Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

I contributed a character? If you guys used the Hawke mug without Nadesico!!!!!!!'s permission, then it counts as art theft! I removed my character for the sole purpose of keeping my name off that list (and I knew that making a new merc would be no problem at all). You guys can't use it anymore.

Because I really do WANT to be in it. But I don't wanna be in the Credits list.

My statement of you being in the hack was referring to this.

You can't be in a hack without being part of the credits, since you would have contributed a character.

'K, going now, Furet's turn to deal with your drivel.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you THIS is the AP class...

I wish I could understand you

It's not that hard, which is the point. It's balanced, so people can't just bumrush their way through chapters. They actually have to think and formulate strategies.

Alright, I'll take your word for it and am definitely not playing hard mode

Cam should know how hard this hack was before I altered it.

Now THAT was a hard mode.

Have you played GhebFE? Did you think that was hard/annoying? Well Prince of Durand on normal mode was harder than that. And Tactics Universe's Unknown Mode (unreleased yet) is so hard that you have to savestate abuse while following a turn-by-turn co-ordinate-by-co-ordinate walkthrough, and if you get RNG screwed, let's just say you could be stuck trying to be it indefinitely. Prologue boss has all double-digit stats and has a brave lance. =P =P =P

I contributed a character? If you guys used the Hawke mug without Nadesico!!!!!!!'s permission, then it counts as art theft! I removed my character for the sole purpose of keeping my name off that list (and I knew that making a new merc would be no problem at all). You guys can't use it anymore.

You really should have read it before responding. She killed the site to kill the hack.

There was a mug? Anyway, that isn't even the dude we're talking about. I'm talking about a certain Visharan general. You withdraw him? Fine, I'll just write a new one. If you're trying to make a point, do try to be less petulant.

I concur.

Which would have been a lot better than letting us continue working on it in the miserable state of Arcadian Legend. There's absolutely no way we would have made this much progress in the same duration if we had remained at AL. I can't believe ANYONE who was at AL would still think that we would have been better off if Nadesico!!!!!!! didn't destroy the forum.

You're missing the point; that Nadesicryn (and do restrict the use of exclamation marks to the event of, say, an actual exclamation) didn't give a flying fuck about the hack. Capiche?

My statement of you being in the hack was referring to this.

You can't be in a hack without being part of the credits, since you would have contributed a character.

'K, going now, Furet's turn to deal with your drivel.

I gave ALS two options. One, is to get rid of my name in the list while I continue working on it. Two, include me with a name that I haven't used in 4 years so that nobody would recognize me. He didn't agree to either of those, so I figured the best way to not be in that list is to stop contributing to the hack. And after all these months, he STILL puts me in and uses my most common name with that!

I haven't even made a mug for Hawke.

Thenwhyismynameinthecreditslist?

There was a mug? Anyway, that isn't even the dude we're talking about. I'm talking about a certain Visharan general. You withdraw him? Fine, I'll just write a new one. If you're trying to make a point, do try to be less petulant.

I made no mug on him. Story ideas don't count as part of the credits. You can get story ideas from anything. You could get a brilliant idea based on what you hear from an unknown passerby in the streets. I can't be listed there because of that.

You're missing the point; that Nadesicryn (and do restrict the use of exclamation marks to the event of, say, an actual exclamation) didn't give a flying fuck about the hack. Capiche?

I get that much. But she DID realize how fruitless it was to work on it in Arcadian Legend. So she did all of us a big favor and burned it down. Since then, we've made more progress than ever before.

Edited by Kiku-Ichimonji

One thing about the enemy stats:

I understand if you say that "the enemy stats are too high", but the skype group all agreed that it had a relatively good balance.

The problem I have isn't that enemy stats are too high makes game too hard, it's that it just makes the game kind of dull.

For example, Chapter 1. Like every axe user has a hand axe, is 3HKO'd by my dudes (other than Furet), and Renair is borderline doubling, so no one else has a chance. Their hit on me sucks. It's not hard, it's just inflating the time spent.

Edited by Paperblade

lolxeld

Whoever this Hextator person is probably doesn't appreciate someone else taking credit for his application. You should credit the person listed in the README for the program.

Also Renair's in-combat sprite is awesome. Lyn's map sprite doesn't do it justice =(

Edit: I would also increase the deployment slots in Chapter 3.

Edited by Paperblade

The problem I have isn't that enemy stats are too high makes game too hard, it's that it just makes the game kind of dull.

For example, Chapter 1. Like every axe user has a hand axe, is 3HKO'd by my dudes (other than Furet), and Renair is borderline doubling, so no one else has a chance. Their hit on me sucks. It's not hard, it's just inflating the time spent.

I took out some hand axes.

Also Renair's in-combat sprite is awesome. Lyn's map sprite doesn't do it justice =(

Edit: I would also increase the deployment slots in Chapter 3.

I haven't imported map sprites yet.

To? 5? It's already pretty easy.

Edited by Shion Kaito

Oh, hey, an edit I missed.

I gave ALS two options. One, is to get rid of my name in the list while I continue working on it. Two, include me with a name that I haven't used in 4 years so that nobody would recognize me. He didn't agree to either of those, so I figured the best way to not be in that list is to stop contributing to the hack. And after all these months, he STILL puts me in and uses my most common name with that!

I made no mug on him. Story ideas don't count as part of the credits. You can get story ideas from anything. You could get a brilliant idea based on what you hear from an unknown passerby in the streets. I can't be listed there because of that.

I get that much. But she DID realize how fruitless it was to work on it in Arcadian Legend. So she did all of us a big favor and burned it down. Since then, we've made more progress than ever before.

Why do you not want your name in this hack? WHY, damn it?

Characters do. And you'd left one in. Remember a certain General...?

Yeah, whatever. As long as you concede she wasn't doing it for the hack's sake. And I'd say it's equally because of throwing off the shackles of, like, still thinking Iced displayed leadership and shit.

Not to make it easier, it's just not fun only being able to field 4 units when you're already obligated to field Chester for thief utility + recruiting Crowe.

I can agree with that. Astra? Trent?

Edited by Furetchen

Wing spear already got cav effective on it. No need for it to reverse triangles.

Plus you have a ton of swordies on your side by C4 and you'll want that Lancereaver. You have Renair, Kolbane, and then you get Lumi. One lancereaver will help a lot.

Thunder is fine IMO.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

See, now Amelia is > Ilanice since her lances suck against all the bandits. Amelia hits magic. :awesome: And gets Elfire.

And she starts with Thunder?

Maybe give her Fire, and make the Elfire Thunder. Then the Wing Spear could reverse the triangle. That could work? >_>

No.

This doubles for story complaints; Chapter Four isn't more of the same.

Trust us.