Return of The Emblem Chapter Two: The Trail

Phoenix

Damian wasted no time in exiting the wagon and moving in at a target.

Dice outcome vs. Caine

http://invisiblecast...r/view/2944765/

4,4,6!

4+5=9!

9-10=-1! MISS!

Damian sliced at Caine with his blade, but the quickfooted Thief just dodged his blade. Then the thief lunged at Damian on the counter.

http://invisiblecast...r/view/2944769/

2, 3, 1!

2+6=8-8=0! EDIT: HIT!

3+4-2=5 PAIN!

EDIT: Caine's blade hit. Hard.

Damian: 4/9

Caine: 7/12

YET ANOTHER EDIT: Merc pointed out that I forgot to add Dam's defense to Caine's counter.

Edited by 13thshadow

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ENEMY PHASE

"Hmph. You think you can take me? I CAME AFTER YOU FOOLS AGAIN FOR A REASON!!! I. CAN. WIN!!!" Caine shouted as he reversed his sword grip and leaped into the air. He came twirling down at Damian with amazing speed and landed a blow that even had Boris impressed.

Caine rolls 6,6,6

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2945576/

LETHAL HIT

-24 hp KO!

Caine 7/12

Damian 0/9

Raising his sword up and aiming it at Amon, he grinned. The stunned thief got onto his feet and readied his knife. "Heheh. You're next."

The mage meanwhile covered his mouth to keep the dust that Rodrigo had inadvertently kicked up from making him choke. Backing away, the mage looked around for a new target. One more readily available and hopefully not expecting an attack. When he realized the shaman from the enemy party was still after him, he turned on him.

Mage E rolls 5,5,3

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2945589/

HIT

-5 hp

Mage E 6/9

Shadrak 3/9

The spell hit dead on but the shaman wasn't down just yet. Needing to get some more distance between them before launching another spell at him, the mage backed off.

Caine 7/12 (Aggressive)

Archer A 0/12 (Aggressive)

---

Boris 15/15 (Passive-Aggressive)

Shaman A 9/9

---

Cavalier 2A 15/15 (Passive-Aggressive)

Cavalier A 0/12

Cavalier B 0/12

---

Mage A 9/9

Mage B 9/9

Mage C 9/9

---

Shaman B 9/9

Mage D 9/9 (Aggressive)

Mage E 6/9 (Aggressive)

OTHER PHASE

"... I got nothin." Rodrigo said to no one in particular as he continued trying to loosen his restraints.

Rodrigo 12/27

PLAYER PHASE

As the hustle and bustle of the markets started to fade away behind her, the mass swarms of people gave way to piles upon piles of crates as the many stalls and shops turned into docks and ships loading up for embarkation. The cries of the loud and pushy salesmen turned to the rigid screeches of seagulls swooping down to snap up tidbits of dead fish and cries of sailors loading and unloading from their boats. Taking stride along their many bows, Robin looked up at each, sizing them up. Barnacle-ridden hulls towered overhead, topped only just visibly by massive sails that had been bound up, but still seemed like long and full clouds trapped by the pointy pillars of giant wooden masts. Robin started to approach one of the mighty ships, before slowly backing away. The boat was a merchant ship, with large holds and much cargo. It needed the large body and size so that it could transport its cargo safely. Though impressive, it was a whale of a ship. As in; slow. If she was to be successful, she would need to find something faster.

A bit further down the docks, the massive trade ships gave way to smaller schooners and fishing boats. Though still impressive, they were noticeably smaller than the mighty trade ships. Though Robin was not a expert in ships, she was also willing to wager that they were much faster than the lumbering trade boats. As she started to approach the first of the schooners, however, a sudden bark of Neviskosian filled the air.

<"Hey! Civilian! This is a military ship! You are not allowed here.!">

Looking up, Robin spotted the source of the cry. A strong man, two anchor ropes in his hand, stood by the side of the ship looking down at her. Robin gave him a confused look. A military ship? Where were the markings? What were the markings anyways?

