• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

24 minutes ago, Clarine said:

How do you entertain yourself during the most mundane of situations?

see a friend, play a (multiplayer) game, consume (any form of) media, get ahead on my work schedule. preferably in that order and sometimes in combination; i don't really entertain myself, but i enjoy entertaining others and vice versa

@Rex Glacies tell me aboot the best booty ye've ever found, ye salty dog

@Jingle Jangle ever watched the hunchback of notre dame

15 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

If you could only play three video games for the rest of your life, what would they be?

*ahem*

Aye, that be a difficult task, matey. I suppose a name of "Rex Glacies" might be too arrogant, arr. So mayhaps it be "Aurum" or "Argentum." After all, that be a pirates main goal - booty! Er, and the rum.

Ahoy! That be it - "Lusicar!" It be a mix of "luce" and "sicare," which mean "light and "to cut." Aye, it t'would be a ship to "cut the light" of hope from ye faint-hearted landlubbers and put instead the darkness of fear. I mean, all me names have to use Latin, savvy? I lack creativity of naming beyond the deceased languages, I see.

Oh my, I do not believe I am well-versed in pirate dialect and nautical terms. But of course... savvy, dear.

I know not of which three video games I shall stay with, for I grow tired and bored of everything. I suppose I can choose online video games such as Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart 8 to entertain me.

9 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

@Clarine Do you like tongue twisters?

No, I do not. They are far too redundant and taxing to utter. Any forms of stutter I utter is a mere fault I shall mentally reprimand myself for. One such as myself ought to aspire to the highest standards of eloquence. But I confess, I do believe I require far more practice for conversing with my father oftentimes have me lost for words—especially in regards to his nonsensical questions. Needless to say, such can also be applied to general communication with peasants.

What do you deem to be Katarina's most redeeming quality?

16 minutes ago, Clarine said:

What do you deem to be Katarina's most redeeming quality?

Just how genuinely nice and caring she despite her circumstances, 

Why did you adopt the guise of clarine 

Edited by Mackc2

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Why did you adopt the guise of clarine 

How tiresome. I am not adopting a so-called guise of the character of Clarine but rather selected this username as our personalities are most similar. One ought to at least acknowledge the text in the signature and profile before accusing me of such things!

Might I ask, what are your sentiments regarding tea?

@buttmuncher.ops @Jingle Jangle "ever watched the hunchback of notre dame"

Yes I have, when I saw younger I saw that movie everyday for a year.

22 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

@Jingle Jangle What sort of metal is your profile picture character made of 

Mild steel.

@buttmuncher.ops What song would you pay money to never hear again?

1 minute ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

how much quid for a chibi commission, and do you have an online repository that showcases your (digital) art

I am not accepting commissions and I possess no gallery for any digital arts of any kind. After all, I need not earn money of such paltry amounts—especially if such involves manual labour.

@Jingle Jangle May I ask, what might your favourite Florida attraction be?

@Mackc2 If you are to be a Fire Emblem class, what would you consider to be a most befitting class for yourself?

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

What song would you pay money to never hear again?

any one of the billion amateur covers, and shitty amateur remixes available on youtube

what's your next tactic when the jesting isn't successful for psychological warfare

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

@Mackc2 If you are to be a Fire Emblem class, what would you consider to be a most befitting class for yourself?

Archer as I consider myself smart enough to stay well away from anyone trying to hit me with any type of pointy stick 

Both @Mackc2 and @buttmuncher.ops: Top three Fire Emblem characters, both male and female?

44 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

@Rex Glacies tell me aboot the best booty ye've ever found, ye salty dog

I've found little booty, matey, for I am indeed a poor soul. But not all treasure is silver and gold, arr? Then I suppose it may be this site? Sappy, aye, but this site and all me friends is indeed dear to me blackened heart, arr.

my selection is old school and my judgements have arbitrary parameters :^)

female (based on being sexy): lachesis, ayra, tiltyu

male (also based on being sexy): camus, navarre, lex

i'm going to copy paste my question that i posed robert from a few pages ago

On 9/16/2017 at 5:15 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

cruisin for dat booty on the high seas be lonely twerk, aye laddy. do ye adopt an undead monkey, a thievin dog or a potty mouth parrot to keep yerself company

19 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

what's your next tactic when the jesting isn't successful for psychological warfare

In regards to gambling, yes? If you truly must know, then I shall lead my competitors astray with confusing and vague remarks. Of course, my lack of tells is already a crippling disadvantage for the other players. And if the game truly is to go south, then I am to simply retire for the night, lest I desire to lose a large amount of my money. But of course, my family's curse of poor luck does not appear to stalk me when gambling as it so appears.

