What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

6 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Same question you asked.

Two cats. A fluffy black one called Jiji and a part-siamese ginger called Calcifer.

A mixed dog at my dads house and a Yorkshire terrier and a Pitbull at my moms house. The pitbulls name is Marcy and she is so adorable, she's like 70 pounds but thinks she is a lap dog! The yorkie is called Maximus and the mixed is named guinusse (yes after the beer).

could you give me a question to use, I am all out?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Is it better to tell a harsh truth or a kind lie?

2 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Favorite historical era or topic?

Oh geez, uh, like -10,000 B.C. to 1492, and a bit of Napoleon and World War II. I love most all history, but if I had to chose a specific era or topic it would be either the Vikings, the Indo-Europeans, or the Byzantine Empire. Vikings have always been an interesting (albeit mainstream) topic and I love the mythology and its themes. I don't know why I enjoy the Indo-Europeans; it might just be the steppes and how I feel there are so few people who have heard of them (the Indo-Europeans, not the steppes). The Byzantine Empire is cool because its existence meant the Roman Empire lasted for about 1500 years, and my personal theory that its fall was indirectly responsible for the "discovery" of America.

Is it better to tell a harsh truth or a kind lie?

2 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Favorite historical era or topic?

Oh geez, uh, like -10,000 B.C. to 1492, and a bit of Napoleon and World War II. I love most all history, but if I had to chose a specific era or topic it would be either the Vikings, the Indo-Europeans, or the Byzantine Empire. Vikings have always been an interesting (albeit mainstream) topic and I love the mythology and its themes. I don't know why I enjoy the Indo-Europeans; it might just be the steppes and how I feel there are so few people who have heard of them (the Indo-Europeans, not the steppes). The Byzantine Empire is cool because its existence meant the Roman Empire lasted for about 1500 years, and my personal theory that its fall was indirectly responsible for the "discovery" of America.

Do you play any trading card games?

9 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you consider your self a collector, and if so of what?

I do collect the Suikoden games, FE games, and board games (even though I don't want to have every board game out there)

9 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you consider your self a collector, and if so of what?

I do collect the Suikoden games, FE games, and board games (even though I don't want to have every board game out there)

22 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

I am a HUGE fan of both Yu-gi-oh and Magic the Gathering,. But I just got into Magic recently, so I need to build a deck. 

Do you play Yu-Gi-Oh?

On 6/13/2017 at 3:01 AM, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you ever listen to the radio?

Apple pie, sure.

No, I do not listen to the radio voluntarily as I find the majority of the channels to be simply dreadful! It truly is taxing for an individual such as myself to listen to such... uncultured music tracks and I find most of the choices to be most mundane. If I am ever to listen to a radio channel however, I simply must listen to the local "Classical" channel as such is the only channel I can possibly tolerate.

If I may ask, what motivates you to post on Serenes Forest?

Are you following E3?

4 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Do you plan on going back to shinpichu someday or are you going to stick with Robert of Normandy?

I'm never going back to shinpichu but I might change to a different Robert. Depends on if I ever get Smashboards premium again.

Are you more of an instinctive or logical person?

2 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Do you play Yu-Gi-Oh?

I haven't in a long while, but my Noble Knights deck is ready for a duel at anytime. Commence Battle City! xP

6 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

Are you more of an instinctive or logical person?

I haven't in a long while, but my Noble Knights deck is ready for a duel at anytime. Commence Battle City! xP

I try to think things out logically, but I do tend to act on my instincts. Also, is their a online Yu-Gi-Oh battlingsimulator, if there is, I need to join it right now!

do you tend to hide your feelings, or do you show your feelings?

Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and does it fit you?

4 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

Unless Phase 10 and Skip-Bo are trading card games, no. I have a couple of Pokemon cards, but I never got into the game. I always preferred the video games and sometimes the anime.

23 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

Disappointments in FE, whether it be from personal character moments or overall gameplay or whatnot?

• existence of avatars
  • existence of Camilla
  • Ike has to set the final blow in FE10
  • awful story in the latest FE games minus Echoes
  • introduction of reclassing
  • simplification of the game mechanics in the latest parts like removal of weapon triangle, infinite weapon durability...

How many videogames do you buy in average per anno?

What's your opinion on Alm having to give the final blow in Gaiden?