<"I am sorry!"> she called back, stepping away. <"I am looking for a ship to take me somewhere. Do you know where I can find one then?">

The man rolled his eyes in annoyance, yet decided against a rude or snappy remark. Instead, he called down to Robin to wait as he quickly hurried across the boarding plank to come down to the docks.

<"Where are you looking to go miss?"> he asked. It was only when the man got closer that Robin's eyes went wide in shock. Though the man was physically well-built and his stance spoke of years of experience on the seas, a clean-shaven face, unmarked by any razor, as well as a face that retained some of the features of youth said that this soldier, this man, was no older than fifteen years of age! Robin almost shot the child a double-take in surprise before she reminded herself of her own goal.

<"I do not know where. I am looking for something, I do not know quite what yet, or quite where-">

<"Wait."> said the sailor, interrupting her with a raised hand. <"You want to find a ship to take you somewhere, you don't know quite where, to look for something, you don't quite know what, and in order to find this unknown object which you don't know where it is, you try to board a military ship? Are you stupid girl?">

Robin's face went pink with fury at the sailor. <"I am trying to find some sort of relic! Something that has immense power, something strong enough and important enough so that, when the Ursian's hear that we have it, it will strike such a blow to their moral that they will stop dead in their tracks!">

The sailor boy looked at her for a long moment, questioning if his time at sea had just given him some form of delirium, before realizing that this woman was deadly serious about her goals. <"How about I tell you where the nearest recruiting station is, and you can sign up there. You can join the army and maybe fire off a few shots with that hunters bow of yours in their general direction. Who knows, you might even hit someone and last a fight if you stay on the back lines.">

<"Why you little..."> Robin almost contemplated slapping the child, before clenching her fist in a rage. For all her motivation, desire, and will to find such an artifact, the sailor was right. Hanging her head in defeat, she walked away from the dock. Yet as she did so, a silent resolve formed within her. She was going to find that relic! She would help her nation, but she would do it in her own way. Not as a member of the military, not as a supplier of meat and furs, but as a hero! She just needed to focus. She needed a target. She needed to find some books. Looking back at the market street, she felt she knew just where to find them.

OOC: I received permission to control the military soldier for this one post.

Edited by Snowy_One

Shadrak stumbled back at the blow, and wiped off a bit of blood from his lip once he recoverred. He looked towards the mage and pointed at him, only to watch some lancer run in and kill him. With a shrug he walked over to Rodrigo with a slight limp and sliced through his bonds with dark magic. "Here you go sir..." he said with a slight wince of pain. "Good luck."

After the Kigenese knight left, Axel returned to the top of the carriage, maintaining a watch from the sides of the carriages. He took notice of the lone stranger, but it seemed that they trailed off after a short time. A few more miles, and the burnt wagon was in sight. Could they make a more obvious trap? After whipping out his lance, the soldier jumped off of the wagon, in an attempt to gain the first strike. Unfortunately, chaos erupted at that moment, and the lancer had to roll out of the way of one of the enemy cavaliers. The next minute or so was spent removing a sheathed blade from the now-deceased horseman, and by the time he had a view of the battlefield, three more enemies had fallen, along with a few on his side. A mage was threatening Vasquez and the defector, who looked to be severely injured. With a quick sprint, the man ran the mage through, tearing the spear out of the enemy as he came to a stop. By the time this act was finished, the Phoenix was freed, but still unarmed.

"Vasquez," Axel said, offering the sword's hilt with his free hand. "Feel like repaying your 'benefactors'?"

[spoiler=Roll]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2945609/

[4,6,1] = Hit! 10-2 = 8 Points of Damage! Mage E is down!

Axel gains 5 points.

Eriya took several deep breaths as she finally caught up to the wagon. Fortunately for her, the wagon had halted before completely disappearing from sight, allowing her to catch up....

But what she saw wasn't what she wanted to see.....

An elderly man smiled at her before returning to fixing the wheel of the wagon. She'd apparently been following the wrong wagon.

