def | 1 Res
Catria (10.00) - 27 HP | 10 Str | 0 Mag | 9 Skl | 16 Spd | 9 Luck | 13 Def | 1 Res
Palla (12.93) - 28 HP | 13 Str | 0 Mag | 9 Skl | 16 Spd | 9 Luck | 11 Def | 0 Res
Malliesia (7.79) - 18 HP | 0 Str | 6 Mag | 2 Skl | 6 Spd | 17 Luck | 3 Def | 6 Res
Ogma (7.13)
Sirius (1.99)
Shiida (8.56) - 24 HP | 9 Str | 0 Mag | 7 Skl | 18 Spd | 15 Luck | 9 Def | 0 Res
Gordin (7.14)
Barst (5.24)

You can just draw over the DKs with a line of units. They're as smart as the chapter 3 DKs. I'm pretty sure you need to be in the range of 2 of them to pull in the third.

EDIT: Oh, wait, wrong strategy. You actually got the Master Seal.

Edited by dondon151

The most exasperating chapters are 19, 20 and 20x, imo. By no small margin.

Considering how you likely have your team capping their levels or near that, while you only have the Starsphere and no shards anymore in those chapters (and the Starsphere becomes effectively glued to Marth after 20), I can picture just how helpful the rainbow potion is going to be - fending off lv. 20 paladin 40+ attack mobs is a tall order.

Okay, so from what I know of, there are two ways of doing Chapter 6. I will explain both of them, and if anyone is interested, record them both.

The first is the general strategy. It is an 8 Turn and it does require My Unit to be pretty good. Like, let's just say he should be able to wield Hand Axes for starters. And have some beefy durability at least. Nothing wtfhuge, but any helps. This also requires 4 (yes, that's right, 4) uses of the Rainbow Potion. The strategy is a general rush right until the throne, when you have to weave My Unit back after triggering the Knights and Bishops within there. Now, this also requires another unit to stand by. If you feel afraid, double up on Physic with My Unit after using the Vulnerary. Weave back with My Unit so he's out of range for the Hero, put Marth right behind him, then Once Frey unlocks the door and kills the Mage, the Hero should aggro back to Sirius's group instead. So it does require DracoKnight Sirius and what not. General Arran, with Vulneraries and Rainbow Potion, should be able to handle the reinforcements. Kind of. One turn he has to brace for the Killer Lance Armor Knight, but on Turn 3 there is a savespot that Frey can land on. Definitely something to take advantage of. Rickard gets the Orb Shard and Barrier Staff.

This WILL require you to use Armorslayer on Samto. The reason is Palla will fail to ORKO the Armor Knight by herself. So the order of operations should be something like this:

- My Unit kills the Armor Knight in front of him

- Luke finishes off the Armor Knight My Unit chipped at

- Samto whips out Armorslayer, then Palla finishes off the Armor Knight

- Caeda can ORKO an Armor Knight by herself.

- Catria should be able to ORKO the Bishop.

Frey should take on the Mage. Have him hold the Door Key too. Once he gets attacked by the Mage, open the door with Frey and have Sirius close combat it. Take Frey's Killer Lance if you want too. Sadly, the Hero will hit Sirius for about 17-18 damage, so he's pretty dangerous. If you can spare a Physic heal one turn, help him out. Finally, note that My Unit has to round up Speed. Normally, My Unit would end up with 17.75 Spd (assuming the exact levels... but of course variance will happen). If you need to, stick to Berserker. Sadly you'll end up with a 9 Turn.

=====

The second strategy requires the use of Rescue. Now note that Marth isn't getting much EXP in the first path (in fact, he gets... one Mage kill maybe). My Unit does need to be a DracoKnight for this mission, Sirius has to be a Paladin, Arran needs to be a Bishop, etc. This one requires 3 uses of Rainbow Potion, though it's possible for 4. Sirius highly wants it to double the Bishop if he can as well as freeing up Physic on Turn 2, Catria and Palla to safely take on the Mages on Turn 1 Enemy Phase. It basically involves a rush to the throne, then using a decoy (Sirius) in the throne room. My Unit, Malliesia, and Arran are on the other side handling the Hero. Palla and Catria must kill the Mages on Turn 1 and Luke has to use the Devil Sword on Turn 2. This is so Palla can rush to the door by Turn 3 for My Unit, My Unit can kill the Mage, then Bishop Arran can Mend My Unit while trading for the Steel Axe for a semi-reliable 3HKO. Marth goes and gets the Barrier and Star Orb shard. Julian simply recruits Rickard and sits with Rickard after getting the Bullion. My Unit will kill the boss. Palla and Frey will block Arran from Rescuing Marth and making Marth land on the bottom or to the right of Arran.

