Return of The Emblem Chapter Two: The Trail

Phoenix

"Yep, Nanahm's the name. And it looks like we're gonna be testing our cooperative skills out in a bit. Stay sharp!" he said as he heard teh clarion call from Raquel. He kept his eyes peeled, looking about from where he could, not finding anything except a fire getting closer and closer.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amon looked up at Gytha before answering her question. "I would say fairly good given what I do for a living, but that's only my opinion ... I don't have any standard to base this on.

John approached Raquel, something she wasn't expecting. She made the offer to sell some supplies prior to the battle, but things were getting tense and she fully expected to not be able to get a single buyer until after the battle ... once vulneraries became popular again. "Sure, there's a few sets back there, just toss over thirty gold really quick and go try one on. You should probably hurry though, and make sure it fits. I got some for any kind of mount but they aren't labeled." she explained turning to face the rising smoke again. This could just be nothing serious but ... somehow I doubt it.

Meanwhile at the scene of the crime ...

"... ... ... who the hell is this guy?!" Caine shouted.

All thirteen men surrounded and held Niles at blade point.

"This is going so well ..." Boris said sarcastically.

Edited by Phoenix

John nodded and went into the wagon. Looking over where Raquel had mantioned, it didn't took long to find them. Sure enough, there were various types of armor, but it was easy to tell which ones were for a wyvern, considering just how much different they were from horses and pegasuses. Leaving the needed gold, once he was out of the wagon he ordered Gil to a halt.

''Hey Gil. I'm going to put this on you.'' He said. Gil only looked at the set of armor. ''This will be good for you. This can protect you better than what your skin does already.''

He may have ran away from home, but that didn't meant he had learnt nothing, especially about the wyverns. He tried to do it quickly in order to not be left behind.

(Leather Mount Armor bought. Points: 10 left.)

Shadrak noticed that one of the wyvern rider's had landed and was falling behind, he was apperantly attaching some... armor? maybe to his mount. Wyvern Riders were pretty hardy people usually. He ran up to him, slowing his approach as he realised he had no idea how to break the ice. "Excuse me sir, would you like some help with that?" He asked, trying not to seem too up front. Upon further inspection it was indeed armor... Good, it looks like he can indeed take a hit, which will mean he'll be a good add to the team.

John looked around to see who talked to him. ''Ah, there is no need to.'' He replied. ''It's not as easy as it looks. Besides, the wyvern wouldn't allow just anybody to. He's not that friendly.'' He left out a little laugh. Gil just growled.

Shadrak nodded in understanding, and took a step back from the wyvern as it growled. "Uh... all right then, do you have a combat team yet? My partner and I lack a defencive fighter for our squad, and you look like a man with such talents." Shadrak inquired, eyeing the wyvern nervously. He knew that they could be pretty fierce if you didn't treat them nice. and I have no intention on being dragon chow today...

When the wagon arrived on the scene, the enemies fanned out to flank both sides of the road. Caine stepped forward with his sword propped over his shoulder like a mercenary. His confidence was oozing off of him. "Heh. I knew you'd show." he said with a cocky tone.

"This is the main road! Of course we- Rodrigo?!" she exclaimed noticing the tied up celebrity.

"Oh ... uh hi." he replied.

"Shut up, both of you. Alright, here's your choice, RAQUEL. Hand over the emblem, or all three of them are going to die, then YOU'RE going to die, and your mercs, and your little monkey too!" Caine shouted.

Suddenly Chip sprung out of hiding and fired off a shot that grazed Caine's cheek! The thief dove for cover and so did the rest of them.

"We can save the hostages, just move quickly and beat down every last one of them! Hurry!" She said diving from the wagon as the only archer present took a well aimed shot at the wagon that narrowly missed her!

Rodrigo did some aggressive planning of his own and slowly wiggled free of his leg restraints, an old trick no reckless celebrity noble should be without. Standing up he ran up behind Caine and with a swift roundhouse kick, he removed the thief's sword from his hands, implanting it into the ground by the blade.

"Son of a bitch!" Caine said as he kicked Rodrigo in the chest and hurried over to retrieve the sword. "J-just kill everyone! KILL EVERYONE!"

