What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

8 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

You said you reject all science does that mean just like evolution or like medical science or every single type of science out there? (Geography is a science.)

I reject evolution and the Big Bang theory, the origins of things existing and the various species of animals is in the book of Genesis I was born into a Christian family that rejects those things ever since they came up. 

Do you have a Nintendo 3DS?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I do own a 3DS

Theological question (I'm just trying to pick your brain not poke holes in your religion ‚i just wanna know what ya think.) Seeing as Kami-Sama (God in japanese ) created all life what is your take on

1. Animals that prey on humans at any given opportunity I.e cougars 

2. Bugs that ruin crops I.e locusts

3. Disease causing organisms such as the AIDS virus

4. Humans who at heart are extremely destructive (With greed and wars and tools designed for efficient killing)

On 3/1/2018 at 6:15 PM, John Denver Fan said:

Do you listen to George Jones' songs

No. He's not my preferred cup of tea.

Do you realize that the butterfly in your profile pic looks like a Pokeball?

Yes I realize that the Pokémon Vivillon's Pokeball Pattern looks like a pokeball. 

How'd you choose your name. 

On 2/28/2018 at 8:28 PM, John Denver Fan said:

Do you like omelettes?

Can't say, for I haven't eaten one.

Have you watched any Toy Story film?

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

How'd you choose your name. 

I needed a name for my Instagram account, and I remembered something that had codenames. One of them was "If I had to pick a dude" and I really liked it so I carried it over pretty much everything that I was on.

What is your favorite animal?

18 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Theological question (I'm just trying to pick your brain not poke holes in your religion ‚i just wanna know what ya think.) Seeing as Kami-Sama (God in japanese ) created all life what is your take on

1. Animals that prey on humans at any given opportunity I.e cougars 

2. Bugs that ruin crops I.e locusts

3. Disease causing organisms such as the AIDS virus

4. Humans who at heart are extremely destructive (With greed and wars and tools designed for efficient killing)

1. They are animals of evil

2. Since God had sent them in one of the plagues of Egypt and eat all the crops, they are divine weapons to punish people.

3. They are cute unless you get the disease.

4. They are people sent by the devil to do battle when the Rapture begins.

Have you had a buffet before?

Are there any smells or odors that you are very intolerant of compared to most people? (Eg: you're very intolerant of gasoline odors or fish smell)

To answer your previous question about hymns, I don't think they count as hymns, but there are song-ified versions of St. Ignatius' prayer and there's this Latin-English hybrid song-ified version of St. Francis of Assisi's prayer that I really enjoy. In regards to traditional Church hymns (in case you don't count those two), none come to mind as a favourite, sadly.

8 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Can't say, for I haven't eaten one.

Have you watched any Toy Story film?

3 and a short that took place in a motel. 

The same question I used for Mr. Denver Fan is for you Mr Randoman 

2 hours ago, Randoman said:

Are there any smells or odors that you are very intolerant of compared to most people? (Eg: you're very intolerant of gasoline odors or fish smell)

Diesel fuel, I can't describe the smell since I having nothing else to compare it to.

Do you have any pets?

On 3/3/2018 at 9:03 AM, IfIHadToPickADude said:

What is your favorite animal?

Either dogs or cats.

How many of the Pretty Cure animes have you watched?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Who are some of your favourite ugly characters in fiction? If you don't have a favourite, who's the one ugly character in fiction that you are most tolerant of or bothers you the least?

22 hours ago, Pengaius said:

The same question I used for Mr. Denver Fan is for you Mr Randoman 

1 & 2. I feel that beings like cougars and locusts are just another part of the ecosystem, and even if they do cause humans harm directly or indirectly, their existence is needed in order to keep food chains in check and to stop other animals/plants from going extinct. I mean, no cougars mean that vegetarian animals will become much more populous and possibly drive certain plant species into extinction. That's definitely not a good thing, especially with a lack of plant life leading to soil erosion and habitats being reduced to wastelands. And even if insects like locusts are bad for many different species, I'm pretty sure locusts disappearing would cause similar damage to other animal species and their habitats.

3. I think diseases are part of the life cycle/ecosystem. In a similar way that feeling pain from a sharp object teaches someone to not touch the sharp object, I feel diseases are supposed to show that you've done/been exposed to something that's unideal and you should avoid it (eg: you should avoid second hand smoke or you shouldn't drink water from a certain lake). I mean, without the capacity to feel pain or the capacity to get sick from bad things, you probably wouldn't know you should stop doing/exposing yourself to something until it's way too late. As for AIDs specifically, I feel like it's "purpose" is to discourage people from having multiple sex partners (I mean, multiple sex partners due to one or more spouses dying is one thing, but constant one night stands or other things along those lines are unhealthy and dangerous on so many levels).

