FE7x: Immortal Sword - Part One Complete

BwdYeti

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have a limited map save function, though. It's not the same thing, but it's something (save states take the difficulty out of the game anyways, so fuck 'em).

Yeah true, but it's also a pain when you mess up and have to go back multiple turns to your map save. I had to replay Trial map 3 so many times, and when I finally though I had it I got screwed by the RNG because a nomad trooper hit a 5% crit on Eliza causing me a game over. I've never hated the RNG as much as I do when I play FE7x, player missing with 80% and above and the enemy hitting me with 30% accuracy. This is an great game and I'm not trying to take anything away from this game or it's creator, props to BwdYeti, but that one thing ticks me off. But this is just me venting so ignore it. :D

Trial map 3 is so easy though....... at my absolute sloppiest worst rushing with all lack of strategy I lost two units, and the other 100% of the time (on hard mode, mind you) I had zero difficulty in the slightest.

Play more fe, foo'.

Yeah true, but it's also a pain when you mess up and have to go back multiple turns to your map save. I had to replay Trial map 3 so many times, and when I finally though I had it I got screwed by the RNG because a nomad trooper hit a 5% crit on Eliza causing me a game over. I've never hated the RNG as much as I do when I play FE7x, player missing with 80% and above and the enemy hitting me with 30% accuracy. This is an great game and I'm not trying to take anything away from this game or it's creator, props to BwdYeti, but that one thing ticks me off. But this is just me venting so ignore it. :D

Fire Emblem.

@Klok. Maybe I should play more FE. You're a pro, I'm not,so of course you'd find it easier :D

@Red Dingo. I don't get what you're trying to say.

@Red Dingo. I don't get what you're trying to say.

You don't?

He's basically saying that's how FE always seems to work. You can't call yourself a FE player without missing a 99% hit or eating more than a few 1-2% crits.

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

how can someone be pro at this game

i'm pretty sure there is no way to make a living off of playing fire emblem

Ah damn, and it was my life dream to be a game tester for IS.

You ruin dreams, man. Totally.

• 1 month later...

Screen71.png

as if these aren't three years behind schedule

(As Hassar makes clear there're still more left to do, I just focused on the ones that will appear in the new maps in the next release)

The skill icons kind of look out of place to me but they're very cool non-the-less!

I think you should change Sol's meter colour to one that contrasts more though (since orange and yellowish-orange are kind of similar).

It makes your damage increase for every X amount of HP lost. I forget the exact math, it's either based on every 10 points of HP becoming 1 extra POW or it's 10% of max HP lost becomes 1 POW, with a max of 5. It's an okay skill, but I'd rather have vantage, lol.

It makes your damage increase for every X amount of HP lost. I forget the exact math, it's either based on every 10 points of HP becoming 1 extra POW or it's 10% of max HP lost becomes 1 POW, with a max of 5. It's an okay skill, but I'd rather have vantage, lol.

Str, Skl, and Lck, 1 per 10 hp. And it's not a max of 5, though as the hp cap is 80 it's effectively a max of 7. It's kind of a more different Resolve

Wait so it increases by every 10 HP, str, skill and luck? Seems like it could be seriously OP depending on Uther's average stats/growth%s

*every 10 HP lost, if Uther has 10/80 HP, he has +7 in those, 10/30 gives only +2.

Str, Skl, and Lck, 1 per 10 hp. And it's not a max of 5, though as the hp cap is 80 it's effectively a max of 7. It's kind of a more different Resolve

Increased HP Cap? Sweet. Other stat caps stay at about FE7 levels though? 28 spd nomadic trooper I believe what is the bull crap.

Icons look sexy. Is cover now a separate skill?

Edited by deranger

Wait so it increases by every 10 HP, str, skill and luck? Seems like it could be seriously OP depending on Uther's average stats/growth%s

I believe Uther's average HP hovers around 60+ at 20/20... The most you can get out of it is a +6 by keeping yourself 1 or 2 HP away from a Game Over. Near endgame, it seems like a good high-risk-high-reward, but definitely not OP to me.

It's not really like Resolve that applied a freaking multiplier on your stats, and made you even more durable by giving you a Speed boost. The Guts luck boost probably isn't going to do much in the way of evading blows, and the whole skill seems more offense-oriented. In other words, it's neat if Uther loses a bunch of HP during enemy phase, that way he can chip/kill things harder.

Edited by Miacis