What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What's one thing you wish Fire Emblem would bring into the series, and one thing you wish they'd take out?

On 10/1/2017 at 5:37 AM, Gemma said:

You can make a 4 member all-star party for battle, using characters from any Persona game. Who do you choose?

Oh geez, all these Persona related questions...

Eikichi, Aigis, Naoto, Makoto. Figured I'd limit myself to one per game for funsies.

Sorry Persona 1, I haven't played you yet.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

22 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Chess and board games were mentioned, so do you play Chess, and if so, are you good at it or enjoy it?

I am not one to be above playing the game of Chess but I must say, I find the particular so-called "sport" to be most monotone and unspeakably tiresome. Of course, one may say I was talented in regards to this game as I defeated my school's proclaimed "chess champion" without much practice and I happened to be scouted by the school's chess club to partake in an official tournament as curious as it may be. Of course, I politely declined such a request, for I find the game to be rather uninteresting. After all, the strategy video game of Fire Emblem is far superior, no?

Simply put, I played Chess and one could say I am a competent player despite not truly enjoying partaking in such a game.

Might I ask, which traits of an individual do you oftentimes find yourself being most fond of?

Do you enjoy Halloween festivities?

On 10/17/2017 at 7:45 AM, Clarine said:

Oh my, I am afraid you must be mistaking me for Lady Clair... Oh, I jest. I am faring passably well but if I must truly say, I am unspeakably bored in nearly every aspect and there appears to be a most distressing lack of cure for my ever so present predicament. Otherwise, I am of an acceptable state—and what of you if I may ask?

Forgot to get back to you lol

I've been mostly well, but with coming down with a cold, since then, most of the time I'm just, "okay", instead of well or good. Thugh I'm due for an interview within the week. Hopefully I can get it.

On 10/28/2017 at 10:49 PM, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Which is / has been the videogame you have invested the most of your time?

In my early years, Pokemon Diamond. 

Sometime later, Pokemon Black.

Nowadays, Fire Emblem Heroes or Hearts of Iron IV.

What strategy games have you played? Which ones do you like?

18 hours ago, Motendra said:

Do you enjoy Halloween festivities?

Forgot to get back to you lol

I've been mostly well, but with coming down with a cold, since then, most of the time I'm just, "okay", instead of well or good. Thugh I'm due for an interview within the week. Hopefully I can get it.

Oh, salutations Motendra. May one hope for you to recover ever so swiftly.

In regards to Halloween, I for one do enjoy the concept of such a celebration! After all, I created this special avatar for this particular event. Mind you, I am not one to partake in activities such as "trick or treating", costume parties or anything quite akin to that even if my regular attire might be deemed as a Halloween costume by... less-informed individuals.

May one enquire, just how were you introduced into the game of Chess?

If you could change one thing about your favorite FE unit, what would it be?

22 hours ago, Clarine said:

Might I ask, which traits of an individual do you oftentimes find yourself being most fond of?

I, um...

I like...

Chuunibyous... namely the "evil eye" variety, but I do like every type I've been exposed to. I just find it to be very charming and quite adorable.

Also just like, um, nice people who would probably put up with my stupidity.

My lack of thinking about this is showing...

On 10/29/2017 at 11:05 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Just over ten months...

What is the main thing you like most about Fire Emblem.

It’s hard for me to describe... but I think it may be how rewarding it is to succeed in the game. That is, I feel like it rewards clever strategy quite well because of the difficulty/stakes. It gets me invested in my decisions and seeing my units obliterate the enemy or epcially (stupidly) fall in battle. Makes for a fun experience. 

What do you do to relax and compuse yourself on breaks?

4 hours ago, Nobody said:

Do you have any pets? If you don't, would you like to have any?

No, I do not and I never possessed any throughout my life. Of course, such pets do not interest me in any way lest one is to find a creature of fantasy for me to raise. I suppose I can raise a most excellent fish if such might ever be necessary.