Two strategies, two different variances, two different costs. The biggest impact is assuming that My Unit can double the Sniper as a DracoKnight. If you fail to do so, the 6 Turn is also there, but it does harm your other units (sort of) on EXP. But it costs a use of Warp. Then you got 6X which is a 1-2 Turn map (2 turns if you deny a use of Rescue). So you can at least balance out both maps to the same turncount, or if you're crazy just use both uses of Rescue.

Because I have not explored much further into the game and My Unit has the Spd equipped to double the Sniper as a DracoKnight, I will do the 8 Turn followed by the 1 Turn strategy. I end in the same amount of Turns regardless.

Chapter 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r9kq0sNoAg

Part 2

Turns - 6/99

Gold - 4885

Obtained

Libra Shard
Cancer Shard
Aquarius Shard
Barrier
Bullion (Grande)

Arena

Sirius (670) - +HP, Str, Skl, Spd

Reclass

Arran - Bishop
Palla - Pegasus Knight
Sirius - Paladin

Unfortunately, this strategy takes up a use of Rescue. On the other hand, the bar minimum I was able to find any other way was an 8 Turn. Though it requires a 75% chance of proc'ing that much Speed to double the Sniper on the left hand side. Not to mention the Sniper could also proc Speed and thus kill the entire mission. It's a dumb gamble and it's not worth it to me. With a Berserker, My Unit is pretty much closer to doubling. Same with Hero, obviously. Hero might be a better choice on this map due to having +1 Mov, the guaranteed Speed pretty much (11 Spd base, Sniper has 16-17 AS, Rainbow Potion gives +2 Spd). I explain a bit of it in the Part 2 segment of the video as well.

As for the rest of the map, the worst case scenarios involve the Mages to the right of you. Sirius has to proc HP, and Spd is at least recommended I guess since it gives you a chance at doubling the Bishop that you draw in later. HP is bound to proc in the Arena anyway, which is what I did with Sirius. Aside from that, the worst case scenario is surviving the Hero assault with My Unit. This is really simple with Physic and Mend. The boss also has a chance to make up in case of a miss with Sirius. Might want to use the second save point when you draw in the Armor Knights with Sirius since I have noticed that the Javelin Armor Knight loves to come over to My Unit's side. Sirius can kill it with fire (I mean Armorslayer), but it requires an extra Physic and what not. I don't know if this happens if you fail to kill the Bishop either, so either way prepare for the worst case scenario.

Also to make some notes. Rainbow Potion isn't required to beat the Chapter like I accidentally said. I meant for the specific strategy. 3 Def Mages are needed; not 4. I think that's it as far as what I screwed up. You WILL have to bring your own Door Keys for this map; 2 of them. You are safely replenished with them as well, so don't worry about losing them forever. Paperblade also caught Norne's recruitment requirement from FEDS. Any unit can die (barring the sacrifice) in Prologue and Norne will be recruited. A little late, but dondon151 caught my mistake with pronouncing Ballistician. The "cian" should sound like "shun" like in "Technician". My bad.

Marth (10.23)
My Unit (4.45) - 43 HP | 23 Str | 3 Mag | 18 Skl | 20 Spd | 12 Luck | 15 Def | 3 Res
Arran (5.74)
Luke (12.54)
Catria (10.92)
Palla (13.16) - 27 HP | 13 Str | 2 Mag | 13 Skl | 17 Spd | 9 Luck | 9 Def | 6 Res
Malliesia (8.89) - 18 HP | 0 Str | 6 Mag | 3 Skl | 6 Spd | 17 Luck | 3 Def | 6 Res
Sirius (3.57) - 30 HP | 14 Str | 1 Mag | 15 Skl | 15 spd | 4 Luck | 11 Def | 6 Res
Shiida (10.18) - 26 HP | 9 Str | 0 Mag | 9 Skl | 20 Spd | 17 Luck | 9 Def | 0 Res
Yumina (3.94) - 0 Str | 2 Mag | 1 Skl | 8 Spd | 10 Luck | 2 Def | 5 Res
Frey (8.00)
Norne (5.00)
Samto (5.28)
Julian
Rickard

Edited by Tyranel M

I noticed one other error but it doesn't really matter: Norne will appear if anyone other than sacrifice died in the Prologue, not just Gordin.