Caine 12/12 (Aggressive) (Unequipped for PP #1)

Archer A 12/12 (Aggressive)

---

Boris 15/15 (Passive-Aggressive)

Shaman A 9/9

---

Cavalier 2A 15/15 (Passive-Aggressive)

Cavalier A 12/12 (Defending Cav 2A)

Cavalier B 12/12 (Defending Cav 2A)

---

Mage A 9/9

Mage B 9/9

Mage C 9/9

---

Shaman B 9/9

Mage D 9/9 (Aggressive)

Mage E 9/9 (Aggressive)

ENEMIES

Caine

Class: Level 4 Thief

Raw Stats

HP: 4 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 6 SPD: 6 LCK: 4 DEF: 3 RES: 2

Simplified Stats

HP: 12 MT: 4 Hit: 6 Evade: 10 AS: 6 Defense: 3 Resistance: 2

Weapon 1: Iron Sword E

Weapon 2: Reaver Sword (lancereaver)

Special Weapon:

Item: Vulnerary

Special Item:

Overall Stats

HP: 12 MT: 4 Hit: 6 Evade: 10 AS: 6 Defense: 3 Resistance: 2

Boris

Class: Level 3 Myrmidon

Raw Stats

HP: 5 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 6 SPD: 6 LCK: 3 DEF: 1 RES: 1

Simplified Stats

HP: 15 MT: 4 Hit: 6 Evade: 9 AS: 6 Defense: 1 Resistance: 1

Weapon 1: Slayer Sword (Swordslayer) E

Weapon 2:

Special Weapon:

Item: Stimulant

Special Item:

Overall Stats

HP: 15 MT: 4(+2 vs SSTs) Hit: 6(+2 vs SSTs) Evade: 9 AS: 6 Defense: 1 Resistance: 1

Archer x1

Class: Level 2 Archer

Raw Stats

HP: 4 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 6 SPD: 4 LCK: 3 DEF: 1 RES: 1

Simplified Stats

HP: 12 MT: 4 Hit: 6 Evade: 7 AS: 4 Defense: 1 Resistance: 1

Weapon 1: Short Bow E

Weapon 2: Long Bow

Special Weapon:

Item:

Special Item:

Overall Stats

HP: 12 MT: 4 Hit: 6 Evade: 7 AS: 4 Defense: 1(-1 if not SB) Resistance: 1(-1 if not SB)

Shaman x2

Class: Level 2 Shaman

Raw Stats

HP: 3 STR: 0 MAG: 6 SKL: 4 SPD: 4 LCK: 1 DEF: 1 RES: 4

Simplified Stats

HP: 9 MT: 6 Hit: 4 Evade: 5 AS: 4 Defense: 1 Resistance: 4

Weapon 1: Flux (Basic tome) E

Weapon 2:

Special Weapon:

Item:

Special Item:

Overall Stats

HP: 9 MT: 6 Hit: 4 Evade: 5 AS: 4 Defense: 1 Resistance: 4

Mage x5

Class: Level 2 Mage

Raw Stats

HP: 3 STR: 0 MAG: 5 SKL: 5 SPD: 4 LCK: 2 DEF: 2 RES: 2

Simplified Stats

HP: 9 MT: 5 Hit: 5 Evade: 6 AS: 4 Defense: 2 Resistance: 2

Weapon 1: Thunder (Basic tome) E

Weapon 2:

Special Weapon:

Item:

Special Item:

Overall Stats

HP: 9 MT: 5 Hit: 5 Evade: 6 AS: 4 Defense: 2 Resistance: 2

Cavalier x1

Class: Level 2 Cavalier

Raw Stats

HP: 5 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 4 SPD: 3 LCK: 1 DEF: 4 RES: 2

Simplified Stats

HP: 15 MT: 4 Hit: 4 Evade: 4 AS: 3 Defense: 4 Resistance: 2

Weapon 1: Iron Lance E

Weapon 2: Iron Axe

Special Weapon:

Item:

Special Item:

Overall Stats

HP: 15 MT: 4 Hit: 4 Evade: 4 AS: 3 Defense: 4 Resistance: 2

Cavalier x2

Class: Level 1 Cavalier

Raw Stats

HP: 4 STR: 3 MAG: 0 SKL: 4 SPD: 3 LCK: 1 DEF: 3 RES: 2

Simplified Stats

HP: 12 MT: 3 Hit: 4 Evade: 4 AS: 3 Defense: 3 Resistance: 2

Weapon 1: Iron Sword E

Weapon 2: Iron Lance

Special Weapon:

Item:

Special Item:

Overall Stats

HP: 12 MT: 3 Hit: 4 Evade: 4 AS: 3 Defense: 3 Resistance: 2

NEUTRALS

Rodrigo (Hostage)

Class: Level 3 Hero

Raw Stats

HP: 9 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 4 SPD: 3 LCK: 2 DEF: 2 RES: 1

