What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

46 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

the subject of usernames, is it pronounced "mac-kay-cee two" or "macksy-two"

"Macksy-two"

At whoever feels like answering, What card would you use to represent yourself from a regular deck 

Edited by Mackc2

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

the question you ask is always directed at the poster above you in this gayme, like it says in the topic title. @ is used as a mention or notification if your answer is really long, or jumbles happen when everyone posts at the same time

ace of spades

r2-d2, c-3po or bb-8

On 9/11/2017 at 2:26 PM, Aya Shameimaru said:

Have you even beaten Tabuu in intense mode without taking damage, and if so with whom?

a tie between videogaming and hanging outside in the garden with the cats

Um...this isn't something that I am familiar with unfortunately so I suppose that my answer would be by default no.

If you had a choice between mastering one skill or being good at multiple skills which would you chose?

On 9/15/2017 at 2:42 PM, Clarine said:

Might I ask, just how did you discover this website?

I was looking up fire emblem stuff. Kinda boring I guess.

Why do you like Katarina?

18 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

@Clarine the emperor decrees your kingdom disbanded. choose one survivor from your royal court as you are forced into peasantry flee the empire's clutches: butler, knight, or jester

I, for one, simply must have my servant remain by my side—lest I wish to relinquish my privilege of indulging in tea. And of course, they can still entertain me, no? As such, my choice shall be my butler or maid.

17 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

At whoever feels like answering, What card would you use to represent yourself from a regular deck 

That would be the Ace of Diamonds, dear. Such is a trump card symbolised of femininity, money and annoyance in fortune telling if I recall correctly.

If you are to learn any single magical spell, what might it be? 

20 hours ago, Clarine said:

Most certainly, to an extent that is. Such is why one's logical outlook can differ from another and such is also why logic is unspeakably easy to manipulate and twist, no?

May I ask, what do you deem to be your favourite holiday celebration?

Christmas. It always makes me feel cozy~

Have you ever been on a boat ride before? Would you want to?

1 hour ago, Gemma said:

Have you ever been on a boat ride before? Would you want to?

Of course I have—I have nothing else to say regarding the matter. If I may say, it was... mildly pleasant.

What do you deem to be the best aspects of penguins?

On 9/15/2017 at 1:02 AM, henrymidfields said:

Have you ever thought about writing a fanfic? Whether FE or other...

Yes, I have... too many times. For reasons of national security, I will not disclose my ideas.

Without first perusing a translator, what do you think the quotation in my signature means in English?

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

23 hours ago, Clarine said:

@Jingle Jangle May I ask, what might your favourite Florida attraction be?

That would be Universal, over 50 rides including roller coasters, water rides, indoor roller coasters, movies, and movie props to see. The tickets cost around 150 dollars which is decent for theme parks.

@Sigismund of Luxemburg What did you eat so much of that now you hate it?

@Jingle Jangle Not so much eating as drinking. Coca-Cola, definitely. When I was young, I would chug cans and bottles of it and bounce off the walls. Then I realized how horrible it tasted and asked my parents to throw all the Coca-Cola in the house away. No one in our family drinks it nowadays.

What Pokemon games have you played, if any?

17 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

If you had a choice between mastering one skill or being good at multiple skills which would you chose?

good at multiple skills. no one wants to ride a one trick pony, especially not lachesis

@Jingle Jangle what's the best ride you've ever been on

@Sigismund of Luxemburg ever had mountain dew with whiskey

15 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Whats your opinion on Fates compared to awakening.

Fates' isn't something I like to talk about...because I absolutely hate it.

Would you rather be alone forever or have friends for a short while?

3 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

@buttmuncher.ops I'm a teetotaler, so no.

Have you done that?

yeah, i read that mountain dew was originally invented as a mixer for whiskey, so i had to try it

@TheSilentChloey did you draw your avatar? its nice

@Sigismund of Luxemburg what places in europe have you visited

7 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Can I pick neither?

What of you?

Personally I would rather have friends for a short while than be forever alone.

4 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

yeah, i read that mountain dew was originally invented as a mixer for whiskey, so i had to try it

@TheSilentChloey did you draw your avatar? its nice

@Sigismund of Luxemburg what places in europe have you visited

Thanks.  Yes I did draw it myself with "Robin" as a base model to help me get the main pose tidy :D:

What is the last thing in the world that you want to do?

Edited by TheSilentChloey

3 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Without first perusing a translator, what do you think the quotation in my signature means in English?

Forgive me, for I have disabled the viewing of signatures and I possess no plans on altering such settings.

What do you deem to be Fire Emblem Fates' worst aspect?

3 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Forgive me, for I have disabled the viewing of signatures and I possess no plans on altering such settings.

@TheSilentChloey your interests state you enjoy making things for other people. what would you make for your favourite fire emblem character

@Clarine my signature is better than yours and you should alter your settings. who is the quote in your signature attributed to, and what made you choose it

14 hours ago, Tuvy said:

I was looking up fire emblem stuff. Kinda boring I guess.

Why do you like Katarina?

Because she is a nice girl stuck way in over her head, and I'll be damned if I didn't want to protect her from that stuff.

Also If i where to learn a magic spell it would have to be a teleport because that just sounds convinient

Edited by Mackc2

7 hours ago, Clarine said:

To be perfectly honest there is more than one aspect about Fates that I don't like and it is the numerous factors together that make me dislike the game to the degree that I do.  Firstly, Corrin/Kamui.  I don't think I have to explain that one all that much but it boils down to the writers clearly not having a clue about what it's like to be raised by one family (blood related or not) then being forced to choose between those families.  Secondly I would have to say that I take great offense to the fact that there are no female Grandmasters even though Grandmaster is not one specific gender, it carries over to both.  And they nerfered useful skills just like Pokemon does.  (Super annoying)

7 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

@TheSilentChloey your interests state you enjoy making things for other people. what would you make for your favourite fire emblem character

@Clarine my signature is better than yours and you should alter your settings. who is the quote in your signature attributed to, and what made you choose it

Well likely I would make something that said character would like me to make.  I've got a crafty streak that can and does result in a few different things.  Although I most certainly would be likely to make a scarf or a blanket for winter :D: I have a knack for knitting and crochet.  Also funnily enough I have a knack for painting and drawing as well as playing music.  So really it does depend mostly on the person and what they would like :D:

My question is thus:

Is there one game that you like to play most of if not all the time that you have the chance?

Edited by TheSilentChloey