What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

10 hours ago, Randoman said:

What are some of your favourite childhood memories?

I would say anytime I went to Chuck E. Cheese's. It was a pretty fun experience to play the games there.

Who is your favorite Sacred Stones Character?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

16 hours ago, Randoman said:

What are some of your favourite childhood memories?

I had a pretty crappy childhood due to an abusive mother and being grown up Seventh Day Adventist, so there really aren't many things I find pleasing about my childhood.

One exception is discovering YouTube for the first time. That was an amazing memory.

What personality traits do you value most, in regards to traits you look for in potential friends?

19 hours ago, Gemma said:

Ever been to a carnival?

I don't know if you'd officially call it a carnival, but there is this event around my city around June where a theme park gets set up with rides, games, tents, acrobatic shows, and stuff. I've been there twice (once when I was really young and another time 3 years ago). The second time I was supposed to meet up with friends, but I couldn't find or contact them. I still enjoyed myself on the rides, though next time I'll think twice before going on a dizziness-inducing ride, wanting to take a break from rides to recover from dizziness, and going into a petting farm area with... strong animal smells (dizziness and animal smells are a really good combination for making you want to throw up).

3 hours ago, Miracle-Flora said:

I had a pretty crappy childhood due to an abusive mother and being grown up Seventh Day Adventist, so there really aren't many things I find pleasing about my childhood.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope things are better for you nowadays.

3 hours ago, Randoman said:

What personality traits do you value most, in regards to traits you look for in potential friends?

Someone who genuinely enjoys talking to me, and accepts me for who I am. More than one have I had people turn their backs on me, for various reasons such as "too energetic" or "keeps talking about herself" or stuff like that. I love a friend who doesn't care about that shit and enjoys talking to me.

Favorite Fire Emblem character?

Who are some of your favourite ugly characters in fiction?

On 2/3/2018 at 8:07 PM, Miracle-Flora said:

Favorite Fire Emblem character?

Marth, due to me finding his physical appearance cool, growing quite fond of him in Smash Bros., and his idealistic yet really soft-hearted and emotionally vulnerable personality being really interesting to me (especially with him being conflicted between sentiment vs. duty a lot).

6 hours ago, Randoman said:

Who are some of your favourite ugly characters in fiction?

Gonzalez from FE6. Whenever I see him he always makes me smile. I really like his supports as well. c:

Least favorite FE character?

What are some of your most and least favourite foods?

10 hours ago, Miracle-Flora said:

Least favorite FE character?

It'd have to be Lucina. I find her design redundant (even if she is supposed to be Marth, she could've at least gotten a different outfit after her reveal to make her stand out from Marth after she's been found out), her voice annoying, her general fanbase is annoying, her inaccurate Marth portrayal is cringeworthy, she's hardly as important to Awakening as IS makes her out to be (especially seeing how her deployment is never forced and she can die without giving the player a game over). To me, her very existence is as bad an idea as taking the Mario series and promoting some female Mario cosplayer as a new mascot for the series.

What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

9 hours ago, Miracle-Flora said:

What's your favorite pizza topping? If you don't like pizza, what's your favorite food?

Bacon and onion are the main ones that come to mind, in regards to pizza toppings.

On 2/8/2018 at 8:22 PM, Randoman said:

WHEN PEOPLE FREAKING CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN is one that comes to my mind first.

Who is your favorite Fire Emblem character, and why is it Felicia?

On 12/8/2017 at 6:52 PM, Randoman said:

As for why I'd pick that title, I feel that with most people these days not really caring about morals, virtue, and self-discipline these day while I do, it sums up the life I lead. I mean, society these days greatly focuses on doing what they want, when they want, wanting to do things without accepting the consequences of them (like being entitled to "free speech" and thinking their words don't need to be respectful and that they should be free of the consequences of their words), only caring about the short term in terms of fulfilling their desires and not caring about the long term consequences (eg: constantly drinking and not paying attention to the long term health problems it causes), and many other bad things. I hope I'm not coming off as arrogant by saying these things, but I do think a lot of problems in this day and age can be fixed with stronger morals and more self-discipline.

@Randoman, you said this fully two months ago, but I agree with you completely.

What is your favourite cuisine?

Something most people you know are really into but you find no interest in?

On 2/8/2018 at 8:22 PM, Randoman said:

Loud and obnoxious people that yell at the top of their lungs for no good reason 

21 hours ago, Miracle-Flora said:

WHEN PEOPLE FREAKING CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN is one that comes to my mind first.

Who is your favorite Fire Emblem character, and why is it Felicia?

Felicia, due to her caring, but clumsy personality.

Have you listened to gospel music? If so did you like it?

23 hours ago, Randoman said:

Who are your top 3 favourite male and top 3 favourite female FE characters?

Nope, and I've never even heard of that name until now. Sorry.

Top three males:

Ike

Roy

Corrin

Top three females 

Felicia

Tiki 

Silque 

Have you listened to the following song before:

35 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

Have you listened to the following song before:

No I have not, but since you linked it, I had to give it a listen. It's very pretty. ^^

Who is your least favorite Fire Emblem character?