Seriously? I ran all this way for some old man? This is what I get for being careful, should have relied on my eyes, not my ears.

She took a quick look around, noting that there were no other wagons in sight. Another lead, gone. <_<

Sighing to herself, she approached the man, starting up a casual conversation, and hitching a ride to where ever he was heading to.

Edited by Kanami

As the ropes came loose, Rodrigo stretched out his arms and got them nice and ready. "Thanks." he replied. "And yeah, I think I will give them a little something. You guys look like you could use some help anyway." he said accepting the sword.

Rodrigo (Hostage)

Class: Level 3 Hero

Raw Stats

HP: 9 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 4 SPD: 3 LCK: 2 DEF: 2 RES: 1

Simplified Stats

HP: 27 MT: 4 Hit: 4 Evade: 5 AS: 3 Defense: 2 Resistance: 1

|

|

|

V

Rodrigo

Class: Level 3 Hero

Raw Stats: HP: 9 STR: 8 MAG: 0 SKL: 8 SPD: 6 LCK: 4 DEF: 4 RES: 3

Simplified Stats: HP: 27 MT: 8 Hit: 8 Evade: 10 AS: 6 Defense: 4 Resistance: 3

Iron Sword Get!

“Gytha, wait!” It was like she didn’t know what a team was. What if some idiot made it through to the cart? She’d never make it back in time, and that was not something Synthia wanted to think about. Thankfully she had something else to think about. Rodrigo had just been freed, and with all the fighters over in that area she deemed it safe enough to run over and heal him.

"Uh... I'm not really sure what to say here, but give them a good thrashing, Rodrigo," Synthia said, rubbing her neck awkwardly.

+5 HP

Rodrigo's HP: 17/27

Veronika turned her attention towards the lone remaining cavalier.

(3,2,4)= 6-4= 2 damage

(5,4,5)= 8-4= 4 damage.

The cavalier struck back however, stabbing Veronika with his lance and sending her crashing to the ground. -5 pts.

(4,6,6)= Too much damage.

Cavalier2A= 9/15 HP

Edited by -Cynthia-

Noticing that Shadrak was in danger Chelsea rushed over to heal him.

"Are you okay, please don't lose your cool. Just keep it up and we'll win this fight."- she told the dark mage.

Shadrak Hp: 6/9.

Chelsea gained 2 points!

Chelsea has 43 points!!

After healing some of his wounds, the troubadour and her trusty steed rushed over to next fallen comrade. When they arrived, Chelsea scooped him up,(Noticing he was quite heavy, she made a mental note to work out some.)and put him on the front seat of the saddle. With a command she made Nesha gallop as far away from the battle, at least close to the Carriage, so she could leave him in Raquel's care. Until she had the strength to regenarate his will to fight of course.

Edited by GoD

John saw Veronika fall in her battle against the Cavalier. 'Not good!' He thought, taking aim and instructing Gil to make a dive against the horseman.

Target: Cavalier 2A

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2945749/

(5,6,2)

Hit: 4+5=9>4

Damage: 5+6-4=7

Remaining HP: 2/15

The cavalier almost fell from his horse as the blow struck him. Trying to keep his balance, he tried to strike back.

Target: John

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2945755/

(1,1,1)

Hit: 4+1=5>4

Damage: 4+1-6*3=No Damage

Remaining HP: 14/15

However, doing so while trying to not fall turned out to not be a good idea. The horseman's lance did hit, but only managed to touch his opponent, not doing any damage at all, as the cavalier managed to balance himself back, though injured badly.

ENEMY PHASE

Caine quickly lunged for Amon aiming to strike him down next!

Caine rolls 3,6,1

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2945861/

HIT

-9 hp KO!

Caine 7/12

Amon 0/9

The thief didn't have time to move out of the way and was struck on his arm yet again. The wound was wide and bleeding profusely. What was worse, it was Amon's knife arm and he could barely hold up his weapon anymore. Leaping back and then staggering a bit, he grabbed at the wound. "Yeah, smart move, throwing your arm up like that. You're pretty useless now, aren't you?" With a quick sprint he caught up to Amon and kicked the thief to the ground.