Ah, I always thought it was just Gaggles. Probably because he was the easiest unit to kill too. Thanks for the correction.

Chapter 6X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG2yzQKx-k8

Turns - 1/100

Gold - 14275

Sold

Bullion (L) - 10000

Reclass

My Unit - Berskerer
Sirius - Sniper
Luke - Myrmidion
Frey - Curate

Arena

Catria (610) - +HP, Str, Skl, Spd

Orb Shards

Taurus - My Unit
Gemini - My Unit
Cancer - My Unit
Libra - My Unit
Aquarius - Not used

Many people may not get the inside joke of this, so I will explain this coherently. Radd is the male member on the left side of the map. To the right is (Julius) Caesar (Salad). Roro has 17 AS and 45-46 HP | 8 Def with the Throne. His 37 Avoid can be problematic, so My Unit will appreciate some support help. Marth and Luke are good options to get. Shiida and Sirius will likely be too far away, though I guess I could put Sirius right next to My Unit to make him have 85% Displayed. This may require a Rainbow Potion use at worst, though on the average My Unit probably has enough AS to double Roro anyway.

For the inside joke, there was a member named Jarly on Serenes Forest who wrote some of the excerpts I read aloud in the video. Yes, I will perfectly admit that they are horrible (as I accidentally noted at the end of the video!). Here is an example of such a story.

Best story on Earth

He has written other works, including a story about Sean Storm which I hinted near the end of the "Best of" quotes. I still have to ask though... does the Nomadic Girl REALLY wear clothing or not!?!

In Loving Memory of

Jarly, Greatest Written Works Writer of Serenes Forest. You have done wrong by banning such a wonderful man, Shuuda!

Marth (10.23)
Sirus (3.63)
Luke (12.69)
My Unit (4.92)
Frey (8.49)
Malliesia (9.38) - 19 HP | 0 Str | 6 Mag | 4 Skl | 7 Spd | 17 Luck | 3 Def | 6 Res
Shiida (10.38)

Edited by Tyranel M

You could shave off a turn from Ch 6 to 7 turns without using the rescue staff.

6 turn run was pretty good, I considered that but I was going for all item drops, etc.

Uh... I got all the items in 6 Turns. ;/

7 Turn run would almost require Arran getting a Spd proc to safely do it since IIRC it takes Paladin Sirius to take the Silver Lance + Bolganone (assuming Pure Water. Not 100% sure if you can go without the Pure Water. Too lazy to calc). You'd burn through that Physic Staff faster than I did Vulneraries. I guess you could do what I did and simply delay a turn, but it's only a Rescue use.

Edited by Tyranel M

Uh... I got all the items in 6 Turns. ;/

7 Turn run would almost require Arran getting a Spd proc to safely do it since IIRC it takes Paladin Sirius to take the Silver Lance + Bolganone (assuming Pure Water. Not 100% sure if you can go without the Pure Water. Too lazy to calc). You'd burn through that Physic Staff faster than I did Vulneraries. I guess you could do what I did and simply delay a turn, but it's only a Rescue use.

I was refering to your 8 turn run. I didn't use a rescue staff on Marth so he wasn't able to help open one of the chests. I'd have to go through all of my rescue staff uses in my PT to see if it's beneficial or not to use a rescue charge on Ch 6 turnwise and itemwise. On my Lunatic Reverse 7 turn run I used Berserker MU to plow through just about everything. Of course I didn't have the benefit of the rainbow pwntion.

My Unit handling the west side is brutal; especially in an efficient playthrough. ORKOing with a Hand Axe requires a forge, and if you're using Armor Knight My Unit; possibly a lot of Str procs. Armor Knights have about 40 HP | 10 Def, which means it takes 30 Atk just to ORKO. Berserkers naturally have 9 Str at base and My Unit has +3 (usually), so 12. That means that you're still short 18 Atk. Using dondon's Cav MU for example, he would only have 18 Str tops on average. Possibly 20.