4 hours ago, Emerson said:

I, um...

I like...

Chuunibyous... namely the "evil eye" variety, but I do like every type I've been exposed to. I just find it to be very charming and quite adorable.

...Oh my. Perchance, might one know of such a trait within me?

On 10/26/2017 at 3:16 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Natürlich ja!

Have you seen All Your Base?

yup. a very long time ago too

have you tried the pumpkin spice truffles? if so, what did you think of them

3 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

have you tried the pumpkin spice truffles? if so, what did you think of them

No, I have not and I must say, I do not believe I am truly fond of the taste of pumpkins.

Forgive me if I asked this already but if one is to select a costume for Halloween, just what might be your choice?

Do you tend to play games on their higher or lower difficulties?

On 10/29/2017 at 6:42 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Mostly I spend my time practicing Clarinet or playing games or writing stories or creative things really...

And because I am rather sluggish this morning, are you more or a night owl or morning bird?

idk, I'm not sure I'm much of either.

10 hours ago, Emerson said:

If you could change one thing about your favorite FE unit, what would it be?

I don’t really know. Not necessarily my absolute favorite, but just give Wendy much better stats i guess

What do you usually do on your free time, other than playing games and browsing the internet?

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you tend to play games on their higher or lower difficulties?

I am normally one to enjoy playing games at the assigned "normal" or easiest difficulty so I may employ my ever so present blitzkrieg strategies, lest such games are to offer rewards or achievements for playing at the highest difficulty, in which would be the one I would choose if such is the case.

Might there be any online video games you are particularly fond of?

Who tend to be your main 4 units for general usage in FE Heroes?

10 hours ago, Gemma said:

What do you do to relax and compose yourself on breaks?

Not much beyond the normal I guess, just some video games, typically something more chill like Animal Crossing if I'm looking to relax although I do like to play Fire Emblem to relax occasionally (Oddly it tends to be Thracia 776 which I relax to, which you'd THINK would be the opposite), or doing some sketching.

On 29.10.2017 at 6:55 PM, Gemma said:

Do you often feel there are things you are capable of doing, but that you mentally hold yourself back from accomplishing?

Unfortunately often due to my low self confidence and the fear not to overcome the task.

What was the last action you really regretted?

Do you like shrimp?

4 hours ago, Nobody said:

What do you usually do on your free time, other than playing games and browsing the internet?

Listen to podcasts or audiobooks, mostly. Recently I'm also making an attempt to go on daily bike rides around my neighborhood in the evening.

7 hours ago, Emerson said:

Who tend to be your main 4 units for general usage in FE Heroes?

I believe my frequently used units of Fire Emblem Heroes primarily consists of Clive and Julia. The other two slots are oftentimes filled with other characters. If one must know, such might include: Clarine, Reinhardt, Performance Azura, Xander, Ike, Lucius and Sanaki. I say, I do not find this selection of characters to be most interesting, excepting Clarine and Clive of course.

Perchance, are you one to possess any curious or unusual talents?

On 10/30/2017 at 2:16 PM, Emerson said:

What's one thing you wish Fire Emblem would bring into the series, and one thing you wish they'd take out?

Oh geez, all these Persona related questions...

Eikichi, Aigis, Naoto, Makoto. Figured I'd limit myself to one per game for funsies.

Sorry Persona 1, I haven't played you yet.

This is a hard question because there are a lot of things that I would like to see in the game.  Conversely I would like to see the removal of hamfisted Easter Eggs (like making the games into a timeline like Zelda).  Perhaps making Pair up have a dual attack and dual guard guage.  Once you fill the guage for either the dual guard is automatic but you have to trigger the dual attack like in warriors?  I don't know.  Alternatively have a situation like Warriors where you're actually on the battle field but you can only control your avatar during battle but give other units directions as to what you want them to do (pair up/vangard/etc).

Just too many options and not enough time to get them all down.

To the person above, what inspires you the most?