What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

7 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

do you prefer physical books, e-books, or audiobooks?

Not especially.

If I am honest the physical book to other types.  I like the smell and feel of pages between my fingers :D:

What games (other than Fire Emblem) have you played?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

11 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Favorite sidequest in a videogame?

Oh? Such simply does not exist.

Might there be any genres of novels you are particularly fond of?

On 10/22/2017 at 6:38 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

What makes you like Tharja?

She's actually one of the nicest characters in the game in her supports and is essentially a therapist for almost everyone. Most of Tharja's supports are pretty funny and/or heartwarming .She's cute and I find her creepiness very interesting due to being unlike majority of the characters in the series. Being already a dark mage, one of the best classes in  Awakening is a plus.

@ClarineAre you a 'morning' or 'night' person?

On 22.10.2017 at 6:41 PM, Clarine said:

In regards to your title of "The Final Boss", just how might you imagine yourself as a final boss in a video game?

A villian still with a friendly relationship to the protagonist who just fights for a different target and points it out in a final contest with the maxed possible power and wil.

Will you celebrate Halloween?

same question you asked.

16 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What games (other than Fire Emblem) have you played?

Uh

Are you asking for favorite games, or, like, every game?

cuz the latter would be a really long list and idk if I'd remember everything

10 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

@ClarineAre you a 'morning' or 'night' person?

I am an individual of night which might simply be ironic if one is to know me. I suppose such is for the best, for venturing outside during regular morning would likely lead to my demise.

May I ask, are you perchance "lucky" in any way?

23 hours ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, I cannot quite recall anything in particular. I believe my most recent noteworthy purchase was the aforementioned boxes of Lindt Lindor truffles. If I am to say, my list of expenditures may be mildly whelming so I ought to refrain from listing such things.

I suppose I would wish for my child to be well-mannered, intelligent, kind and perhaps patient and ambitious. Of course, they simply must be open-minded in addition to these traits. I confess, I might also be one to desire for a descendant of mine to possess my formality and perchance even be docile as curious as it may be.

Of all the racing tracks featured in the franchise of Mario Kart, which of them might one deem to be their favourite tracks?

Toad’s Turnpike, N64Sherbert Land, GBA Luigi Circuit, Sunset Wilds, Mushroom City, DK Mountain, GCN Bowser Castle, Delfino Plaza, Tick Tock Clock, Waluigi Pinball, Airship Fortress, Rosalina’s Ice World, and Neo Bowser City. Great memories~ 

I like the courses for their atmosphere, music, or crazy stuff that happened while playing.

Same question.

9 minutes ago, Gemma said:

Same question.

If one is enquiring regarding my favourite Mario Kart courses, then the only one I am certain I always choose would be the ever so unique Mount Wario featured in Mario Kart 8.

Of course, if such a question is asking for my luck rating, such is simply abhorrent in every way. Needless to say, I oftentimes find myself attempting to eliminate every factor of luck that might be featured in even the smallest of activities.

Do excuse my lack of creativity but how might you rate your luck?

11 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

same question you asked.

Uh

Are you asking for favorite games, or, like, every game?

cuz the latter would be a really long list and idk if I'd remember everything

Just games that you have played other than Fire Emblem ones.

I have played all the main series Pokemon games excluding Ruby, Sahpire, Diamond, Perl, Platinum and Emerald.  I've also played Skyrim, the Sims series and the Mario cart series.  To name a few.

What was the last place that you'd visited?

I believe someone asked me what my favourite remix of a video game song was, I suppose I will answer with Adrisaurus' remix of the mario odyssey theme.

To the above me I first shun you for not playing the best pokemon game (Platinum) and ask what is your most memorable encounter in skyrim

What games have you beaten for the first time this year?

17 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

same question you asked.

Inigo, Axe Azura (over 300 orbs went to that banner and i only got Shigure.......), Reinhardt, Brave Roy, Brave Ike and Hinoka (for hone fliers).

I wish I could get a Summer Corrin but that's impossible now.

Edited by Nobody

12 hours ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

What's your opinion of Clarine's artstyle in Heroes?

Such an art style is most acceptable but I must say, I cannot condone the types of individual such a style would attract. One might say I am mildly fond of this particular style but there simply are many different styles in which I deem to be superior.

Of all of your Heroes in Fire Emblem Heroes, which of them do you deem to be your most valuable?

Do you like barbecue?

22 hours ago, Clarine said:

May I ask, are you perchance "lucky" in any way?

i guess so, in some ways.

12 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Just games that you have played other than Fire Emblem ones.

