What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Since your question implies you've played Maximum Velocity before, what vehicles do you use the most in that game?

10 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

For any of the following games, do you want a VC? Or a HD remake and upgrade? (This is not only for Randoman but also for Marcus Aurelis and anyone else interested.)

• Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
  • F-Zero GC or Maximum Velocity
  • Any of the Metroid GC/GBA games
  • The two Pokemon Colosseum games
  • Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles

I'm very unfamiliar with Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, so I'll skip out on my stance on that one since I can't really give a proper opinion/desire for a remake on a game I barely know about.

That aside, from games I most think should have a HD remake/upgrade (or VC release, for the games that haven't gotten one yet) to least from what you've listed: F-Zero GX, F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, GameCube Metroid games, GBA Metroid games, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Pokemon XD, and Pokemon Colosseum. I mostly ordered the games based on which game series would need the HD remake/upgrade/VC release the most, since dormant series like F-Zero and Metroid (to an extent) would need them far more than active game series like Pokemon and Fire Emblem.

Keep in mind, I'm good with any of the first 4 that you listed getting HD remakes/upgrades/VC releases, since enough time has passed for those games to warrant one.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

On 1/22/2018 at 5:35 AM, Randoman said:

Since your question implies you've played Maximum Velocity before, what vehicles do you use the most in that game?

I most often used the machine used by Kumiko the Bullet (I forgot the name itself), which has both great boost speed and boost duration, but really fragile. Trying to aim for the top time in Bianca City 1 (the very first stage) was a lot of fun, and at any rate, there's a sense of satisfaction for clearing courses which come more from tricky course layouts and unforgiving requirements of skill, compared to how a particular racing series now mainly relies on cheap-ass item cheats.

Have you watched FE stand up comedies featuring Takumi (or any other Fates characters)? Your opinions?

Edited by henrymidfields

What TV shows did you grow up with, as a kid?

19 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

What's your preferred method of transportation?

I have a feeling driving your own car/vehicle doesn't count for this question, since that's what most people (including myself) would answer.

So I'll answer taking the bus, since it's the next most reliable transportation option (that doesn't cost a fortune).

Favorite character from each Fire Emblem game you've played?

On 12/27/2017 at 2:18 PM, SullyMcGully said:

What is most important to you in FE games?

Like all games/fiction, story. I don't often enjoy games that lack story or meaning of that sort, though not to say I won't play them. Following this, I also enjoy Fire Emblem's strategic gameplay and its characters as well.

On 1/17/2018 at 6:25 PM, Randoman said:

Since you mentioned giving My Little Pony a chance a while back, which of the main 6 characters are your favourite, from what you know or have seen of them? Here's a picture of them, if you need a memory jogger.

let's say Fluttershy. She looks particularly sweet, like a Precious Moments ceramic.

How do you feel about the way technology influences people's lives? Just in a general sense, asince the question is rather vague.

11 hours ago, Randoman said:

What TV shows did you grow up with, as a kid?

Batman/Superman: the Animated Series, Tiny Toons, Pinky and the Brain, Looney Tunes, Crayon Shin-chan, Pokemon

Which hypothetical crossover do you want to see? Here are the choices; interpret any way you like.

• Either two of Digimon, Pokemon, or Yokai Watch
  • Legend of Zelda x Assassin
  • Fire Emblem x Europa Universalis
  • Advance Wars x Hearts of Iron
  • Mario Kart x Burnout (EA Games) or Thrill Drive (Konami)
  • Luigi's Mansion x any other horror/thriller series (Silent Hill, Resident Evil et )
  • Donkey Kong x Planet of the Apes
  • Catherine x Persona

Who were your favourite characters in the Superman: Animated Series?

19 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite character from each Fire Emblem game you've played?

FE1/3/11/12: Marth

FE2/15: Genny for FE2, and I'm not actually sure for FE15 since I prefer Genny's old hairstyle (she's still a favourite of mine, though), I guess I'll say Saber for FE15

FE4: Holyn/Chulainn

FE5: Leif, I guess

FE6: Merlinus Sophia

FE7: Merlinus Raven

FE8: Gerik

FE13: Sumia, I guess

19 hours ago, Gemma said:

let's say Fluttershy. She looks particularly sweet, like a Precious Moments ceramic.

Awesome. Fluttershy happens to be my favourite, too. =D

What would you say your 3 best and 3 worst personality traits are?

5 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

Favourite series in DCAU?

I guess it'd be a close call between Superman: The Animated Series and the Justice League/Justice League Unlimited series.

What did you enjoy the most about your trip to the Philippines?