Simplified Stats

HP: 27 MT: 4 Hit: 4 Evade: 5 AS: 3 Defense: 2 Resistance: 1

Weapon 1: CQC (Close quarters combat)

Weapon 2:

Special Weapon:

Item:

Special Item:

Overall Stats

HP: 27 MT: 4 Hit: 4 Evade: 5 AS: 3 Defense: 2 Resistance: 1

Mister Blue

Class: Attendant

Raw Stats

HP: 3 STR: 0 MAG: 0 SKL: 1 SPD: 3 LCK: 2 DEF: 1 RES: 1

Simplified Stats

HP: 9 MT: 0 Hit: 1 Evade: 5 AS: 3 Defense: 1 Resistance: 1

Overall Stats

HP: 9 MT: 0 Hit: 1 Evade: 5 AS: 3 Defense: 1 Resistance: 1

Miss Jenny

Class: Advisor

Raw Stats

HP: 3 STR: 0 MAG: 0 SKL: 0 SPD: 5 LCK: 4 DEF: 0 RES: 0

Simplified Stats

HP: 9 MT: 0 Hit: 0 Evade: 9 AS: 5 Defense: 0 Resistance: 0

Overall Stats

HP: 9 MT: 0 Hit: 0 Evade: 9 AS: 5 Defense: 0 Resistance: 0

Niles

Raw Stats: HP: 3 STR: 0 MAG: 6 SKL: 3 SPD: 3 LCK: 1 DEF: 1 RES: 3

Simplified Stats: HP: 9 MT: 6 HIT: 3 AVO: 4 DEF: 1 RES: 3 AS: 3

Class: Shaman

Inventory: Mend

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: Save Rodrigo

Award: 5 points

Tip: Focus on the aggressive enemies. Enemies will forfeit the fight once 90% (rounded down = 11) of them are KO'd.

BONUS OBJECTIVE: Save Hostages

Worth: +8 points for each generic that survives (Total +16)

Tip: NPCs can be defended by wyvern riders, and healed by staff wielders.

BATTLE START

PLAYER PHASE

Edited by Phoenix

Those men that had left the battle from earlier were here, as well as several hostages. Veronika wasted no time getting down from the wagon and attacking one of the sword-wielding horsemen.

(3,4,6)= 8-3= 5 damage.

(6,3,3)= Critical hit! 7-3= 4 *2= 8 damage. Cavalier A dead. +5 Exp

Edited by -Cynthia-

''A team?'' John asked. 'I guess it won't hurt either way.' ''Well, sounds like a good idea, I accept.'' Afterwards, he finished placing the armor.

''There, that should do it. We should probably get back. We don't want to get behind. Hop on, it'd be quicker this way.''

Afterwards, the two plus wyvern catched up on the wagon, only to find there were some men blocking the road... and hostages!

Dropping Shadrak off. John ordered Gil to get higher in altitude. 'What to do...?' He thought.

"Amon, ye that guy from b'fore?" Gytha asked, seeing that Caine didn't have his weapon with him, "Let's team up. Ye attack first and then I'll slash at 'im meself. We'd best not waste this opportunity." Turning to the wagon after jumping off it's top, she called to their team's healer, "Keep yer staff ready, Synthia! We'll be needn' it!"

Mercenary skill active! -2HP, +1 str, +1 skl

Gytha attacks Caine! (5+2)-10 = -3 = miss!

No counter

Gytha 13/15

"Blast ye, ye quick-footed, lucky landlubber who orders yer archers t' shoot pink-haired merchant girls with land-boats and horses!" She yelled angrily at the thief as her blade cut through the air where he used to be.

Edited by Mercakete

"Thanks" Shadrak said before springing into action and running up to one of the Mage Squads, namely the ones who looked prepared to cast. He briskly took out his Flux tome...

Roll: 5,6,3 http://invisiblecast...r/view/2943031/.

(5+3)-6=2 Hit!

[(6+6)-2]+2=12 Damage!

9-12=-3 KO!

+5 Points for Shadrak, +5 Points for Veronika, +5 Points for John!

With a brisk wave as his hand a large circle appeared beneath the mages feet, whichquickly filled with black energy and shot up straight through the mage. He screamed for but a second as his life force was sapped away. As the circle finished raising passed him he fell to the ground in a heap, black magical residue flowing off his body as his mouth lay agape, and his eyes blank.

Edited by Zsword

"Alright, let's try to take him down this time!" Amon said taking out his knife and rushing at Caine full speed!

