• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Do you like Monte Cristo sandwiches?

On 11/16/2017 at 6:43 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

What is your most preferred method of entertainment?

once upon a time i would have said video games, but not probably just messing around on the internet/in Discord chats.

Didja miss me?

Star Wars related question: Between the Royal Naboo (Queen Amidala, Captain Panaka, etc.) or the Gungans (Jar Jar Binks, Boss Nass, Captain Tarpals, etc.) which group do you prefer and why? I'm asking since I've been playing a lot of Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, those two happen to be 2 of the 8 teams you can choose to be, I don't want to accidentally repeat a question I've already asked you in the past, and I know for a fact I haven't asked you that question yet.

On 9/23/2017 at 1:59 PM, Slade said:

What is your strongest attribute?

It's a close call between humility, determination, or persistance in my beliefs/values.

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

5 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What do you think of FE:H?

I haven't actually played it since I don't have a cellphone (no one would call me anyways, and I don't want to get addicted to electronics any more than I already am). But from what I've seen and heard, it seemed like a cool idea to pay tribute to the entirety of FE's games and history...

...at least, that's what I thought at first. Then IS decides to go full on Awakening/Fates bias and add 2 extra versions of Lucina, multiple versions of the Nohr siblings, shafts certain FE games greatly like FE5 and FE10... I've gotten beyond sick of IS shoving Awakening and Fates down our throats.

...erm, I hope you aren't too annoyed at my rant. Awakening/Fates bias aside, I'd still say it's the FE spinoff that's representing all of FE the best, even more than Cipher (though that might change depending on how Cipher represents Sacred Stones, and even then, both Cipher and Heroes are representing the entire FE series rather well).

21 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

@Clarine: Your tea of choice? English Breakfast, Earl Grey, or any other?

Me? I would order the a cup of Earl Grey if you may. Of course, I can simply demand my ever so delicate variant but such needs not be alluded to in this thread as of yes, no?

Do forgive my lack of originality in regards to this question but just how might you describe your personality?

10 hours ago, Randoman said:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

My Myers-Briggs result is ENTP ("debater"). 

Personality wise? Without going into too much detail, let us say that I am extroverted, eccentric, a seeker of knowledge, somewhat judgmental, and multifaceted.

10 hours ago, Randoman said:

But from what I've seen and heard, it seemed like a cool idea to pay tribute to the entirety of FE's games and history...

...at least, that's what I thought at first. Then IS decides to go full on Awakening/Fates bias and add 2 extra versions of Lucina, multiple versions of the Nohr siblings, shafts certain FE games greatly like FE5 and FE10... I've gotten beyond sick of IS shoving Awakening and Fates down our throats.

...erm, I hope you aren't too annoyed at my rant.

I do agree with you on many of those counts. And given that I am prone to ranting myself, I am disinclined to show annoyance toward other ranters.

Strategy games (outside of FE) played?

What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

Me? I would order the a cup of Earl Grey if you may. Of course, I can simply demand my ever so delicate variant but such needs not be alluded to in this thread as of yes, no?

Do forgive my lack of originality in regards to this question but just how might you describe your personality?

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

In all seriousness, I kind of am. Awkwardness aside, I try my best to avoid arguments and conflict, I try to stay level headed and calm in my actions (despite me getting angry on the inside rather easily), I try my best to be considerate towards others (but in real life, I tend to have my tongue slip and unintentionally say harsh things), I'm quite strong in holding onto the values I believe in (eg: tactfulness, respect to all, not objectifying others). Yeah, I hope that's an adequate enough description for you.

Edited by Randoman

Who is the most sympathetic villain in fiction, in your opinion? You can list more than one if you want.

Just now, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What of you?

Strongly phrasing opinions as fact, excessively bashing/criticising something without being calm about it or without mentioning the good qualities of it, excessive praise/hype of anything that involves bringing another party down (eg: the Batman fanbase bashing on other superheroes) and doesn't involve a noble cause (for example, I'm okay with people praising a good politician for shutting down racist events/organizations), the bad apples in fanbases, and people who treat others who have crushes on them coldly (well, if the other person is being really lewd to them or not respecting their space, it's understandable in that case) come to mind.

18 minutes ago, Randoman said:

Who is the most sympathetic villain in fiction, in your opinion? You can list more than one if you want.

Sympathetic villains in fiction? I would say Camus and Rudolf are among my top 2. But it's a hard question for me to answer since I land up sympathizing with so many of them.

Your favorite sympathetic villains?

Do you like cornbread?

On 11/19/2017 at 10:37 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Never heard of 'em. What are they?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Cristo_sandwich

What's in the picture is pretty much what I'm thinking of.

On 11/19/2017 at 10:31 PM, Randoman said:

Didja miss me?

Star Wars related question: Between the Royal Naboo (Queen Amidala, Captain Panaka, etc.) or the Gungans (Jar Jar Binks, Boss Nass, Captain Tarpals, etc.) which group do you prefer and why? I'm asking since I've been playing a lot of Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, those two happen to be 2 of the 8 teams you can choose to be, I don't want to accidentally repeat a question I've already asked you in the past, and I know for a fact I haven't asked you that question yet.

Uh I don't really have an opinion. IDK if you had a specific game/context in mind, but I don't have a preference on that regardless.