11 hours ago, Natalie said:

Favourite childhood film or series?

The Lord of the Rings, without a doubt.

that counts, right?

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

The Roman Empire lasted for over 2000 years, m8 (but I'm assuming you just didn't include the regal and republican eras in your count).

Do you like to daydream if you daydream at all?

8 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Also, is their a online Yu-Gi-Oh battlingsimulator, if there is, I need to join it right now!

do you tend to hide your feelings, or do you show your feelings?

There's a couple of online Yu-Gi-Oh! sites where you can play against other players.  I used to play it with a friend of mine every so often a few years back.

I'm a weird mixture of both.  I do show my feelings pretty often, however I hide it when necessary.  Generally, I'm good at controlling my emotions.

Same question you asked.

12 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

could you give me a question to use, I am all out?

Something to do with food or activities?

1 hour ago, Hattusili I said:

The Lord of the Rings, without a doubt.

that counts, right?

You and I think alike.

What Tolkien books have you read?

1 hour ago, MediocreLee said:

Do you like to daydream if you daydream at all?

It depends on how you define daydreaming.
When my thoughts drift off, it's usually about serious things that I wouldn't consider daydreaming.
I do sometimes do more "casual" daydreaming though, which I find quite enjoyable.

Why do you like Futo so much?

4 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Could you give me three reasons why I should continue playing Gaiden?

It reeeeaaaaally depends on your tastes (and I don't know where you are in the game), but: 
1. World map and dungeons become more interesting in chapters 4 and 5. 
2. The tier 3 class animations and Duma's animations are pretty impressive, by NES standards.
3. Zeke and Mycen are great.

Have you been keeping up to date with E3?

12 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

How many videogames do you buy in average per anno?

Maybe about 3-4, depending on what all is coming out. Plus maybe some Virtual Console games and others that are only available virtually.

9 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

The Roman Empire lasted for over 2000 years, m8 (but I'm assuming you just didn't include the regal and republican eras in your count).

Yeah, I was not including the Republic or Kingdom years.

On 5/31/2017 at 2:26 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

Name: Shulk

Game of origin: Xenoblade Chronicles

Stsrting Class: Visionary "A young boy from colony 9 who bravely wielded the Monado against the Mechon forces. Wields Swords.

Stat Caps: (Pre limit break)

hp: 80

str: 55

mag: 30

skl: 51

Spd: 53

Luck: 45

Def: 42

Res: 40

Personal Weapon: Monado. "Shulk only. A legendary blade with cryptic origins. Capable of cutting down Mechon and allows the wielder to strike twice in one attack.

Mt: 15 Hit: 85 Crit: 15 Rng: 1-2 Uses: infinite

Formes:

Normal: nothing notable

Buster: Lowers Def/Res by 6 each in exchange for +9 strength

Enchant: Boosts all allies Hit/Avoid by 15 as long as it is active

Shield: Protects the User and allies within 4 tiles from proc skills 

Speed: Reduces  Luck/Def/Res by 5, but raises Skl/Spe by 6

Purge: Negates stat bonuses of enemy units from all sources

Cyclone: Allows the unit to switch places with another ally. 

Eater: Restores HP by half the damage dealt

Armor: Reduces Str/Mag/Spe by 6, but raises    Def/Res/Luck by 9

movement: 6 tiles

exclusive skills: Inginuity "The unit is capable of traversing any type of terrain without restriction or harm."

Vision: "The units ability to see the future increases dual guard and dual strike rates by 25% each. (Will actually have plenty of supports!)

True Heir: "Increases the movement range of the unit by 2 spaces".

Monado Arts: "Allows the unit to change the effect the Monado will have as an item or as a weapon at will".

I know I made him OP but in don't care

9 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

I only watched a part of the FE Warriors video since I don't bother with any other Nintendo franchises aside of FE.

Are there any videogame characters of other series you'd like to see in a FE game or romhack with their moves from their original game(s)?

I think it would be really cool if Shulk was a FE unit (probably some favoritism from my part). I actually posted this in a different thread, and though I should show it, it is based off of awakening stats more or less, and I know I made him OP, I don't care.

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Just now, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Why didn't you ask a question?

And why did you answer a question which wasn't addressed to you?

Forgot to put in a question, and.... I can delete my post if you want me to.

heres my question: do you want me to delete my post?