Favorite FE8 pairings

I guess I'm one of the few that enjoy the EirikaxSaleh Support

Others that I enjoy are pretty common:

KylexSyrene

FordexVanessa

EphriamxTana

InnesxL'Arachel

RossxLute

I enjoy doing the SethxNatasha but it's great that Natasha can be a queen with JoshuaxNatasha

• 1 month later...

It's all about MarisaxGerik. You haven't daw'd until you daw'd at that shit. Honorary mention goes to CormagxTana though for being remarkably heartwarming.

Edited by Bearissoslow

EphraimXL'Archel is the funniest by far

EirikaXInnes exemplifies romance at its finest

JosuaXNatasha because they were clearly meant to be xD

SyreneXGilliam the A support conversation was just heart warming

ArturXLute even though Artur basically ends up being Lute's b****

Seth x Eirika

Ephraim x Tana

Innes x Vanessa

Gilliam x Syrene

Colm x Neimi

Artur x Lute

Joshua x Natasha

Gerik x Tethys

Franz x Amelia

I guess if it seems canon enough to me (based on story, the person's preference based on support conversations, and support speed), I like it.

I don't get it... What's with all this hype surrounding SethXErika? I mean EirikaXInnes is clearly more romantic. Innes is willing to do anything to prove himself worthy of Eirika's hand and trains everyday to accomplish that. SethXEirika just seems too uninteresting since there's no challenge on the part of the lovers to get the romance started (if that makes sense).

InnesxEirika is fucking creepy. What person walks up to someone they're in love with and and says "I'm going to have to beat your brother/sister because of how jealous I am that you give them a lot of your attention. Only then can I own you because I have fallen in love with you and he/she currently owns you.". Pants wetting shit amirite?

Edited by Bearissoslow

InnesxEirika is fucking creepy. What person walks up to someone they're in love with and and says "I'm going to have to beat your brother/sister because of how jealous I am that you give them a lot of your attention. Only then can I own you because I have fallen in love with you and he/she currently owns you.". Pants wetting shit amirite?

Hmm I don't know if its jealously though. I think he's just trying to prove to Ephraim that he's worthy of Eirika (whom Ephraim is protective of) much like people sometimes do things in order to get the blessings of the family of the person that he/she loves.

Innes: No, Eirika. Do not answer now. I have not yet bested Ephraim. I have not earned the right to woo you.

Translation: You're an object to me and I'm going to compete over you. Your say has no importance to me because you're unimportant.

Innes: With a man like him around, I can see why you show no interest in suitors. If I prove myself his superior, you will surely accept my hand. If I fail, I release any claim to your affection.

Translation: This isn't about me loving you so much as it is me having something that Ephraim can't have.

I could not bear to see you in the arms of another.

Translation: I want to own you so no one else can, not because I love you.

The fact that Eirika fucking falls for this is proof enough of how shitty a character she is.

Edited by Bearissoslow

Ok, I stand corrected.laugh.gif

EDIT: But I still love Eirika though. I think she developed the most throughout the story from being an innocent young women into someone who has seen just how terrible the world can become and just how fast everything could change.

Edited by Fire Emblem Addict

Seth Eirika is also just plain better for support bonuses. Full ATK/DEF is really sexy.

And Seth Eirika has no challenge? Seth finally got past his lolololprotocolIcan'tmarrymyliegelolclassdifference issue post A-support, and then he most likely have faced opposition from the nobility until Ephraim stepped in because Seth is a knight, where Innes just had to duel Ephraim but due to the nature of two royals marrying, probably did not scrutiny from the nobles as Seth and Eirika would've likely had.

As for Innes, I personally think x Vanessa is cuter and x L'arachel is just downright amusing. x Eiri is...eh.

Translation: You're an object to me and I'm going to compete over you. Your say has no importance to me because you're unimportant.

Innes is right. I mean, why would anyone support Innes with Eirika when Ephraim is around? If Innes wants to deserve A Rank, he should prove he's better than Ephraim.

Translation: This isn't about me loving you so much as it is me having something that Ephraim can't have.

Well, Light is a pretty good affinity. I can see why he's so forward!

Translation: I want to own you so no one else can, not because I love you.

If Eirika gets A support with Ephraim, she can hardly have A support with Innes at the same time.

The fact that Eirika fucking falls for this is proof enough of how shitty a character she is.

I know, right? All Ice/Light gives her is tons of +HIT that she doesn't need. +3 DEF is pretty decent, but it's not worth picking a relatively slow support when you don't even share movement.

Kyle x Lute

Gilliam x Syrene

Colm x Neimi

Eirika x Seth

Ephraim x L'Arachel/Tana

Joshua x Natasha

• 1 month later...

There's really only two pairings I give a damn about.

SethXEirika forever.

And KyleXSyrene.

• 6 years later...