"Hurry up and bleed out. I don't wanna waste any more time on you. Where's Raquel, I'm sick of this crap. I want that emblem. Boris! Take out the remaining hostages! Bob! Start hitting back for gods' sake! We're try'na win here!" he ordered before making a mad dash toward the cart.

"Oh dear." Boris said as he turned to face the hostages. Among them was Rodrigo ...

"Sorry but I'm armed this time. Make one move on these people, and I'll cut you down, swordsman." Rodrigo said sternly.

"I understand, and on any other day I would comply ... but this is the end of the road. Thanks to Caine's stupidity ... my life is pretty much at an end. Any hopes for the future I have will be lost with this battle." he said with a low voice.

"Hm? What the hell? Are you okay?" he asked, somewhat concerned.

"Even if we deliver the emblem we may still pay the ultimate price for our efforts. I've failed. I'm a dead man, by either your hands, or theirs. With that in mind, I see little point in withdrawing. I won't attack the other hostages. But I'm coming for you Vasquez. Strike me down, or perish." Boris said lifting up his sword.

"..." He's lost all hope. Makes sense. He's in a bad spot to be sure.

Boris quickly charged at Rodrigo full speed aiming to kill him!

Boris rolls 2,2,4

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2945884/

HIT

-2 hp

Boris 15/15

Rodrigo 15/27

With a quick slash, Boris nicked Rodrigo. The cut barely got through the hero's leather gloves but still drew blood. The man leaped back preparing to take action himself.

"Don't get careless. You're strong, but you're not going to get out of this alive if you don't fight back!" Boris yelled, clearly frustrated by the Rodrigo's reluctance. Fight me, you coward.

The cavalier was gravely injured but remembered that he had foolishly misplaced his vulnerary before they left Urquium. What rotten luck. His only chance at survival now was to slay the enemy and quickly. He began an attack on the wyvern rider equipping his lance to neutralize any advantage the rider had and attacked.

Cavalier 2A rolls 1,6,2

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2945899/

HIT

-4 hp

Cavalier 2A 2/15

John 10/15

Caine 7/12 (Aggressive)

Archer A 0/12

---

Boris 15/15 (Aggressive)

Shaman A 9/9

---

Cavalier 2A 2/15 (Aggressive) (Now Equipped with Iron Lance)

Cavalier A 0/12

Cavalier B 0/12

---

Mage A 9/9

Mage B 9/9

Mage C 9/9

---

Shaman B 9/9

Mage D 9/9

Mage E 0/9

OTHER PHASE

"Sorry pal, but my first priority here is to get these people out of their current situation. I'll kick your ass later." Rodrigo said before rushing over and cutting Niles loose.

"Dammit!" Boris said getting ready to attack Rodrigo again.

Niles heals Rodrigo!

+6 hp

Rodrigo 23/27

Niles 9/9

Player Phase

Edited by Phoenix

John took another assault at the cavalier.

Target: Cavalier 2A

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2945938/

(3,6,3)

Hit: Auto-Hit

Damage: 5+6-4=7

Remaining HP: 0/15

John's current HP: 10/15

The cavalier wasn't as lucky this time. He fell to the ground death before he could knew better.

At this, John decided to step back. 'I better act more carefully now...'

(Team +5 points. John's current total: 35.)

Shadrak ran over to John who had just finished mopping up the Cavalier, he pulled out his Heal Staff and tended to him and his mounts wounds.

John gets fully healed! (15/15)

+2 Points to the team!

"So I have this plan..." He said, before telling him about how they should go about attacking the Shamans.

"AMON!!" Gytha hadn't been able to make it to her teammate on time. This is why I left th' healer alone, blast it! she thought as she dashed over, scooped up Amon and ran back to Synthia, resting Amon by her. "Watch'im," she stated, "I'm goin' t' protect Raquel. Amon, ye'd better live or ye'll regret it!"