Amon rolls 1,5,1

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2943045/

AUTOHIT

-5 hp

Amon's attack was a side slash that cut Caine's arm badly. "Son of a bitch!" he shouted as Amon moved out of range in preparation for his next move.

Murphy's law punched Nanahm in the face. I mean the mage burned the man to death. Literally.

(I missed)

(2,6,6 from the mage. Fuck this game, I QUIT! HMPH)

He rolled until the fires were out on his body, but he lost consciousness due to the immense pain obviously.

Edited by SlaveBlade

John directed Gil to descend at one of the cavaliers, lance at the ready.

Target: Cavalier B

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2943432/

(4,6,1)

Hit: 4+4+2=10>4

Damage: 5+6-3=8

Remaining HP: 4/12

The cavalier got badly injured as the lance hit him. It wasn't fatal, but it still left him enough strength to attempt a counterattack.

Target: John

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2943439/

(6,4,6)

Hit: Auto-Hit

Damage: 3+4-6=1

Remaining HP: 14/15

However, despite connecting the hit, his injuries softened the blow. John still got hurt, but unlike the cavalier's, his was minor.

Niles sat with the other hostages, off from the battle. "This is what I get for doing my job...If I could just reach my staff..."

Niles sighed, and looked onto the battlefield. The enemies seemed a bit distracted, and weren't paying attention to the hostages as much. Maybe if he got the chance, he could make a break for it.

Still in the cart, Synthia made a mad dash to get out, and…. tripped. She quickly brushed the dirt off from her fall and looked around, trying to figure out where the hell her team had gone. They were supposed to wait for her, dammit! She finally did find them, and ran along the side of the cart till she was closer. What were they doing, running out in the middle of it like that? She couldn’t follow them, and if they got hurt she’d have to go out there herself.

However, they seemed relatively uninjured, even though Gytha might need to be healed soon, so she glanced around again and noticed someone else she recognized. Was that Rodrigo? He must have been one of the hostages she heard Caine yelling about, she thought, but calling Rodrigo a hostage was really laughable. “Rodrigo! Can you bring the others over here?” she called. “Gytha, Amon, help him if you can!” It’d be much easier to defend them all if they were in one place, and putting the other hostages in or near the wagon would be an effective way of doing that.

The trail wore on before Robin, a tattered and winding pathway, akin to a torn and discarded ribbon that had been cast aside. Though her shoes were thick, Robin could feel the toughness of the trail underfoot with each and every step. Dirt and pebbles alike worked and weaved their way through the leather of her shoes, rubbing up against her socks with every movement of her feet; made all the worse by the heavy mist which had turned the packed earth of the trail into a soft and squishy mess that soaked her toes with each step.

Stopping for a moment to clean her shoes, Robin sat down upon a nearby rock. With a mighty tug, she pulled her foot free of the leather footwear, a plum of pebbles and water droplets trailing in its wake. Robin looked at the shoe, her face contorted in disgust at the filthy conditions. Putting the shoe back on, she stopped for a moment. Far off, she could hear faint cries of birds. Cupping her hand to her ear, the sounds were suddenly amplified, becoming the sharp and distinct cry of seabirds. Gulls!

The look of disgust on Robin's face vanished in a near-instant as she bolted upright, her feet squishing down hard into the earth. She was near the sea! Already she was getting near to Sergei port! Splashes of muddy earth gave way to harder, drier pathway as she hurried along. Beside her, the hills that had walled the pathway in gently sloped downwards until, at last, the vast expanse of water suddenly panned out before Robin to her left. Blue and glittering like a sea of gems compared to the muddy path and obscuring mist behind her, Robin could not help but feel a gleeful jump in her heart as she looked out into the bay. She had seen the ocean before, Sergei Port, and Sergei Bay, but never before had it seemed so beautiful and lovely. Even the faint shadows of hills upon the other side of the bay seemed more like veiled emeralds than they did sleeping giants hidden under a thin sheet. Even the change from muddy trail to hard trail studded with seaside rocks and sand felt as if it was adding in a fresh spring to her step as she hurried down towards the port city.

As she entered the city limits, the seaside trail giving way to hardened cobblestone, the fresh spring in her step turned into a proud stride. She had made it! She was in Sergei! It was only a small step towards her goal, but it was the first step and she had managed it. Lining both sides of the street, many shops and open stalls filled to the brink with food and other wares lay open as keeper and customer alike attended to their business, strings of Neviskosian and common languages mixing in the air above as, behind them, bars, smiths, tanners, and many other places of production worked on their many projects. Yet, despite all this, the center of the road held an oddly low amount of people.

