What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

15 minutes ago, Nobody said:

do you post in any forum or message board other than Serenes Forest? If so, which one?

Nup only Serenes, fire emblem is the only series I have been able to get invested enough in to join the community.

Also forum goofed and I got notified for your post.
Favourite music genre?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite remix of a video game song?

On 10/18/2017 at 9:45 PM, Clarine said:

Of these basic role-playing video game classes, which of these might you deem to be befitting of you?

- A defensive sword-wielding knight.
- A highly powerful albeit perhaps reckless lancer.
- A powerful mage that relies on their magical power.
- An archer that prefers to fight from afar using various projectiles.
- A cleric that is either overly exalt for their healing prowess or is merely taken for granted.

Do you mean which of these match my personality, or which of these I'd like to play as in a game?

I  guess either the archer or cleric.

12 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

what is your opinion on the tradition known as Halloween?

Halloween, you ask? Why it is a most wonderful celebration! At least so it would appear to be, the events of the United Kingdom being hosted are not as... noteworthy as those commonly seen in North America. But I must say, the aesthetics of this tradition are most appealing and I suppose one could say my regular choice of attire can easily pass as a so-called costume.

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you mean which of these match my personality, or which of these I'd like to play as in a game?

I  guess either the archer or cleric.

Forgive me, my intended enquiry was regarding which of these classes are befitting of your personality and physical build.

If one is to ever indulge in an excursion to the United States of America, which state might you recommend for a tourist?

4 hours ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Then the question I accidently answered: Favourite Tellius character?

I like Soren. He's a very rational person, who cares about himself and his safety first, but also about the few people he's close to. He's not a bad person and won't harm you for no reason, but he's not a charitable person and does what he thinks will be the best for his group. He's also realistically untrustiful, which makes sense considering how Tellius is/was before the events of the games.

What's your favorite natural hair color? How much impact does someone's hair color has on how attractive you find them?

Edited by Nobody
misclicked "submit reply" before finishing my post

6 hours ago, Nobody said:

What's your favorite natural hair color? How much impact does someone's hair color has on how attractive you find them?

How kind of you to ask. I am one to be fond of black and blonde hair but I must say—my true interest lies upon those with the contrary of unnatural hair colours—more specifically light blue, rose and mauve. In regards to how attractive I find then, a lady such as myself find no such romantic appeal in any way. But of course, I do find a hair colour's synergy with one's attire and personality to be most important in how they present themselves.

Might you be one to agree with the idiom that states money cannot purchase happiness?

23 hours ago, Nobody said:

I haven't posted in this thread in 3 weeks or something like that and SF makes it extremely hard to find the last post we've made on threads, so sorry to whoever asked me the last thing but i'm starting again.

How many times do you exercise per week? What do you usually do?

Almost every day I strech, do cardio workouts, pushups, and situps.

about how much miney have you spent on happiness?

2 hours ago, Gemma said:

about how much miney have you spent on happiness?

You mean "money", yes? As one ought to easily know, I spent a large amount of money to provide my life with happiness—perhaps more than you might even possess.

If one may ask, just how tolerant are you to stress?

4 hours ago, Clarine said:

I don't particularly deal well with it.  Let's just say that if ever there was a time to start running from me it would be if I were stressed.

Have you ever had a friend that was so close they were like family to you?

On 10/16/2017 at 9:52 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Do you travel often, and if so, do you enjoy doing so?

Yes, every few months. I do enjoy it, but I find travelling with my family kind of claustrophobic.

Have you ever drank a non-alcoholic version of a beverage that is usually alcoholic?

On 10/21/2017 at 9:42 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

Have you ever had a friend that was so close they were like family to you?

No, as unfortunate as it may be, I never truly formed any friendships of such levels. Let us not allude to this further, shall we?

In regards to your title of "The Final Boss", just how might you imagine yourself as a final boss in a video game?

On 10/12/2017 at 3:17 PM, Alistair said:

Why did you join SF?

After lurking SF for a year, I wanted to finally be apart of the community and have my voice heard. 

@Clarine What would you buy at a candy store? Sorry for double posting.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

On 10/22/2017 at 8:54 AM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Yes, every few months. I do enjoy it, but I find travelling with my family kind of claustrophobic.

Have you ever drank a non-alcoholic version of a beverage that is usually alcoholic?

Yes and it was terrible (the one that I had at any rate).

What makes you like Tharja?

7 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

@Clarine What would you buy at a candy store?

Me? Why, I would simply purchase a selection of Lindt Lindor chocolate truffles—preferably of the white chocolate variety if one must know. Such products appear to be most cost effective and yet simply tastes divine!

Might I ask, if one is to ever raise a child—just what traits would you wish for them to possess?

Favorite soda?

On 10/20/2017 at 11:11 AM, Clarine said:

If one is to ever indulge in an excursion to the United States of America, which state might you recommend for a tourist?

idk I feel like if you go to just one state you're missing out

but if I had to pick one state, of the one's I've been to/lived in I'd probably say Texas.

On 10/21/2017 at 12:12 AM, Clarine said:

You mean "money", yes? As one ought to easily know, I spent a large amount of money to provide my life with happiness—perhaps more than you might even possess.

It’s kinda finnicky. I hardly ever feel moderate stress, but when there’s a lot of stress I get really overwhelmed.

What sauce do you prefer to have with french fries?

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Favorite soda?

Lemonade constitutes as a soda beverage, yes? If so, then that simply must be my favourite.

Perchance, are they are specific objects in which you treasure for sentimental reasons?

On 20/10/2017 at 8:58 PM, Clarine said:

Might you be one to agree with the idiom that states money cannot purchase happiness?

It's true to an extent. Money obviously makes things easier and that's can lead to happiness, but it's hardly the most decisive fact affecting how happy you are.

What was the last thing you bought, what when did you get it?

4 hours ago, Clarine said:

Me? Why, I would simply purchase a selection of Lindt Lindor chocolate truffles—preferably of the white chocolate variety if one must know. Such products appear to be most cost effective and yet simply tastes divine!

Might I ask, if one is to ever raise a child—just what traits would you wish for them to possess?

I would hope that my children learn kindness and compassion.  For both are needed in this world I think.

@Clarine Could I ask you the same question that I just answered?

do you prefer physical books, e-books, or audiobooks?

19 hours ago, Clarine said:

Perchance, are they are specific objects in which you treasure for sentimental reasons?

Not especially.

21 hours ago, Nobody said:

What was the last thing you bought, what when did you get it?

Oh my, I cannot quite recall anything in particular. I believe my most recent noteworthy purchase was the aforementioned boxes of Lindt Lindor truffles. If I am to say, my list of expenditures may be mildly whelming so I ought to refrain from listing such things.

20 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I would hope that my children learn kindness and compassion.  For both are needed in this world I think.

@Clarine Could I ask you the same question that I just answered?

I suppose I would wish for my child to be well-mannered, intelligent, kind and perhaps patient and ambitious. Of course, they simply must be open-minded in addition to these traits. I confess, I might also be one to desire for a descendant of mine to possess my formality and perchance even be docile as curious as it may be.

Of all the racing tracks featured in the franchise of Mario Kart, which of them might one deem to be their favourite tracks?