FE7x: Immortal Sword - Part One Complete

BwdYeti

So this is unrelated to FEE3 and might not even make it out for the next release but

[spoiler=huge image]odNqcCB.jpg

Apparently I never posted this photo anywhere back when I took it in April because I am a bad

This is not actually playable because I haven't even started touch controls, let alone finished mouse controls, nor do I have any idea what kind of performance I'm going to get, but just know it's still planned

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's awesome. Especially if I had a daily commute in the real world. Is the implementation for different platforms very different, or will it hit iOS and Andriod at approximately the same time? Also, would sharing saves between mobile and computer be very difficult?

Edited by deranger

So that's awesome. Especially if I had a daily commute in the real world. Is the implementation for different platforms very different, or will it hit iOS and Andriod at approximately the same time? Also, would sharing saves between mobile and computer be very difficult?

I don't know for sure what BwdYeti is planning, but I do know that implementation for IOS and Android tends to be difficult for many applications, unless they are built from the ground up to be compatible with both.

From a technical standpoint, save sharing between mobile and computer is possible, but I wouldn't expect this to be a feature unless they're really ambitious.

• 2 weeks later...

This "hack" is amazing, the mugs are some of the best custom mugs I've ever seen and I love the new battle sprites you made. The drifter looks awesome. I've played only a little bit of this but i love it. Can't wait for this "hack" to be complete. (it is unfinished, right?)

I'm still on chapter 4, i'll wait until this game is finished to fully enjoy it.

You might be waiting a while. I definitely think there's enough out as is to enjoy. And it'll probably be long enough between now and the full release for it to feel new again.

Edited by deranger

You might be waiting a while.

Possibly forever. I can't help it, but I'm starting to think that this game and the engine it's running on have the same release date as Yandere Simulator.

I'm just really itching to make a little FE game of my own, but hacking FE7 seems far too monumental of a task for me. So I've been waiting for FEXNA.

Please don't let me wait too long :3

How can i know if the game has been uptdated?

Follow this topic, check the fe7x forums, subscribe to their facebook page. I think they have a tumblr too. Any one of those should do it. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's usually a big deal.

This "hack" is amazing, the mugs are some of the best custom mugs I've ever seen and I love the new battle sprites you made. The drifter looks awesome. I've played only a little bit of this but i love it. Can't wait for this "hack" to be complete. (it is unfinished, right?)

it's not a HACK damn it mate ! x) it's a game of it's own ! with it's own engine. You don't run it with an emulator. It's a GAME ! not a hack x).

You could nearly think of it as an official FE game, as good as it is.

it's not a HACK damn it mate ! x) it's a game of it's own ! with it's own engine. You don't run it with an emulator. It's a GAME ! not a hack x).

You could nearly think of it as an official FE game, as good as it is.

I know it isn't a hack, that's why I said "hack" and not hack.

Edited by Azama

Hey Yeti, I asked ages ago about the mug dimensions in FEXNA and I've got a template here from the numbers you gave me, but I just threw Tristan into it because I thought he seemed bigger than the box and he is wider by a couple of pixels. I remember you saying that the dimensions weren't a code or engine limitation but were done to fit with the UI, has this been changed or does Tristan just extend over the trade menu a bit?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

but I just threw Tristan into it because I thought he seemed bigger than the box and he is wider by a couple of pixels. [...] does Tristan just extend over the trade menu a bit?

zagYmNf.png

...Huh

Time to complain to the face spriters

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/5/2016 at 3:32 AM, BwdYeti said:

This is not actually playable because I haven't even started touch controls, let alone finished mouse controls, nor do I have any idea what kind of performance I'm going to get, but just know it's still planned

So guess what's fixed

Looks cool. I have to ask, though, will there be a confirmation button every time? Touch screen with such small squares just seems error prone. Also, would there be the option of having the ghostly buttons on the screen instead?