• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

23 hours ago, Clarine said:

Oh? The Fire Emblem franchise is one I can truly value, or perhaps even admire. In fact, as of now—I am very likely to purchase all future video game products of this title as the franchise have proven itself to be most entertaining to me with their colourful casts and excellent aesthetics. However, as disappointing as one might deem it to be, I hold no specific sentiments regarding such a franchise.

Just what might be the most expensive thing you ever purchased?

At present it would be my current form of transportation, although I would hazard a guess and say that one day that might change.

What is the worst thing that you've ever had to do?

2 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Only dodgeball.

Do you play chess; if so, what is your favorite opening?

Using my Knights to take the centre of the board.

Are you aware of the chess term en passant?

On 10/26/2017 at 9:05 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

what topic of conversation do you enjoy the most at a tea party? or, what sort of entertainment do you expect from a tea party host

I... do not know, forgive me. I suppose I would be one to attempt in partaking in conversations regarding nearly anything—lest such happens to be far too distasteful of course.

You are interested in the game of Chess, yes? Perchance, do you believe you possess a most excellent capacity of memory?

16 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

what do you think of irl hedgehogs?

Uh IDK

I don't have many friends, really

They are adorable. They’re also super mellow. My friend’s brother had one, it was so cute to watch and play with~

What typeof board games do you play?

On 25/10/2017 at 2:51 PM, Clarine said:

Of all of your Heroes in Fire Emblem Heroes, which of them do you deem to be your most valuable?

Probably my +1 neutral Bow Lyn. I also really value my +DEF -RES Brave Lucina, +SPD -HP Elincia and +DEF -SPD Hector. The unit I’ve spent the most in game resources is my Cecilia, though. 

What’s your Myers-Briggs personality type? If you don’t know, take the test at 

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

what's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

On 10/26/2017 at 8:07 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

What is the worst thing that you've ever had to do?

Honesty I can't think of anything that stands out to me.

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

what's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

I always have two toasts, two scrambled eggs, an apple (occasionally other fruit) and a cup of coffee.

I will ask you the same question i asked in the post above you:

8 hours ago, Nobody said:

Do you think it's accurate?

Do you like pear juice? (If you've ever had it)

8 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What’s your Myers-Briggs personality type?

I have no idea what my Meyers-Briggs type is and I refuse to ever take that test.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

13 hours ago, Clarine said:

I... do not know, forgive me. I suppose I would be one to attempt in partaking in conversations regarding nearly anything—lest such happens to be far too distasteful of course.

You are interested in the game of Chess, yes? Perchance, do you believe you possess a most excellent capacity of memory?

If anything I have the worst case of memory on certain things.  Likely because I don't always focus on things I consider irrelevant or pointless to be recalled at at later date.

What is your favourite food to eat that is considered unhealthy to eat?

11 hours ago, Nobody said:

Probably my +1 neutral Bow Lyn. I also really value my +DEF -RES Brave Lucina, +SPD -HP Elincia and +DEF -SPD Hector. The unit I’ve spent the most in game resources is my Cecilia, though. 

I always get E/INFP

Do you make plans for what hobbies to do in your free time?

On 10/27/2017 at 6:22 PM, Gemma said:

What typeof board games do you play?

I am one to partake in any board games, within reason of course—whether it is Cluedo, Monopoly or perhaps even something more unusual.

Might there be any characters in any form of media that you can say you are very similar to?

On 10/17/2017 at 5:11 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

do you believe camus made the correct choice in the war of shadows, and what would you have done, or done differently, if you were in his place

Oooh, that's a good one. I've always liked characters and people like him, as they are torn between loyalty and righteousness. However, I cannot say that I can agree with their choice of following their country over what they think is right. I mean, if Camus had joined Marth in the War of Shadows, I might have actually finished that game!

So, I guess I would have joined Marth if I were in his situation. However, I will not his actions - either choice was justified and I think he still made the right choice.

Chess and board games were mentioned, so do you play Chess, and if so, are you good at it or enjoy it?

14 hours ago, Clarine said:

I am one to partake in any board games, within reason of course—whether it is Cluedo, Monopoly or perhaps even something more unusual.

Might there be any characters in any form of media that you can say you are very similar to?

I’ve had people say that I look like Luigi.

Other than that, I relate to simple minded, idealistic characters like Lloyd Irving or Ruby Rose.

Do you often feel there are things you are capable of doing, but that you mentally hold yourself back from accomplishing?

On 10/28/2017 at 5:54 PM, Gemma said:

I always get E/INFP

Do you make plans for what hobbies to do in your free time?

Mostly I spend my time practicing Clarinet or playing games or writing stories or creative things really...

And because I am rather sluggish this morning, are you more or a night owl or morning bird?

Edited by TheSilentChloey

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Favorite/preferred burger toppings?

I can't really think of one that stands out.

I like a mushroom and swiss burger.

hiw long have u ben playing clarinet?

What's one thing you wish Fire Emblem would bring into the series, and one thing you wish they'd take out?

On 10/1/2017 at 5:37 AM, Gemma said:

You can make a 4 member all-star party for battle, using characters from any Persona game. Who do you choose?

Oh geez, all these Persona related questions...

Eikichi, Aigis, Naoto, Makoto. Figured I'd limit myself to one per game for funsies.

Sorry Persona 1, I haven't played you yet.