4. Well, in a world where humans have free will, it's sadly inevitable that some humans with a lot of power and riches will choose to do great evil with it. But just as there are people who pursue great evil with their gifts and talents, there are also many people who do great good with their gifts and talents (like Ghandi and Mother Teresa).

8 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Either dogs or cats.

How many of the Pretty Cure animes have you watched?

I've partially watched all of them other than Max Heart and GoGo!. However, I have completed Happiness Charge, Go! Princess, Mahou Tsukai, and Kira Kira A La Mode.

If you had to pick a dude, who would you pick?

Edited by Miracle-Flora

What video games did you grow up with, as a kid?

22 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

What's your favorite season?

It'd probably be spring, due to having a nice balance between cold and warmth, and with plant life and animal activity not being as dead as it is in fall/autumn.

17 minutes ago, Randoman said:

What video games did you grow up with, as a kid?

The Lego Star Wars games were the best man. Also Spiderman: Friend or Foe for the Xbox 360 was also pretty amazing as a kid.

Where did you get your name?

What are some of the oldest video games that you've played?

On 3/5/2018 at 5:27 PM, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Where did you get your name?

It was a name that I came up with for my grade 12 student council t-shirt. Since I was known for running rather random contests during pep rallies (like flour blowing and jello eating contests) in grade 11, I felt like the name "Randoman" for my t-shirt would be fitting, for me.

As for why I used the name Randoman for SF, I was initially planning on using one of my more cooler name ideas (like "Evastio" or "Kamundios") but at the time I thought SF would be a much less friendlier forum compared to others (specifically because the FE4 fanbase at the time was very... unreasonable on SF and I absolutely despised FE4 and how unreasonable its more rabid fans were), so instead of wasting one of my cooler name ideas on a forum I thought would treat me badly, I purposely used one of my less cooler names so I wouldn't go "tainting" my cooler names. Why would I join a forum that I thought would treat me badly? Well, I wanted to help out with FE12 growth calculations, and since I worked them out and thought it'd be a waste to keep them to myself, I made an account to post them, and I was supposed to leave soon after that, long before I could risk SF treating me badly for disliking FE4. That didn't happen to be the case, at all, and I'm glad about it.

On 2/1/2018 at 10:02 AM, Randoman said:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

Sorry I've been away. With some exceptions, I've got quite a detached attitude towards others. To be honest, I can't really care less.

Your most favorite/hated food?

Edited by henrymidfields

What made you pick out that username?

On 3/1/2018 at 4:14 PM, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Do you have any specific reason why you like Awakening?

A specific reason? Well, I like it for a good number of reasons, but one specific one may be the replayability. I've gone through the story countless times in attempts to make great units with good skills, as well as trying to finish the support log. Plus I enjoy many of the characters, and thus simply enjoy going back to them and playing around.

19 hours ago, Randoman said:

What are some of the oldest video games that you've played?

If my memory is correct, it would be the original Mario Bros. on the NES.

What is your favorite book?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how comfortable are you with the idea of performing a solo song or dance in front of a huge audience? (10 being really comfortable, 1 being completely uncomfortable) What song/dance would you likely do, and how well do you think the audience would react?

15 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

Sorry I've been away. With some exceptions, I've got quite a detached attitude towards others. To be honest, I can't really care less.

Your most favorite/hated food?

Off the top of my head, fried rice for favourite and pacbet (a dish which mixes squash, green beans, shrimp, and eggplant) for least favourite. The squash and shrimp combination of the latter really ruins it for me, and doesn't store well in the fridge after the third day and onward.

On 2/27/2018 at 12:47 AM, John Denver Fan said:

My favourite quote from Felicia is "Didn't expect that did ya?!" 

Do you have a NES Classic?

I do not. tbh emulator suits me just fine. Plus none of my faves are on that thing, heh

Third party character that you want in Smash Switch?

On 2/27/2018 at 12:47 AM, John Denver Fan said:

My favourite quote from Felicia is "Didn't expect that did ya?!" 

Do you have a NES Classic?

I do not. tbh emulator suits me just fine. Plus none of my faves are on that thing, heh

Third party character that you want in Smash Switch?