If anything, My Unit should attempt to handle the East side of the map where there's little to no confrontation. All he has to do is sideswipe and kill the Bishops. Not difficult with Berserker's high AS, then he has to face off at the door against the Hero and the Mage. He can even do this decently as a DracoKnight, and thanks to the lag turn isn't required to take two Hero attacks on the Player + Enemy Phase. The only thing is is, again, Sirius cannot be the General blocking the reinforcements and it requires the Rainbow Potion. Honestly unless the Rescue charge makes a gigantic difference, I don't see why it should be placed out of the question to begin with. Just use the Rescue strat. Marth isn't getting EXP in this map anyhow (and if he is, it's like table scraps). I also noted your Rescue Staff uses from your first pt:

1. Ch 4 - Rescue Ogma after recruiting Sirius.

2. Ch 4 - Rescue Marth north to Ogma, closer to the castle.

3. Ch 5 - Rescue Marth back to the castle after visiting the village.

4. Ch 5 - Rescue your draco after killing the Master Proof thief.

3. Used Rescue on Marth to 6 Turn map

5. Ch 6x- Rescue Marth northward to claim the castle in one turn. Repair Rescue staff w/ Hammerne

6-7. Ch 7 - Rescue two of your dracos further north so they can move north and kill the escaping thieves.

8. Ch 8 - Rescue Marth closer to the castle.

9. Ch 9 - Rescue one of your dracos after killing a thief that drops a steel sword.

10. Ch 9 - Rescue Marth towards the castle with a staff user that can travel faster through desert terrain.

11. Ch 11 - Rescue Marth towards the castle with a staff user that can travel faster through desert terrain. Repair Rescue staff w/ Hammerne

12. Ch 17- Rescue Marth to the throne room.

13. Ch 18 - Rescue Marth closer to the castle.

14. Ch 19 - Rescue Marth either away from the draco reinforcements after visiting the village, or towards the castle.

15. Ch 20 - Rescue Midia.

16. Ch 21 - Rescue Marth to the castle after visiting the village.

17-18. Ch 24 - Use 2 rescue charges to finish in 2 turns.

I didn't completely take it out of account. The only thing the 6 Turn sacrifices is a Rescue Staff use. Considering you used a Rescue Staff in Chapter 8 to get Marth closer to the throne faster and in Chapter 9 twice to obtain a random Steel Sword and get Marth to Etzel / gate, I don't see the major issue behind what I deployed other than it being a bit reliant on the Rainbow Potion. Though Turn 1 would instantly cripple regardless since doubling and ORKOing the Level 8 Mages via 2 range isn't easy. Palla can miss doubling the 13 AS ones if she fell behind on Speed and sometimes they have 14 AS. Catria easily misses the ORKOes. Here is what I also mean in particular on why Berserker is likely sheltered to the East side.

kcgdcl.jpg

And my DracoKnight was good enough to double the Sniper on Turn 3. The issue? I can't recruit Samto at the same time.

Edited by Tyranel M

Chapter 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ktz2BU4Sc8

Turns - 5/105

Gold - 8965

Obtained

Levin Sword
Scorpio Shard
Wo Dao
Seraph Robe
Master Seal x2
Bullion
Physic
Steel Lance
Javelin x2
Hand Axe x2

Reclass

My Unit - DracoKnight
Sirius - DracoKnight
Arran - DracoKnight
Catria - Pegasus Knight
Luke - Cavalier
Frey - Cavalier

Merged

4 Use and 16 use Silver Lance
2 Use and 18 use Heal

Arena

My Unit (1090) - +HP, Skl, Luck, Def
Luke (660) - +HP, Str, Skl, Spd

Shards

Taurus - Sirius
Gemini - My Unit
Cancer - Frey

Used the Rainbow Potion on My Unit and Sirius.

No Dragons were harmed in this film-making.

The 5 Turn completion does not necessarily require two uses of the Rescue Staff, but it does net both the Master Seal and Seraph Robe for sure. Thieves have 30 HP | 3 Def, so 32 Atk + A Lances or 33 Atk is required to OHKO the Thieves. What makes it really annoying is that the Hit rates aren't quite perfect with Steel Lance My Unit. Sirius is of course just fine with the Silver Lance. The forest and Turn 1 with the Javelin tosses is what makes the chapter really annoying.

