Makalov is a retard.

rigadoog

So i was going to recruit makalov with marcia, and i let only her get into his attack range so that he would talk to her. But no, instead, he decides to attack Marcia and get himself killed dry.gif. Has anybody else had the same problem?

Edited by rigadoog

That's incorrect. He lost a potential 700 Gold value.

More than that, unless he drops the Red Gem.

Besides, Makalov isn't a bad unit. Sure, his personality is worse than Clarine's when she's having one of her fits, but his stats are good.

More than that, unless he drops the Red Gem.

Besides, Makalov isn't a bad unit. Sure, his personality is worse than Clarine's when she's having one of her fits, but his stats are good.

And Paladins are broken in FE9. Even the worst one is still great to use.

And Paladins are broken in FE9. Even the worst one is still great to use.

Dunno if Geoffrey is really worthwhile. His base stats are balls. I guess it doesn't take much BEXP to get him to be okay, but when you're about three chapters from the end of the game, who cares?

Dunno if Geoffrey is really worthwhile. His base stats are balls. I guess it doesn't take much BEXP to get him to be okay, but when you're about three chapters from the end of the game, who cares?

His speed isn't bad, at least. Pop a forge on him and watch him do what every other palading does - just slightly worse.

His speed isn't bad, at least. Pop a forge on him and watch him do what every other palading does - just slightly worse.

Uh, 19 speed really does not cut it in Chapter 26. He misses doubles against Paladins, Swordmasters, Snipers, and Laguz. You'd need to BEXP him at least up to 22 speed so he doubles all the Paladins. It's not that big a deal, but I'd hardly call that 'great' especially when it's only for 4 chapters of performance (including Endgame).

Geoffrey at least has Paragon so it doesn't take much BEXP to boost him up to a usable level. Plus, by then you should have BEXP coming outta your ears so you can spare some, especially in a transfer run.

Sure, his personality is worse than Clarine's when she's having one of her fits, but his stats are good.

In terms of Def, yes.

-----

Let him go. Your not missing out much, the cheese eating rat got what he deserved.

Edited by Princess_Priscilla

I actually like Makalov, both in his character and his stats. XD

I know PEMN, but in my recent Paladin/Mist playthrough, he was my best tank and was just fast enough to ORKO everything that wasn't a General or a Swordmaster in Endgame. XD

I actually like Makalov, both in his character and his stats. XD

I know PEMN, but in my recent Paladin/Mist playthrough, he was my best tank and was just fast enough to ORKO everything that wasn't a General or a Swordmaster in Endgame. XD

I agree, actually. Although I mainly like him because everyone else seems to hate him.