With that, she was off once more. "YER NOT RID OF ME YET YE SLIME OF THE LAND!" she shouted, trying to both give Raquel a heads-up and to distract Caine.

Mercenary skill active! -2HP, +1skl, +1str

(5+1)-10 = miss!

Well, Gytha certainly did get Caine's attention. He easily avoided the charging mariner.

Autohit

(4+4)-2 = 6 damage!

The thief's sword's reply stung as it hit Gytha's arm, but she knocked the blade away. "Synthia! I could use some help o'er here!" she called, "Have someone look after Amon!"

Gytha 7/15

Caine 7/12

Shoot, Amon was down now too? She began trying to treat his wounds, but it wasn’t long before Gytha was calling her again, freshly injured herself. Amon had been healed to the point where most of the bleeding had stopped and he wasn’t in any immediate danger of dying, with that in mind and everyone else busy, running over to help Gytha seemed justified. She made sure to keep the mariner between her and the enemy; it wouldn’t do to get KO’d while helping a teammate.

“You alright, Gytha? Amon’s stable, I can finish treating him when people aren’t trying to kill us. I’m staying over here till you beat this nuisance.” It was safer than continually running back and forth between the two places, and she knew Gytha’s nature well enough to know she wouldn’t let her get hurt if she could help it. Caine couldn’t attack her from where she was, anyway.

5 * 1.5 = 7.5 rounded down +7HP

Gytha’s HP 14/15

Saving super heal for emergency

Meanwhile Chelsea had managed to gallop straight ahead to rescue one of the hostages.

"Don't worry you are safe now. Just hang on a little bit longer."- she assured the woman as she hoisted her up on the saddle.

"Sadly I have nothing to cut the ropes, but my friend should have one."- with that statement she ordered Nesha to gallop all the way back to Raquel's wagon.

When she arrived there, she approached the merchant, the lady in tow. "Hey Raquel you have something to cut ropes, because I kinda need it."- the troubador asked.

As Robin returned to the hustle and bustle of the of the market street, she noted with wry disapproval just how different the street packed with various salesmen and customers was compared to the ship-docks. Where the docks had been largely clear of people, making movement through passages easy, it had been packed with crates which had made any sort of movement that was alongside the edges difficult at best. By contrast, the market row was outright packed on all sides, making any sort of movement difficult and reducing visibility to a level where Robin was thankful she could see the shop signs posted well above the crowded masses heads.

Still, she pushed her way through, worming her body through the crowded mass as she tried to glance through them to the many stalls, seeking one that sold books. Approaching the first stall she could reach through the masses, she started to look over the goods that were on display.

“Ah! Welcome back miss! Would you like to buy that bow now?”

There was nothing here. Turning about and trying to dash away, she almost knocked over two people as she almost dove back into the crowd, moving down to the next stall. Yet it was with mild dismay that she noted that the stall sold nothing more than common vegetables. The stall after that, fish, then vegetables again, followed by boar meat, bones, and parts of the boar she couldn’t even remember existing despite having hunted them before.

Then, a glimmer of hope shone through the crowd! A stall with pieces of parchment lining the walls. Globes and sextants, graphs and maps, sea dragons lining the edges and mountains with monsters upon them! Robin rushed over, a eager look on her face. Pulling out her small amount of coin she eagerly slapped it down on the stall counter.

<”I would like a map showing where relics are!”> she exclaimed, almost reaching out to shake the stall-tender, an older man sitting with parchment surrounded him.

“M-Miss! We sell maps! Trails, seacharts, and the like!” he exclaimed, looking up from his charts. “There is no map in the world that shows where relics are!”

“Da. But I need a map of that.” replied Robin, switching to common to ease the conversation. “Do you have a map of relics or not?”