As for missing the Firestone, it's a 1500 Gold difference. I guess I could've found a way to obtain it, but the biggest issue is that it likely takes one of my guys out of commission. Well, maybe not if I used a promoted Luke to handle the Dragon. I would still have to rely a bit on the critical hits and sacrifice another deployment slot for Linde (who is the best unit to even hit the Dragon, and she gets ORKOed). It's ridiculous that the game asks for a 17 AS unit to survive the damned thing to begin with. Frankly, even though Luke wasn't going to get any experience whatsoever on this map (Thief kills gave him like 30 EXP IIRC), it was just best to use him for what I could with weakening enemies for Frey to catch some levels. It turned out well overall for Frey at least, and Shiida got a little EXP in too.

The boss might be the "biggest" hurdle here. Sirius can survive two hits from the boss assuming an HP proc + the Rainbow Potion, Rainbow Potion + Aquarius, or a use of Barrier on him. Barrier might be trickier on him since it might require another staff unit to get ahold of him on Turn 1, or if Wendell can miraculously make it to Sirius on Turn 3-4. I guess it's very possible considering Sirius has near-free movement on the map and the Thieves are close enough. The other hurdle is merely positioning with Feena and Marth. How I showed it in the video is the best way to do it.

I now have 3 Master Seals to distribute. I could really use a promoted unit within the next chapter I think, and it looks like Luke and Palla won't gain a whole lot more EXP from the unpromoted units. Chapter 9's Thieves are Level 6 still for example. I believe that a Level 13 unit, if doing the math correctly, gains 26 EXP. It's not terrible to say the least, but someone like Frey needs to catch up quickly. Definitely need to get promoted by Chapter 11 as otherwise units WILL be left behind. We'll see about holding off for Chapter 8, but I think promoting now might be beneficial.

Still need to use the Maturity Drop. I'm thinking Frey can have it for all I care. I wish Marth could get a level sometime!

Marth (10.23) *SIGH*
Sirius (4.25) - 29 HP | 16 Str | 1 Mag | 16 Skl | 15 Spd | 4 Luck | 14 Def | 4 Res
Luke (13.19) - 31 HP | 14 Str | 0 Mag | 14 Skl | 12 Spd | 10 Luck | 13 Def | 1 Res
My Unit (6.15) - 45 HP | 24 Str | 3 Mag | 20 SKl | 21 Spd | 13 Luck | 16 Def | 3 Res
Frey (9.86) - 27 HP | 11 Str | 0 Mag | 9 Skl | 11 Spd | 6 Luck | 11 Def | 0 Res
Malliesia (9.86) - 19 HP | 0 Str | 6 Mag | 4 Skl | 7 Spd | 17 Luck | 3 Def | 6 Res
Shiida (10.65) - 26 HP | 9 Str | 0 Mag | 9 Skl | 20 Spd | 17 Luck | 9 Def | 0 Res
Arran (5.92)
Wendell (7.56)
Catria (11.81) - 26 HP | 10 Str | 2 Mag | 12 Skl | 18 Spd | 10 Luck | 11 Def | 7 Res
Navarre (9.54) - 24 HP | 10 Str | 0 Mag | 17 Skl | 16 Spd | 8 Luck | 8 Def | 0 Res
Feena (1.85)

I have Chapter 8's strategy lined up. Just have to do the map when I get home tonight. I hate missing. <_< I need to figure out what to get in the chapter from the Armory. I can buy Hammers, Armorslayers, Silver Lances, and Silver Bows. I think two of each Silver weapon works best here since I'll be using Silver Lances like crazy.

Edited by Tyranel M

Also, I'm going to laugh if Marth ends up too weak to kill Medeus

I'm going to cry. ;_;

I have some ideas on how to get ahold of Medeus's neck by training Marth, but the problem that arises is that his most crucial stat to taking on Medeus is Spd. Obviously Str is another important factor, but it's a "little" more forgiving factoring in a 2 crit rig. The Rainbow Potion can at least cover a 2 point deficit while the 3 Speedwings in the SS can be used on Marth. That puts Marth, at this moment, up to 21 Spd. So that means only 4 more procs are necessary assuming I have enough cash by that point (and I may not. Really, I'm taking stabs at the air sadly). My plan hopefully is that Marth gets kills in Chapter 11 versus the Flying Dragons. He might be able to swipe a Thief kill or two in Chapter 9. I just have no clue past 11 too much even though I finished 12-13X on my last run.