*deep breath*

• At least one version of every main Pokemon game up to the 6th Gen, excluding B2/W2. Have also beaten Colosseum, XD, and the TCG game, and played Pokemon Snap, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon 1, and Pinball.
  • Every mainline Mario platformer, though I've only beaten SMB1, World, Sunshine, and Galaxy. Have also played Mario Party 4-8, and all of the Console Mario games since Double Dash. I've also finished Yoshi's Island and played Wooly World.
  • Civilization III, IV, and V
  • Street Fighters 2, 3, and 3, and all the Alpha games. Also finished the original Final Fight.
  • Fatal Fury Special, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2, and Mark of the Wolves
  • King of Fighters 94 - 2000, 2k2 UM, and XIII
  • Have beaten Ys I&II (Both the PCE versions and the chronicles remakes), Ys Oath in Felghana, and Ys Origin. Have also played but not finished Ys III (PCE), Ys 4: Dawn of Ys, and Ys6.
  • Every currently released game in the Trails/Kiseki RPG series, except Ao no Kiseki and Sen no Kiskei III
  • Zelda: Have finished Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker. Have played but not finished every other game in the series except Breath of the Wild.
  • Played pretty much every main Kirby game ever, and finished all of them plus DL2. Have also played Kirb'y Block Ball and Air Ride.
  • Have finished Super Castlevania 4, Rondo of Blood, The Adventure Rebirth, Symphony of the Night, and Aria of Sorrow. Have played a bit of the first Casltevania as well.
  • Finished Senran Kagura Burst, Deep crimson, and both Versus games.
  • Finished Final Fantasy I (PSX and GBA versions). Played but never finished: FFII, IV, VI, final Fantasy Adventure, and Secret of Mana.
  • Have beaten Chrono Trigger DS.
  • Have played Touhou 2, 5, 6, and 7. I've only "finished" 2 and 5, and have only 1cc'd 2 or 5 (can't recall) on easy. Have also played Exceed 3rd.
  • Played a couple Gradius and R-Type games, but never finished any.
  • 100% Orange Juice
  • Finished Pikmin 1 and 2, and have played 3.
  • Have played Capcom vs SNK Pro and 2, and the Neo Geo Pocket Match of the Millenium game. Also played MvC2.
  • Finished Metal Slug XX, and played a few of the other games a bit as well.
  • I've played Sonic 1, 2, both Adventures, and a few other 3D ones. Only finished the first Adventure game.
  • I've played Galaga, Pac-Man, and Donkey Kong 1&2 at some point. Also the original Mario Bros via all those Advance ports.
  • Finished Super Mertoid, played the Original, Metroid II, Fusion, Prime 1, and Other M but never finished.
  • Tearring Saga, if that counts as non FE. Though still haven't finished it.
  • Played all of the  classic Megaman games but Megaman & Bass. Have finished 2, 10, and I think 4, 5, and 6. Also have played the first 6 X games, only finished 1-3 and 5. Played Zero 1 & 2, only finished 1. Played both ZX games but only finished the first.
  • Every Super Smash Bros. game

that's all you're getting, I've played more but can't be bothered to remember exactly what.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

11 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I believe someone asked me what my favourite remix of a video game song was, I suppose I will answer with Adrisaurus' remix of the mario odyssey theme.

To the above me I first shun you for not playing the best pokemon game (Platinum) and ask what is your most memorable encounter in skyrim

How sad to judge one by one's gaming experience.  I unfortunately never got the chance to play those games because iirc I was banned from playing Pokemon by my parents because it was "too violent" and was making me "violent" by extension.

The most memorable moment that I had in Skyrim was beating Alduin.

Favourite game OST?

7 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Opinion of Fire Emblem as a franchise?

Oh? The Fire Emblem franchise is one I can truly value, or perhaps even admire. In fact, as of now—I am very likely to purchase all future video game products of this title as the franchise have proven itself to be most entertaining to me with their colourful casts and excellent aesthetics. However, as disappointing as one might deem it to be, I hold no specific sentiments regarding such a franchise.

Just what might be the most expensive thing you ever purchased?

4 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you like refried beans?

Of course not, I am not even fond of regular beans among the dishes served upon my ideal cuisines.

Are you one to possess many friends or perchance a few close ones?

48 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

whats a princess' favourite plushy to snuggle / cuddle with

Plush toys, you may ask? Very well, I suppose I am one to be fond of anything cutesy in appearance. That is if I am ever to "snuggle" with such things, for one shall never witness this.

Just what are your sentiments regarding sports and might there be any particular sports you are fond of?

it's okay, if i had plushies i would snuggle with them too

i enjoy sports a lot, specifically basketball and football. i played both during school, and a little bit of baseball too. while all three are fun to play, only the former two are fun to watch. of all three, basketball is the one i'll grow old with

what topic of conversation do you enjoy the most at a tea party? or, what sort of entertainment do you expect from a tea party host

On 10/24/2017 at 8:58 PM, Clarine said:

If one is enquiring regarding my favourite Mario Kart courses, then the only one I am certain I always choose would be the ever so unique Mount Wario featured in Mario Kart 8.

Of course, if such a question is asking for my luck rating, such is simply abhorrent in every way. Needless to say, I oftentimes find myself attempting to eliminate every factor of luck that might be featured in even the smallest of activities.

Do excuse my lack of creativity but how might you rate your luck?

I’m pretty lucky overall. RNG is nice to me, at the very least. I have notoriety for finding a hidden block star almost every MP game. 

Were you ever really into playing any sports?