It was not long until Robin figured out why. Before her, a tall man with a small sack of money and several baskets, full of herbs that he had likely just bought and was returning home to his wife strode calmly. Then, suddenly, from a stall that held a relatively low amount of customers one of the salesmen suddenly stepped out to grab him by the arm, offering him goods as he pulled the man back towards the stall, strings of garlic and bushes of orka activally being shoved into the mans basket as money quickly changed hands.

Robin started to shake her own head in amusement when, suddenly, a tight grip formed around her wrist pulling her out of the center before she had time to even cry out in shock.

"Ostanovites!" she cried out, hopping along on one foot as she tried to regain her balance. A man, dressed in fine clothes of foreign make with his hair cut in a strange style that Robin did not recognize was pulling her back to his stall. Though it was made of simple wood, many odd and strange devices that Robin could not recognize lined the walls. "Please miss, speak Common." said the man, stepping behind the stall, leaving Robin to grip the edges for balance. "I can see that you are a hunter, miss, a bowswoman of fine skill! Your tribal clothes, your tufts on your bow, everything about you shows a woman who knows what she is doing! But I have something that will make your life much easier!" he quickly offered up a handful of small pellets that smelled weird, causing Robins face to scrunch up. "These pellets are made from only the finest of herbs, blended especially well to attract deer and any other herbivores in the area into your trap! A trap I can provide!" he quickly brought out a simple spring trap, already loaded with the pellets. "Fine craftsmanship, made right here in Neviskotia! It can hold a large buck for a full half-hour with ease and I can guarent-"

"Slushayte!" hissed Robin, interrupting the salesman. "Listen! I do not have any money. I can not buy these things." she said, lying, but hoping the saleman would believe her. For a moment, it seemed that he did as he reclined back. A victorious grin lined Robin's face. As she started to leave, however, her eyes caught a glimpse of a bow leaning against the inside of the stall. It was a bow of fine make. As tall as a man, if not slightly taller, made of thin and strong wood. She could see long arrows leaning beside it. It looked to be a fine bow, and sadly, the salesman caught her interested glance at the weapon.

"It is a fine weapon." he said, lifting up the bow and presenting it to her. "Crafted in Kigen, I came to acquire it in a trade with a man many years ago. It is a longbow, I think, but that does not matter. It does not take a skilled archer to see that this bow is of incredible craftsmanship, masterworked to perfection! You can see that the string in very fine! I wager it can shoot a deer through at well over three hundred paces! Why, even Alyssa Ivanovna herself could not hope for a finer weapon!"

Robin held the bow for a moment, glancing up and down the bow and feeling its string between her fingers as she looked at the salesman, considering his remark about Ivanovna. He could tell she was lying, but could also tell that she did not have the money to buy it and was hoping for something in trade for the weapon; possibly her current bow. She looked back at the weapon.

"I am sorry. You may be right. This is a fine weapon and Ivanovna may not find better, among Kigen weapons. This weapon is not good enough for Neviskotia though. It's string will break too easily and it is too tall for our forests." she returned the bow to the man. "Do Svidan'ya." With that, she turned away and returned to the center flow of the street. She had a reason for being here, and it was not to buy herself a Kigen weapon.

Edited by Snowy_One

"Alright!" Amon called back to Synthia before the enemies made their move.

ENEMY PHASE

Caine quickly removed his sword from the ground and lunged with it at Gytha, who was just close enough to strike!

Caine rolls 2,5,5

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2944395/

CRITICAL HIT

KO

Caine 7/12

Gytha 0/15

As Caine delivered a vicious blow to Gytha, the archer nearby took a shot at Amon!

Archer rolls 1,1,3

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/294440

MISS

Archer 12/12

Amon 9/9

Amon dove right under the shot landing on his stomach and quickly rolled back up to his feet.

Next, a mage launched an attack of his own at Rodrigo, hoping to put the man back on the ground as soon as possible.

Mage E rolls 2,1,6

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2944415/

HIT

-5 hp

Mage 9/9

Rodrigo 22/27

A blast of thunder struck Rodrigo right across the chest, but instead of letting the momentum overcome him, he leaped into a back flip landing stylishly on his feet. Tied up, or not, the man had a reputation to uphold. With that in mind, he planned for some more aggression.

OTHER PHASE

Rodrigo quickly began charging at the mage that had just attacked him and used his speed to try and ram him!