The good news is this strat for Chapter 8 should allow Marth to get a Paladin kill and at least dent a General. I have to test it once more to make sure Feena reaches Marth by Turn 3 (again).

Though, yes, I'm actually nervous about Marth. I'm not totally oblivious to him. :|

Yes, when I said "all the item drops" I meant all of them in the entire game, including the ones you need a rescue staff to obtain. Now as to whether I could have used a rescue charge in Ch 6, got a lower turn count, and still got all the items/recruits? Probably. I'll be the first to admit my run isn't perfect given the conditions I imposed.

>My Unit handling the west side is brutal; especially in an efficient playthrough.

Nah. According to my Lunatic Reverse notes, MU was 17/1 at the start of Ch 5, and 17/3.23 at the start of Ch 6. He easily had enough stats to cut through the armors like paper, and his 11 DEF base from starting as a Knight made him nigh unkillable for most of the early and mid game. Overleveling MU is the key to speed running Lunatic and especially Lunatic Reverse. As a side note, our playthroughs defined efficiency differently, so you can't make an exact comparison.

>I have some ideas on how to get ahold of Medeus's neck by training Marth

Yes, leveling Marth is a huge pain on a speedrun. I ended up mostly training him in the arena and feeding him lots of stat boosts. You do have the benefit of the rainbow pwntion, though.

Edited by mjemirzian

Chapter 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q0lZjNYcHU

Turns - 4/109

Gold - 6865

Obtained

Leo Shard
Sagittarius Shard
Parthia
Firestone
Arms Scroll
Silver Lance x2
Silver Bow x2
Armorslayer
Hammer

Sold

Firestone
Bullion

Reclass

Palla - Pegasus Knight
Catria - Cavalier
Gordin - Cavalier

Shards

Leo (Once obtained) - Palla
Scorpio - Palla
Gemini - Palla
Taurus - Sirius
Cancer - My Unit

Using the Maturity Drop on Frey. I'm really freaking nervous on this being a waste, and I would like to use Roger to be honest, but I'd be the laughingstock of next week if I used Roger. Also used the Rainbow Potion on Palla.

The 4 Turn strategy. Oh boy, will this probably cause contraversy because I used Rescue Staff AGAIN! Don't worry, this time Marth actually gets some CEXP that he deserved for a while. It's just a pity that it's almost take scraps and there's not much I could do about it. Definitely got to love Shiida and the Wing Spear first off. ORKOing Paladins and even the Generals is very useful. Can't turn down such awesome utility from her. Secondly, Palla needing a Spd proc to double the Thief with Rainbow Potion + Scorpio Orb shard is pretty nifty. Finally, everyone gets a decent amount of EXP. Except Marth, who wishes to have more. Don't worry, I'll try to set up Marth with more kills in the next few chapters. It's not easy when the dude is the only person that can seize thrones and visit villages.

I missed showing Astoria's group, but they are down south. This is the reason why Palla needs to be danced on Turn 1 (and highly recommend that she doubles and ORKOes the Thief).

P.S. I didn't exactly count the stuff out, but whoever can keep track of the # of times I used the following words:

- meat(y)

- fuck

- mainland

- chip

- slowplay

- valley

Will get a shoutout next chapter! :D

Marth (10.86)
Luke (13.83)
My Unit (7.50) - 45 HP | 25 HP | 3 Mag | 20 Skl | 22 Spd | 13 Luck | 16 Def | 3 Res
Malliesia (10.49) - 19 HP | 0 Str | 7 Mag | 4 Skl | 8 Spd | 18 Luck | 3 Def | 6 Res
Shiida (11.75) - 26 HP | 9 Str | 0 Mag | 10 Skl | 20 Spd | 18 Luck | 9 Def | 0 Res
Catria (12.07) - 29 HP | 12 Str | 0 Mag | 10 Skl | 18 Spd | 11 Luck | 14 Def | 1 Res
Feena (2.53)
Palla (14.05) - 28 HP | 13 Str | 2 Mag | 14 Skl | 18 SPd | 9 Luck | 9 Def | 6 Res
Frey (10.58) - 28 HP | 11 Str | 0 Mag | 10 Skl | 12 Spd | 6 Luck | 11 Def | 0 Res
Sirius (4.51)

=====

I need a home for that Arms Scroll and Seraph Robe. Anyone has suggestion?