I'm too lazy to search for it, but I remember the last question I was asked was why i have Epharim as my member titles. My answer is simply that I really like him as a character and the fact that the badge looks good, compared to some of my other favorites like Caeda and Eliwood who IMO have disappointing badges

What's your fire emblem heroes main team?

On 11/3/2017 at 2:06 AM, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

Which character death in FE did affect you the most?

Plotwise or accidental enemy-hits-and-kills-my-unit death? Plotwise, I dunno. Maybe Camus, as I expected him to join Marth's team for the final battles, but he instead decided to die as an honorable soldier fighting against what he believed in. Gameplay, I'm also uncertain. Lets go with anytime I was nearing a chapter completion in Conquest before the enemy gets a random 10% hit or crit and kills a useful unit.

On 11/4/2017 at 4:01 PM, Clarine said:

@Rex Glacies: If you are to spiritually or magically possess any of my accessories I oftentimes use, just in what ways might one such as yourself "influence" me?

I'm uncertain, as it might depend on what your position in life is. But the main issue would be trying to get myself into a real body;  so maybe I'd influence you to place the object I am possessing onto a stuffed animal or something so I could move independently of you. Other than that, I'd largely try to act as a voice of reason and motivator for you, trying to get you to do things such as become a politician or so (or hand me off to another politician for me to possess), ending with you (or someone else) becoming Prime-Minister or some other position of power, where I would then enact my greater goals of world conquest.

Favorite weapon in Fire Emblem?

On 11/20/2017 at 3:01 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Strategy games (outside of FE) played?

I cannot quite recall any of such but I must say, I am barely placing much energy upon such a question for it is of no interest to me. Do forgive my direct statement but if one must know, I do believe I have played more "real-time strategy" video games as opposed to those of the so-called core strategy genre.

8 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'm uncertain, as it might depend on what your position in life is. But the main issue would be trying to get myself into a real body;  so maybe I'd influence you to place the object I am possessing onto a stuffed animal or something so I could move independently of you. Other than that, I'd largely try to act as a voice of reason and motivator for you, trying to get you to do things such as become a politician or so (or hand me off to another politician for me to possess), ending with you (or someone else) becoming Prime-Minister or some other position of power, where I would then enact my greater goals of world conquest.

Oh my, then one can only hope you would be satisfied with a form akin to a female doll or a Pokémon or creature of the cutesy variant for such is simply all I would be able to bestow to you. Of course, my act of charity is simply not free so one must serve me if one desires to remain corporeal. But I must say, I do find your strategy to be of amusement as a lady of my status simply remains true to myself, especially if one to attempt in luring me into a world of politics. After all, I must confess, I am one to prefer a so-called "tyrannical" approach to conquest as opposed to those of diplomatic variants. Now if I may add, you shall simply not be relinquished and bestowed to a political—after all, why might I ever avoid an accessory containing a spirit? As such, if one is to be forced into this situation, you possess no choice but to serve me.

Let us digress no further. Allow me to state your question.

If you are to be a character of a video game, just how might you describe your musical theme whether such may be those of the encounter or battle variant?

On 11/19/2017 at 6:21 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Bread, mayo, ketchup, some sandwich meat, and pickles.

What of you?

BLT with ranch

facorite thing to eat while watching a movie?

What TV shows did you watch as a kid?

On 11/20/2017 at 2:14 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Your favorite sympathetic villains?

Golbez from Final Fantasy IV and Psaro from Dragon Quest IV come to mind.

Golbez for his tragic past of losing his mother in childbirth, resisting the urge to blame his younger brother for his mother's death (but failing due to Zemus' magic and influence), and eventually joining the side of light and stopping Zemus.

Psaro for being a good guy deep inside despite his immense hate towards humanity and him being extremely kind and protective of all other species such as animals, monsters, and elves.

On 11/21/2017 at 7:02 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Uh I don't really have an opinion. IDK if you had a specific game/context in mind, but I don't have a preference on that regardless.

No specific game/context in mind. I just wanted to know which one you liked between the Royal Naboo and Gungans in general.

6 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Do you prefer violins or cellos?

I, for one, prefer the instrument of the violin alone but of course, I am not one to select these instruments in a mutually exclusive manner. After all, one can implement both of these instruments into an opus to create more depth into the composition, no?

May I ask, just how did you discover the franchise of Final Fantasy?

On 19.11.2017 at 6:25 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What do you think of the way Fire Emblem Heroes is going?

Seriously I haven't played long enough yet to answer this question. However I think locking characters to special pools is a way of IS to make money by forcing the players to spend more - if necessary with real money.

Who have you pulled the most in FE Heroes yet?

On 11/25/2017 at 3:36 PM, Randoman said:

What TV shows did you watch as a kid?

Reveal hidden contents

Golbez for his tragic past of losing his mother in childbirth, resisting the urge to blame his younger brother for his mother's death (but failing due to Zemus' magic and influence), and eventually joining the side of light and stopping Zemus.

Psaro for being a good guy deep inside despite his immense hate towards humanity and him being extremely kind and protective of all other species such as animals, monsters, and elves.

No specific game/context in mind. I just wanted to know which one you liked between the Royal Naboo and Gungans in general.

New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Pokemon, Scooby Doo, Batman Animated Series, Looney Toons, Sesame Street, Blues Clues, Big Comfy Couch, Bananas in Pajamas... that's what comes to mind

Favorite character portrait in FE Heroes?