• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

12 hours ago, Clarine said:

I think of such a concept to be most dreadful. Of course, a lady such as myself possesses no interest in pizzas but I for one must say, pineapple of pizza is far from appetising.

May one ask, might you be one to partake in any strange or uncommon pastimes?

I seem to without really thinking of them as particularly strange or uncommon as you might put it.

What made you chose Nohr?

On 10/31/2017 at 9:51 PM, Clarine said:

If one is able to possess any single inanimate object of their desire, just what might your one be?

Possess as in "own" or possess as in "possess?" Well, I don't know. I do wish to expand my sword collection, so I would gladly own a new sword, sharpened, balanced, and fully functional; describing it might take too long as I right now can't even think of the specifics beyond simply wanting a new sword. (My answer would be a fully operational fission energy reactor but I doubt that constitutes a single object.) As for possess as in take control of, while a sword could be neat, I think it would be better to be able to possess something like an amulet or ring that could be worn by another so they could more easily be... influenced...

On 11/1/2017 at 1:36 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

If you could be any type of Fire Emblem Unit which would you be and why?

As in class? I would love to be a Myrmidon, as they are fast, agile swordfighters that are exceedingly awesome. However, I may also like to use magic, so perhaps a Tactician would be better. The only problem is that Tactician is a limited class, belonging only to the avatar and their children, so I probably couldn't use it. So, perhaps something like the Jugdral Mage Knights - they use both magic and swords, and are different from Dark Knights, which is a class I never really cared for.

If not Chrom, who would be the next unit you would want to S-Support?

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

*snip*

If not Chrom, who would be the next unit you would want to S-Support?

Henry. And failing that no one.  I don't particularly like the other male Shepherds as such

What was the last time someone blamed you for something that you didn't do?

7 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What was the last time someone blamed you for something that you didn't do?

Hmm... I can't say I can remember anytime this has happened. More often, someone else is blamed for doing something I did.

Favorite system of magic in Fire Emblem? (E.g. the GBA era with a trinity of magic parallel to the weapon triangle, the Gaiden/Echoes system where magic cast HP, etc.)

Do you ever play FE without resetting?

16 hours ago, MageKnightEcho said:

What's your favorite FE class?

I don't know. I like dragon knights, but I'm most fond of magic, especially dark magic, so I've always had a thing for sorcerers and archsages.

I also have a bias towards ballisticians though.

3 hours ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

I can't stand it.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

On 11/2/2017 at 7:00 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

And to ask the question correctly what type of unit do you most prefer?

Uh idk, I don't really think I really have a preferred unit type/class.

Do you like shrimp?

20 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What made you chose Nohr?

Because of the more "hardcore" gameplay, that is, more challenging difficulty, better map design, more complexity, etc.

What's your most played video game platform (console, handheld, pc, mobile, whatever) this year? What games have you played on it?

16 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hmm... I can't say I can remember anytime this has happened. More often, someone else is blamed for doing something I did.

Favorite system of magic in Fire Emblem? (E.g. the GBA era with a trinity of magic parallel to the weapon triangle, the Gaiden/Echoes system where magic cast HP, etc.)

I'm not actually familiar with anything other than Fates in terms of magic being added to the weapon triangle.  I hate the idea that magic is connected to HP that is going too far.  However having a triangle of effectiveness magic vs magic is ok.

What is the best experience that you've ever had playing Fire Emblem?

Opinion on sushi?

31 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What's your most played video game platform (console, handheld, pc, mobile, whatever) this year? What games have you played on it?

Probably either PC or mobile, the latter mostly from Heroes...though I don't play it any more.

Do you ever listen to the radio?

8 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Is it okay to wear socks with sandals?

I mean if you're going to some kind of formal even probably not, but otherwise sure.

On 11/2/2017 at 3:41 PM, Claudius I said:

If you were the queen of a country and a war broke out, would you continue to carry out your duties of state as normal or would you go to the front to command or support your troops?

Oh, if an opposing country refuses to solve matters in a civilised and diplomatic way? I must say, I would wish to support my army in the battlefield but I do not desire to be a member of the foremost vanguard, even with armour of the highest rating. After all, being the queen of my country—it would only be natural for many to target me in battle, no? My primary reason as to why I wish to support my army in this way is so I can dramatically raise their morale, thus significantly increasing our chances of victory, so I have been led to believe. And of course, I would need to be among those in the front to execute my more creative strategies... I must confess, I would also see such to be a most interesting... quest contrary to that of my regular lifestyle. Such is assuming this is referring to a setting quite akin to that of Fire Emblem—if I am to ever partake in a war of the modern variant, one shall simply not see me anywhere near the battlefield, for I desire not to be impaled by a group of bullets from those wielding firearms. After all, I would rather send in a spy into my enemy's base to poison their rations. Such would be far more advised, no?

On 11/3/2017 at 5:33 AM, Rex Glacies said:

Possess as in "own" or possess as in "possess?" Well, I don't know. I do wish to expand my sword collection, so I would gladly own a new sword, sharpened, balanced, and fully functional; describing it might take too long as I right now can't even think of the specifics beyond simply wanting a new sword. (My answer would be a fully operational fission energy reactor but I doubt that constitutes a single object.) As for possess as in take control of, while a sword could be neat, I think it would be better to be able to possess something like an amulet or ring that could be worn by another so they could more easily be... influenced...

My, how most enlightening... Very well, then I simply must bestow you a most peculiar question. In regards to what my intended definition was, "possess" was used to describe "owning" an object but even so, I do find the second definition to be far more interesting.

@Rex Glacies: If you are to spiritually or magically possess any of my accessories I oftentimes use, just in what ways might one such as yourself "influence" me?

@Robert of Normandy: If one is to live in a world of a single film or television series genre, just what might your choice of genre be?

Favorite candy bar?

6 hours ago, Clarine said:

If one is to live in a world of a single film or television series genre, just what might your choice of genre be?

Some kind of post-scarcity sci-fi utopia would be nice, if that counts.

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Favorite candy bar?

I am not one to indulge in such things and as such, I simply cannot answer your question.

Might there be anything in which you are so fond of that one could deem such as your "weakness"?

On 03/11/2017 at 8:21 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

What is the best experience that you've ever had playing Fire Emblem?

hmm, I don't really know. I guess you can say playing Conquest for the first time on day one. I love that game a lot, and I was super hyped for it, playing it and seeing it deliver was amazing.

what was the last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it?

34 minutes ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Favorite TV show made by Brazil (if one exists)?

idk i don't watch a lot of tv and nothing made in here

What's your most disliked fictional character and why?

4 hours ago, Nobody said:

what was the last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it?

I believe such was known as Thor: Ragnarok, in which Father forced me into an auditorium to watch. I must say, such a film was mildly entertaining! As such—yes, one could say I enjoyed it.

If one such as yourself can have a single wish granted, albeit such must be "selfish" in nature, whatever might it be?

Do you like jigsaw puzzles?

13 hours ago, Clarine said:

Might there be anything in which you are so fond of that one could deem such as your "weakness"?

I'm not sure? Maybe tragic characters in fiction.

On 11/4/2017 at 2:08 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Opinion on sushi?

Probably either PC or mobile, the latter mostly from Heroes...though I don't play it any more.

I like it :D: I find it to be enjoyable.

I forgot again to ask a question.

Have you ever had a joke that no one really understands but you do?

Edited by TheSilentChloey