Edited by Tyranel M

Chapter 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2WkqjGk4VE

Turns - 7/116

Gold - 2475

Turns - 7/116

Gold - 2475

Obtained

Capricorn Shard
Virgo Shard
Steel Lance
Steel Sword
Steel Axe
Thunder
Mend
Speedwings
Mend
Master Seal x2
Thief Staff
Boots
Silver Sword
Silver Axe

Reclass

Luke - Sniper
Wendell - Sniper
Catria - Pegasus Knight

Orb Shards

Cancer - Jeorge
Sagittarius - Catria
Leo - Sirius
Scorpio - Luke
Gemini - Palla
Taurus - My Unit

Arena

Luke (790 (as a Pirate)) - +HP, Str, Spd, Luck

No Rainbows were produced from this film... though it might not be a bad idea to use it in a few key areas.

So first, congratulations to Mekkah who not only counted the madness that I said in Chapter 8, but also had the dignity to write it all on a piece of paper. His "prize" is that he gets to choose the theme for Chapter 14X, if he wants to choose it of course. Lame prize but what do you think I am, an ATM machine?

This chapter is really awkward. You pretty much have two groups to take on at once. The first is the 4 DracoKnights, then the Mage horde after you get within their range. Jeorge desperately needs the Cancer Orb Shard in order to survive the Enemy Phase from the DracoKnights. He should be the only unit that is getting doubled in there anyway, which means the enemies will prioritize in attacking him. This isn't a big deal of course, and just for your informationt its a Silver Axe DracoKnight so the most Atk it can have is 30. Meanwhile you have 4 Thieves to control and two stray DracoKnights. It doesn't help that part of the map is "off-limits" with the Swarm Bishops. You're also on a time limit with Astoria coming by Turn 7, but if you aren't done by then chances are you're almost done unless you don't want to waste Rescue. Try your best to get the unpromoted units kills around. If you promoted one of your main units, be sure to get him EXP as well. Palla and Catria both got a pretty easy level up, and Luke's was probably harder to work for. Silver Bow Jeorge is really helpful for getting DracoKnights weak enough for Catria to kill.

I'd highly recommend filling Julian's inventory to force the Boots on Marth. It was between him and Feena as far as having Boots, and maybe I made an ill-decision on him taking them over Feena. It's a difficult process since Marth has to go straight for a throne and Feena wants to extend further with dancing. I'm still pondering on what to do with the other stat boosters. The Angelic Robe sounds solid on Sirius, so I think I'll give it to him. The bigger debates come down to that damned Speedwing and Arms Scroll. Everyone pretty much wants them too, which is what makes it worse. Skill Book is still sitting around, and I think I might just sell it. 1250 Gold is probably better than +2 Hit | +1-2 Crit.

It's a pity Shiida did almost nothing in this chapter. One Thief kill was all she got. :( Wasn't even necessary since he comes empty handed. I also was unable to reach the Shops.

Marth (11.69) - 30 HP | 12 Str | 0 Mag | 15 Skl | 14 Spd | 14 Luck | 10 Def | 0 Res
Luke (2.37) - 39 HP | 18 Str | 1 Mag | 21 Skl | 16 Spd | 11 Luck | 13 Def | 4 Res
My Unit (8.60) - 46 HP | 25 Str | 3 Mag | 21 Skl | 23 Spd | 13 Luck | 16 Def | 3 Res
Malliesia (11.57) - 20 HP | 0 Str | 8 Mag | 4 Skl | 8 Spd | 19 Luck | 3 Def | 6 Res
Shiida (12.15) - 27 HP | 10 Str | 0 Mag | 11 Skl | 20 Spd | 18 Luck | 9 Def | 0 Res
Catria (13.27) - 28 HP | 12 Str | 2 Mag | 14 Skl | 20 Spd | 11 Luck | 12 Def | 8 Res
Feena (3.55)
Palla (15.11) - 29 HP | 14 Str | 2 Mag | 15 Skl | 18 Spd | 9 Luck | 9 Def | 6 Res
Sirius (4.78) - 29 HP | 16 Str | 1 Mag | 16 Skl | 15 Spd | 4 Luck | 14 Def | 4 Res
Julian (Sat and looked dumb)
Jeorge (5.20)
Wendell (7.85)
Minerva (4.06)

=====

I decided that Sirius will take the Seraph Robe. The Speedwing and Arms Scroll? STILL UNDECIDED FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!

Edited by Tyranel M