What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What's one thing you want to get accomplished this year?

On 9/14/2017 at 6:21 PM, Clarine said:

If one also does not mind me asking, which Fire Emblem character resembles your personality the best?

Kaze without a doubt... meaning:

-I'm calm and unfazed about things that would typically raise stress 

-I'm very loyal to people I respect and respectful to everyone

-Modest

-and his little... "womanizer" thing he's got going for him applies to me except I purposely act oblivious to an extent... and unfortunately it works its magic too well with my cousins

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

26 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

your favorite anime?

i guess it'd something small like
Prevent that 2012 movie being a thing. Brought too much attention to a dumb theory that people would have been better off not knowing

Someone asked me this not too long ago. Even though I prefer the light novel source, I've gotta say Maria sama ga miteru. There are pleasant qualities about the anime in its own right, though the first two seasons are a bit lacking in quality art. I hardly watch anime, or rewatch for that matter, but I've rewatched it a few times.

have you seen a Doberman irl?

edit: dangit that ninja. 

Favorite marvel character design?

Edited by Gemma

On 9/14/2017 at 8:54 PM, Clarine said:

Would you deem yourself as a patient individual?

Yes I am. I was waiting for months for a certain package to arrive. Not only that, I wait for year for sequels for my favorite games.

@Gemma What’s your biggest mess up in the kitchen?  

Edited by Jingle Jangle

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Yes I am. I was waiting for months for a certain package to arrive. Not only that, I wait for year for sequels for my favorite games.

@Gemma What’s your biggest mess up in the kitchen?  

There's a giant mess of pots and spilled ingredients from all the cakes I bake Mario

Favorite marvel character design?

What were the last three video games you played?

3 hours ago, Clarine said:

If I may ask, how do you imagine the future to look like? More specifically, how do you imagine the world in a hundred years?

Well, in order for me to imagine what the future will look like in 100 years, I have to think on what will happen between then.

Hmm, well, politically, the riots and divides between the liberals and conservatives in America will escalate until either a civil war will take place, or a coup d'etat happens... or both. Needless to say, my country won't survive the end of this century, or if it does it'll look different (i.e. a dictatorship instead of a presidency).

The growing tension between North Korea and the rest of the world will also grow until the U.S. or another country is forced to "nuke" the country and re-unify it with South Korea. But there will not be a full scale nuclear war - in fact, I highly doubt that World War III will happen.

The Islamic terrorist problems won't be solved until, well, it won't be completely solved until past a hundred years. But in the least, the main organizations (ISIL, etc.) will be largely eradicated.

In other aspects, the depletion of fossil fuels will result in further instability, and unless a good alternative energy source is discovered, technology will take a halt in progression. But before that, technology will be awesome - at least double what was in the 90s.

1 hour ago, Gemma said:

What is your favorite activity to soon horseback?

Nothing in particular or anything that may be interesting, mind you. A casual ride with a horse is simply all I can do especially in a generation such as this.

If you are to truly become a real necromancer, what might you use your powers for?

Edited by Clarine
The question was intended for Rex Glacies but you may answer it anyway.

1 hour ago, Gemma said:

What is your favorite activity to soon horseback?

Nothing in particular or anything that may be interesting, mind you. A casual ride with a horse is simply all I can do especially in a generation such as this.

If you are to truly become a real necromancer, what might you use your powers for?

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'm... not familiar with this. Sorry!

zombies bruv. lots and lots of zombies in london town and they aren't the usual, slow unintelligent kind :^)

a gem ring has been commissioned for you. ruby, sapphire or emerald

@GemmaIs there one character from any universe that you'd want to see on the Injustice 2 roster?

@buttmuncher.opsDeadpool or Deathstroke?

12 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

tim drake, dick grayson or damian wayne

Ahh.. I'd have to stick Tim Drake, I never liked Nightwing that much

Edited by Slade

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Which units do you use the most in Heroes?

Clive... Clarine, Xander, Julia... Reinhardt, perhaps? And of course, Clive. I say, variety barely exists.

Would you ever consider wearing an Iron Fist costume?

11 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

zombies bruv. lots and lots of zombies in london town and they aren't the usual, slow unintelligent kind :^)

Ruby, the symbol of the unyielding, flaming passion in passion in my heart

11 minutes ago, Slade said:

@GemmaIs there one character from any universe that you'd want to see on the Injustice 2 roster?

Hm... I like the Penguin, though so don't know how he would work as a fighter. Gotta say no one really comes to mind, since I'm not too familiar with DC, MK, etc.

11 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

Ruby, the symbol of the unyielding, flaming passion in passion in my heart

11 minutes ago, Slade said:

Hm... I like the Penguin, though so don't know how he would work as a fighter. Gotta say no one really comes to mind, since I'm not too familiar with DC, MK, etc.

would you ever consider wearing a penguin costume?

Just now, Gemma said:

would you ever consider wearing a penguin costume?

...Why would I possibly entertain something so ridiculous? One needs to pay me a dreadfully high amount of money if they are to convince me otherwise.

Might I ask, why did you ever considered asking such a question to me?

28 minutes ago, Slade said:

Deadpool or Deathstroke?

Ahh.. I'd have to stick Tim Drake, I never liked Nightwing that much

deadpool. loved the movie. thats me irl (slade..is kinda edgy, sorry ;/)

kill, marry, spend a night with: princess peach, lucina and zelda

8 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

deadpool. loved the movie. thats me irl (slade..is kinda edgy, sorry ;/)

kill, marry, spend a night with: princess peach, lucina and zelda

(Assuming this is TP/smash Zelda)

kill Zelda, marry Peach, spend a night with Lucina.

I would probs marry Skyward Sword Zelda and end up killing Lucina, but I digress.

If you ever played animal crossing, did you like donating to the museum?

12 minutes ago, Gemma said:

how much money would you need to be paid to wear a penguin suit?

That truly depends on what one would wish me to do in a penguin suit. If one must know, I normally expect to earn money of the five-digit variants with sessions of high-stakes gambling and even so, I consider that amount of money to be unspeakably pathetic. In fact, I would be truly disappointed to only win a million pound sterling as a prize as I require at least ten million for my goal and even so, I doubt that is enough to be satisfactory for a lady such as myself.

If I am to simply wear the suit, I would demand something close to at least fifty-thousand pound sterling for a set amount of time and if I am to wear such publicly, I can easily expect at least five times the amount. Of course, if you truly desire my unrivaled acting prowess to convince many that I truly embraced the life of a penguin, then I shall await your million pound sterling briefcase. Oh, the price inflates the longer I wear such a ridiculous attire.

How long do you spend in front of a mirror everyday?

Would you say you've won a lot of money via gambling?

1 hour ago, Gemma said:

best milkshake you've ever had?

Difficult to say. Nearly all milkshakes are exceptionally good, no? So I simply can't say - there's too many good ones to pick a favorite that I've had.

10 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

ive never played animaux crossing ;/ it looks cute tho

tell me of museums you've visited, and which ones you enjoyed the most

There's quite a few here in Chicago. The Field Museum, Planetarium, and Art Institute are all interesting. I've also been to a number of museums in DC. Also the Kennedy Space Center. There's probably other museums I went to as a child that I can't recall atm.

overseas I've been to the ghibili museum and the Vatican. 

Overall my favorite would have to be the Vatican, very hard to beat.

Favorite fish?