• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

13 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Car trips are fun, though I haven't been on a plane in a long time, nor do I ride them often.

Least favorite character to summon in Heroes?

I am certain the answer to such a question is simply Azama, perhaps one of the least useful Heroes in the entire video game.

Might there be any languages you are particularly interested in?

On 10/11/2017 at 10:10 PM, Clarine said:

@Sigismund of Luxemburg Might I ask, what are you sentiments regarding the fixated idea that my signature beverage of black tea is "sophisticated" and would you be one to agree with such things?

Well, it is sophisticated. I like black tea because drinking it makes me look sophisticated.

Have you ever thrown a water balloon at someone?

7 hours ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Do you think FE6 needs a remake?

No, I do not believe so. After all, the time and money can be placed towards developing a newer and perhaps superior video game, no?

7 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Well, it is sophisticated. I like black tea because drinking it makes me look sophisticated.

Oh my, it would appear you are among those type of individuals.

And exactly made you deem the beverage of black tea as a "sophisticated" choice?

On 10/11/2017 at 9:23 PM, Clarine said:

Very well, I shall be realistic regarding such a scenario.

My actions would be as followed:

I would notify the innkeeper of the soldiers and command them to evacuate immediately. And of course, I would offer compensation in some way, considering I am the reason as to why the village is being razed by a group of uncouth barbarians. As my solution to stop the soldiers, I would call them to avert their attention then promptly fleeing—shooting any soldiers with my crossbow that might attack me in self-defense. Leaving the army to persist destroying the ever so kind village would be unspeakably ill-mannered. Otherwise, if I am aware that I am surrounded, I would attempt to escape across the rooftops—for I desire not to die that night.

Might I ask, what is your favourite type of hat?

Gotta love the classic ballcap.

Best type of cheese?

On 10/13/2017 at 3:40 PM, Clarine said:

If I may ask, might you be one to partake in the popular cultural practice of character "shipping"?

To be honest I try to avoid it if I can.  All it serves to do at times is create some of the strangest arguments.

Are you the type of person to hold grudges?

On 10/13/2017 at 3:30 PM, DefaultBeep said:

Do you like pop music? If not, what kind of music, if any, do you prefer?

Not particularly. I prefer video game soundtracks when I listen to music, and by video game, I mean most anything of that sort - games, anime, rarely movies. But of course - I'm content with silence as well, mostly when I'm in the car.

On 10/13/2017 at 5:08 PM, IEatLasers said:

Rex glacier what’s your profile pic in relation to you/why’d you pick it? 

The character is Bill Cipher, an insane "dream demon" and the main antagonist from the TV show Gravity Falls. I use him as my avatar because he's a funny character (er, with a kind of dark humor) that I like and feel he is simply useful as my go-to avatar on the forums. As for this specific picture? I'm not certain; I just like the way it looks I guess.

Are you a fan of any sports?

15 hours ago, Gemma said:

Best type of cheese?

I must confess, I am not very well-versed in the culture of cheese—I have only indulged in a large selection of cheeses without truly remembering their names.

In the video game of Fire Emblem Heroes, might there be any specific Heroes you desire you summon as of now?

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Are you one to enjoy getting invested in a long novel?

No, I oftentimes find slow-progressing and excessively long novels to be unspeakably tedious to read.

May I ask, how would you describe your hair style?

What are your favorite non-Nintendo video games?

On 10/10/2017 at 8:26 PM, Clarine said:

On a scale of one to ten in any way you wish, just how brave do you believe you are?

I don't really know how to measure that, but I'd guess probably a 5 or lower.

10 hours ago, Clarine said:

In the video game of Fire Emblem Heroes, might there be any specific Heroes you desire you summon as of now?

Oh... how you ask that now. I don't normally care what character I summon (well, I do care, but not in the sense of looking for one specific character). However, during this past Voting Gauntlet I was striving desperately to obtain Ninian. I have to have spent at least 30 orbs trying to get her, yet all I ended up with was a 4% chance for a 5 star, and about six Sullys. And my last summon ended with a 3 star Subaki... sigh. So, not anymore, no.

What countries have you visited?

Same question.

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

What countries have you visited?

In my adult/teenage lifetime: France and Brazil. When I was very young my family lived in Italy for ~2 years, and we visited Greece, England, and Germany briefly. I think I may have visited Mexico, but I  can't be sure.

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

What are your favorite non-Nintendo video games?

I do believe I can allude to the exist of the Final Fantasy franchise to answer your question—with Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII being my favourite title of the series if one must know.

What are your sentiments regarding the country of modern England?

10 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Have you recently found any bands/Singers that you like?

Yes, actually. I have recently been enjoying the musical stylings of Busta Rhymes and Haley Reinhart. And if you or anyone else knows who they are (or clicked on the examples I added to their names), then that should give you an example of my varied music taste.

On average, do you prefer book originals or movie adaptions? Or are you not a fan of one or both forms regardless?

Edited by DefaultBeep

Since I've seen you use Trails/Kiseki series characters for avis before - what's your favorite game in the series?

4 hours ago, Clarine said:

What are your sentiments regarding the country of modern England?

Well I haven't been there that i can really remember, so I can't say I have much of an opinion.

24 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Since I've seen you use Trails/Kiseki series characters for avis before - what's your favorite game in the series?

Alas, I am but a shameful sham of a man who has only beaten FC (and Ys vs. Sora no Kiseki, but that probably shouldn't count). That said, I did really enjoy FC, enough to consider it one of my favorite RPG games ever. And from what I've played of SC (currently in Chapter 2), it seems to be at least as good as FC if not better. I'm just really bad at actually beating RPGs, so it might be a while before I finally clear it.

So, to actually answer the question, I suppose FC. In terms of Falcom franchises though, Ys is definitely more my area of expertise.

Since I assume you like Trails, what other RPG franchises do you enjoy?

Have you played Gurumin?

11 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Since I assume you like Trails, what other RPG franchises do you enjoy?

I enjoy some FF games to an extent, though the only one I've ever actually finished is the first one XD. I also enjoy some Pokemon games, more out of nostalgia than anything most likely.

3 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Have you played Gurumin?

I enjoy some FF games to an extent, though the only one I've ever actually finished is the first one XD. I also enjoy some Pokemon games, more out of nostalgia than anything most likely.

I have, and... I wasn't really a fan, to be honest. Maybe the Steam port just isn't very good, but I had a hard time staying invested in it, which has never happened for any other Falcom game that I've played. And I've played some quite questionable ones, but there's just something about Gurumin that didn't grab me. I would still like to beat it someday, though.

That's an interesting one to beat; most people I see tend to go with the SNES or PS1 games before any of the originals or their remakes.

Do you have a favorite Pokémon?