On 19-1-2018 at 9:10 PM, Randoman said:

What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

When people eat/yawn/talk overly loudly, when people use "thou" without using proper conjugation and/or declination, when people overcorrect grammar (as in: they're trying to be smart by correcting grammar, but there was nothing wrong with the original thing and their correction is wrong), irrational social rules (dress etiquette, actually most kinds of etiquette, most gender norms etc.)... There's probably more, but this is what I can think of at the moment.

If you could gain any one superpower you want, but give yourself a weakness in return, what superpower and weakness would you choose for yourself?

18 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

What did you enjoy the most about your trip to the Philippines?

Overall, I'd say it would have to be being surrounded by such a new and different atmosphere when it came to... well... practically everything. New kinds of plants/vegetation, new types of vehicles, new types of foods, new types of buildings, new type of city/town/housing structuring (especially most people having house/store hybrids)... Just having everything be so different and exciting compared to what I'm used to in North America, that was probably my most favourite part of the trip.

On 1/24/2018 at 9:26 AM, Randoman said:

Who were your favourite characters in the Superman: Animated Series?

I don't really know, to be honest. Everyone didn't really stand out much.

What part of Binding Blade did you like?

Since I don't know many people that played F-Zero Maximum Velocity thoroughly, I'll ask you another question about the game: what are you top 3 favourite Maximum Velocity tunes?

On 1/29/2018 at 8:50 AM, Miracle-Flora said:

Do you like 3-13 Archer?

I've never actually played FE10 before, and I'd want to actually play FE10 and experience the 3-13 Archer's abilities before I give a proper opinion to me liking him or not.

7 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

What part of Binding Blade did you like?

Chapter 5, Saul, and Elen's support conversation with him.

Also this quote. <3

5a70d463e83e8_openmind.thumb.png.6750a8c7dabfb6cf8040649caea2ae09.png

What are your thoughts on babies?

On 31/01/2018 at 3:32 AM, Randoman said:

Since I don't know many people that played F-Zero Maximum Velocity thoroughly, I'll ask you another question about the game: what are you top 3 favourite Maximum Velocity tunes?

I still remember Bianca City from the numerous times I heard. Cloud Carpet course music felt really catchy with some remnants of 80s-90s feel. Synobazz course music did really well in making a dark brooding mood. Those three would be my favs.

Your other favorite shippings in Binding Blade?

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

On 1/30/2018 at 2:27 PM, Miracle-Flora said:

What are your thoughts on babies?

Seeing how I'm the 2nd oldest of 7 siblings, I've developed quite the soft spot for them due to taking care of most of my siblings as babies. So I guess I have an overall positive opinion of them.

2 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

Your other favorite shippings in Binding Blade?

Other than Saul x Elen? Well, I do have a bit of a soft spot for Noah x Fir, but that's really it. Noah for Heroes when? I want him to bond with his gf again!

Wait a minute actually. Saul and Elen for Heroes too! >.<

What's your favorite TV show?

On 1/23/2018 at 3:00 AM, henrymidfields said:

Batman/Superman: the Animated Series, Tiny Toons, Pinky and the Brain, Looney Tunes, Crayon Shin-chan, Pokemon

Which hypothetical crossover do you want to see? Here are the choices; interpret any way you like.

• Either two of Digimon, Pokemon, or Yokai Watch
  • Legend of Zelda x Assassin
  • Fire Emblem x Europa Universalis
  • Advance Wars x Hearts of Iron
  • Mario Kart x Burnout (EA Games) or Thrill Drive (Konami)
  • Luigi's Mansion x any other horror/thriller series (Silent Hill, Resident Evil et )
  • Donkey Kong x Planet of the Apes
  • Catherine x Persona

honestly for each item I'm really only familiar with one of the franchises, lol.

Digimon x Pokemon would be cool to see, for nostalgia. Also, my mates also love playing Europa, I would totally be willing to try a crossover with FE.

Favorite arcade game?

22 hours ago, Gemma said:

Favorite arcade game?

PriPara! It always has been, always will. I know it's Japanese exclusive but I'm a huge sucker for the gameplay and it's songs are awesome.

There's an anime adaptation, but I grew out of the anime a few months back.

Here's some gameplay by a young Japanese kid.

How old were you when you got into Firey Emblerinos?

20 hours ago, Randoman said:

What fears/phobias do you have, or used to have in the past?

To be real honest, I don't really know what phobias I have. When I was younger I used to be so afraid of riding in canoes. Not so sure if I feel the same way.

What's your favorite thing about Sacred Stones?