“N-no! But I can see you are a trail-savvy person. Would a map of the mountains with their trails suit you? Or-“

Robin shook her head in disapproval. She knew what she needed. “Do Svidan'ya. Good bye. You cannot help me.” With that, she turned about and sought to leave the market street. Though there were many more stalls, Robin felt certain that they would all be likely selling common goods, things people needed, like trail maps and boar meat.

Turning to the less populated streets, one more idea popped into her head. The library! If Sergei port had one, she might be able to find information there about relics. It would be more reliable than going into taverns and asking about at least. Putting her feet to the cobblestone, she took off in a rapid walk, glancing up and about at various buildings, noting quickly if they were what she was looking for or not. If not, she pushed them from her mind as she hurried on. When at last she found the building marked ‘Library’ in both Neviskonian and Common, she hurried up to the steps and entered inside.

She didn’t note if the library was cold and spacious, warm and cramped, full of people or just a few scholars. As soon as she entered inside, her gaze focused on the head librarian, like a hunter stalking prey. She could even feel her fingers sub-consciously feeling her bow as if to whip it about and try to take the shot. Pulling her hand away from her weapon, she approached the librarian.

<”I would like to read any books you have on relics. Where may I find them?”>

Well, Rodrigo had a blade now, which was an excellent development with regards to the battle. Even if most of the group were wiped out,the Phoenix could still smite the rest of the enemies alone. After leaving the hero to his own devices, the lancer went after the nearby myrmidon, successfully striking him for once. The retaliating blow wasn't too bad, either.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2946243/

VANTAGE

3,3,5 = Hit! 7-4 = 3 points of damage!

4/3/6 = Hit! 7-1 = 6 points of damage!

Axel 9/12 HP

Boris 9/15 HP

Raquel had been rummaging through supplies in the back of the wagon since she avoided the arrow fired at her. She knew the hostages would need freeing at some point, but it took her until Chelsea returned and ask for a sharp blade that Raquel actually found one. A sword could have done but she was looking for the combat knives. With the box of those in hand, she sat it on top of the staff crate and opened it up, taking out a fresh one and handing it to Chelsea. "I need that back when you're done using it, by the way. Oh and be careful!" she said as she closed the box and put it back where she'd found it.

As she came out of the back of the wagon and landed on the ground, she looked back up inside. "... my memorization skills aren't as good as my father's. That took way too long. If I don't label the crates, I don't know how else I'll be able to be efficient. It's not like it's that big a deal with Chip around. Hmm."

His arm was doing better thanks to having been treated, but he still couldn't use it just yet. There wasn't much else for him to do then. He sighed and hung his head. He would have to get stronger so he could avoid being beaten like that. Using his arm as a shield was also kind of dumb with only a thick layer of cloth protecting him, he realized.

ENEMY PHASE

Caine had to abandon his attempt to get to Raquel for a moment. Gytha was in his way again. "Grrrr! Don't you know when to give up, land pirate?! I'll run you through this time!"

Caine rolls 3,3,2

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2947233/

HIT

-5 hp

Caine 7/12

Gytha 9/15

The attack struck, but the woman wasn't down just yet. No matter, one more strike would put her out of his way and that would be one less nuisance standing between him and the emblem. It was so simple now that he thought about it. Surrounding them was all that was needed. He realized that from the beginning he should have made his way straight for the wagon, gutted the merchant, the monkey, and taken the prize. He was fast enough to evade much of what they threw at him he now realized. He resolved to correct that earlier mistake, and bring them the victory he envisioned.

Meanwhile Boris' attempt to draw Rodrigo into battle was interrupted by an attack from the red soldier. That was unexpected, yes, but somewhat welcome despite the first exchange and the second. "You want to do this again? I hope you're prepared ..." he said before swiftly closing in at top speed.

Boris rolls 4,1,6

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2947237/

HIT

-1 hp

The attack landed as expected, but Boris quickly backed off seeing that the damage wouldn't impeded the soldier much.