Rodrigo rolls 4,1,6

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2944419/

HIT

-3 hp

The mage took a solid hit and stumbled to the ground in surprise. He needed room to get up so fired off another spell at Rodrigo to give himself time.

Mage E rolls 5,6,2

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2944421/

HIT

-10 hp

Rodrigo had no time to dodge the blast and took a shot to the chest that forced him back almost ten feet. The slide that kept him on his feet kicked up a cloud of dust and the mage backed off to tend to his shoulder, which was beginning to hurt a lot worse now that the adrenaline was wearing off. "Did ... d-did he break my collar bone? Argh, this hurts ... uuuurgh." he mumbled beginning to stagger.

Caine 7/12 (Aggressive) (Unequipped for PP #1)

Archer A 12/12 (Aggressive)

---

Boris 15/15 (Passive-Aggressive)

Shaman A 9/9

---

Cavalier 2A 15/15 (Passive-Aggressive)

Cavalier A 0/12

Cavalier B 4/12 (Defending Cav 2A)

---

Mage A 9/9

Mage B 9/9

Mage C 9/9

---

Shaman B 9/9

Mage D 0/9 (Aggressive)

Mage E 6/9 (Aggressive)

PLAYER PHASE

Edited by Phoenix

Chelsea left for Gytha as soon as she saw her fall.

She quickly revived her and left as fast as possible to pick Nanahm up.

John went for the offensive once more at the injured cavalier.

Target: Cavalier B

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2944431/

(6,3,1)

Hit: 4+6+2=12>4

Damage: 5+3-3=5

Remaining HP: 0/12

John's current HP: 14/15

This time the hit was fatal. The cavalier fell down from his horse, which kept galloping, not knowing better. 'That's one more.' John thought.

(Points +5 for team. John's current total: 25.)

This enemy was far too quick for Gytha's liking. "Guh... Blast..." she sputtered as his blade was pulled from her middle and she began to stumble backwards, nearly dropping her sword. No burrial at sea for me... That was when he wound behan to close. She was still badly injurred, but she wasn't in danger of dying anymore. ...and no death on land either.

She heard Chelsea riding away and smiled. The valkyrie had helped her get back up once more. However, she had others to look after and Gytha was in no condition to fight for the moment. "Oy, Amon! Watch yerself! I'll get Synthia's help then I'll be back!" she warned the thief before retreating to where her team's healer was standing by the cart, holding her wound.

Gytha 2/15

Mercenary skill not active

Edited by Mercakete

"Mister Sir, Stay out of this tell you get yourself a decent weapon! Especially these mages, leave them to me!" Shadrak shouted to Rodrigo as he casted at the mage that was attacking him.

2,1,6 (http://invisiblecast...r/view/2944476/)

3+5-6=-1. MISS.

Unfortunatly the talking broke his concetration, and he was unable to hit the Mage.

The mage wheeled around fired his spell at Shadrak in return:

4, 1, 4. Auto-hit! (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2944482/)

[(5+1)-3]-2=1 Damage

9-1=8. Shadrak is good!.

Shadrak so the mage prepare to counter and quickly raised a barrier as the magical Thunder flew towards him. The barrier blocked most of it, some of the magic just fizzling completely against the Elder Barrier, but a small bit got through and gave him a decent Jolt as his hair stood on end.

Edited by Zsword

With the cavalier dead, Veronika turned her attention to the man shooting at Amon. She ran her sword through his chest and he fell to the ground dead. She quickly scanned the battlefield, Nanahm was laying in an unfortunate heap again and Gytha was bleeding profusely but overall things were not so bad.

link

(6,3,3)= 7-1= 6*2= 12 damage. Archer dead. +5 Exp.

Well, shit. With Gytha and Nanahm down already things appeared to be going downhill fast. Thankfully, though, the troubadour saw fit to revive the mariner first and Gytha was now running back to be healed, which Synthia did, then glanced worriedly in the direction her other teammate had gone. “We need to go help Amon. Can you defend me on the way over there?”

Mage skill active

-4 Skill +4 Mag

9 Mag * 1.5 = 13.5 rounded down to 13 HP

Gytha’s HP: 15/15

(OoC: Mend staff rules)

"No, Synthia. Yer safer back here. I'll go help Amon; thanks fer yer help," Gytha replied before running back into the fray to keep a closer eye on Amon. She knew she probably wouldn't quite make it to him before he was attacked; getting over to Synthia while injurred had taken some time. Show 'im how quick ye are, Amon! Don't let'im hit ye! she thought as she rushed over.