11 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

female (based on being sexy): lachesis, ayra, tiltyu

male (also based on being sexy): camus, navarre, lex

And to think I would even be conversing with an individual such as yourself...

And just how would you rate your luck?

Do you believe logic to be subjective?

On 9/10/2017 at 9:33 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Yes, I am such a person. However, I do not know under what kind of circumstances I became obsessed with that kind of thing. Perhaps the politician's way of thought suited me.

What parts of your home continent have you been to?

A few areas, but not many, such as Pennsylvania, D.C., New York & Mass.

Unless by "home continent" you mean my roots, which I would say not at all

On 9/17/2017 at 1:32 PM, Clarine said:

In gambling, attempting such risky tricks when watched by many is truly ill-advised. But of course, I do possess my own tricks but as all would wish to say, one shall never reveal their tricks. But of course, many are forbidden in the culture of gambling but I doubt such truly matter and many other gamblers merely see me as a child.

How many birds do you own?

A penguin is the only live one. The rest are a wide variety of different seagull species, all taxidermy.

Do you like having soft plushies around?

Favorite mythological creature?

31 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 9/16/2017 at 8:15 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

cruisin for dat booty on the high seas be lonely twerk, aye laddy. do ye adopt an undead monkey, a thievin dog or a potty mouth parrot to keep yerself company

I'll chose the undead monkey. I mean, he'll be a pain to control, and certainly steal a couple of hats, but if you're on the open seas, why get a dog? You could have one in a normal house. And if you're a pirate, why have a parrot? Every pirate has one - so why conform to the normalcy? So, I'd choose the most exotic one - the monkey. And since he's undead and basically immortal, maybe I can try to train him various tricks, such as how to steal another pirate's gold, or sword fight.

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Would you say you are more logical or emotional?

I'll chose the undead monkey. I mean, he'll be a pain to control, and certainly steal a couple of hats, but if you're on the open seas, why get a dog? You could have one in a normal house. And if you're a pirate, why have a parrot? Every pirate has one - so why conform to the normalcy? So, I'd choose the most exotic one - the monkey. And since he's undead and basically immortal, maybe I can try to train him various tricks, such as how to steal another pirate's gold, or sword fight.

Emotinal.

Do you feel you have a deep purpose to live for?

13 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Do you believe logic to be subjective?

Most certainly, to an extent that is. Such is why one's logical outlook can differ from another and such is also why logic is unspeakably easy to manipulate and twist, no?

May I ask, what do you deem to be your favourite holiday celebration?

Edited by Clarine

What's your favorite natural phenomena would you like to witness?

8 minutes ago, Gemma said:

A penguin is the only live one. The rest are a wide variety of different seagull species, all taxidermy.

Do you like having soft plushies around?

Eh? No...?

12 minutes ago, Motendra said:

What's your favorite natural phenomena would you like to witness?

I know not much of natural phenomena but I suppose the so-called "Moonbow" piqued my interest.

3 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

i get lucky every weekend, if u kno wat i mean

Oh, as in video games, correct?

Would you consider yourself to be a talented gambler?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Both @Mackc2 and @buttmuncher.ops: Top three Fire Emblem characters, both male and female?

Like combined or individual lists for each gender, I'm going to assume the second.

Female: Katarina, Noire and Scarlet in that order

Male: Robin,  Benny and Legion 

What you may not have guessed is Katarina is my second favourite overall character 

Edited by Mackc2

14 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Would you consider yourself to be a talented gambler?

well, if a lady repeats herself, she must want a serious answer ;/

tl;dr winnings just short of $100k over 4 years, no you wont be getting a picture of me with my mercedes airship

when i was younger and played often in high school - college, yes, i would say i was extremely talented. a few tournaments here and there, undisputed winner of "boys night" every week on payday, etc.

presently, i would say no, as i dont play anymore. calculating the odds and mathematical probabilities require leaps i dont have the energy for, and my reading skills are used up everyday on the job. i sell solutions now instead of hands

since macdaddy over here doesn't ask questions, and only answers them, i'm going to skip over them

@Clarine the emperor decrees your kingdom disbanded. choose one survivor from your royal court as you are forced into peasantry flee the empire's clutches: butler, knight, or jester