Boris 9/15

Axel 8/12

Caine 7/12 (Aggressive)

Archer A 0/12

---

Boris 9/15 (Aggressive)

Shaman A 9/9

---

Cavalier 2A 0/15

Cavalier A 0/12

Cavalier B 0/12

---

Mage A 9/9

Mage B 9/9

Mage C 9/9

---

Shaman B 9/9

Mage D 9/9

Mage E 0/9

OTHER PHASE

With Miss Jenny and Niles free, all that was left was Mister Blue. Rodrigo cut the man's restraints and pointed him toward the wagon. He promptly began running toward it like any frightened hostage just set free and saved from death would. Next he turned his sights toward the battle itself. Now that his hands weren't tied, literally or figuratively; he had to decide what he would do about the remaining enemies.

PLAYER PHASE

Edited by Phoenix

Shadrak nodded as they agreed to there plan. He quickly climbed onto the back of the dragons saddle as he began raising his barrier. "On second thought, let's focus on the Anima casters first, they're less of a threat..." he said as they took off.

Shadrak Defends John!

Mercenary skill active! -2HP, +1 skl, +1str

Autohit!

(6+4)-3 = 7 damage!

Caine 0/12

Gytha 7/15

"I. AM. NOT. A. PIRATE!!!!!" Gytha roared as she raised her sword and brought it crashing down on Caine's shoulder, cutting into his ribcage with the sharp, precice blow. As the man dropped his sword, Gytha grabbed his shirt and pulled him close, glaring with an intense ferocity into his face. "I'm a mariner and ye tried to kill me friends. Ye won't anymore."

+5 pts to Gytha, Amon and Synthia!

Then, in one hit, Gytha took down the enemies' crazed leader. "Er.. that went quicker then expected..." Synthia mumbled hoarsely. Gytha could be pretty brutal when she wanted to be, Synthia made a mental note never to call her a pirate, ever. "I'll heal you real quick and go check on Amon. I'll be back quickly, so don't die."

5 * 1.5 = 7.5 rounded down 7HP

Gytha's current HP: 14/15

''Alright then. Be sure to not fall.'' John said as Gil rose once more. Spotting one of the mages, Gil went for another dive with John having his lance at the ready.

Target: Mage A

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2947256/

(3,5,1)

Hit: 4+3=7>6

Damage: 5+5-2=8

Remaining HP: 1/9

The hit barely finished off the mage. He was gravely injured, but still alive. The mage gathered what energy he still had to cast a lightning bolt from his tome.

Target: Shadrak

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2947263/

(3,3,3)

Hit:5+3=8>4

Damage: 5-2+3-3*3=9

Remaining HP: 0/9

Gil wouldn't be fast enough to dodge it, John knew, 'Now it's time to test it out.' He had Gil turn so that Shadrak would be in optimal position to take the hit. All looked well, except that...

The mage's bolt, powered by his adrenaline it seems, seemed to have actually made it stronger. Shadrak was all ready to recieve the hit and redirect it Jedi/Firebender style but it seemed he wasn't ready for a power of this magnitude. The electricity coursed through his body, destroying his cloak in the process, and sending him unconcious.

Which, combined with the force of the blow, sent him out of balance and to fall from the wyvern. Fortunetly, the fall wasn't that high so he was fine, even if unconcious.

''...'' John was speechless. Not only did their strategy didn't worked, Shadrak was down, literally, as well. 'Well, so much for that.' He thought, quickly getting down to grab the body and get away from the mage before he could attack again.

Chelsea used the combat knife to free Miss Jenny from the ropes that bound her. "Stay here, you'll be much safer."- the troubador told her and took off to find Nanahm near the wagon, still unconcious.

Thankfully Raquel had taken good enough care of him, so that he wouldn't die. She placed the tip of her staff onto Nanahm's chest, then muttered incantation after incantation, until finally a bright light appeared on the staff. Said light transferred over to Nanahm, which restored some of his wounds and allowed him to regain conciousness.

Nanahm is revived! Hp: 2/18

Chelsea gained 3 points!!