The Road to Ruin [Complete] [v3.0.3 Released!]

Primefusion

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I wanna make this perfectly clear before I start this: I checked the read me and most of the pages to see if anyone else was having this problem. Apparently, I'm the only one.

I can't seize the castle in the prologue map. I don't get it. How is no one else having this problem? Am I missing something? Can someone help me, please? And I'm using the current patch, I downloaded this last night.

That is pretty odd. I just double checked this for you by downloading it and patching to a fresh ROM but I was able to seize with Vex just fine.

Do you by chance have a save file from last version? If so I would advise getting rid of it since Vex's character slot (and the mode you play in) has changed.

Okay so I finished chapter 6 two days ago, and I've got some bugs to report;

Killing Reese in chapter 4 makes the cursor where he is supposed to be in the ending event go to the top left, but the game can't find him, and so it crashes.

So you pretty much have to keep him alive =/.

In chapter 6, after I finished my preparations, I pressed start, and the map was all black and nothing happened. Ever.

I had a savestate from within the prep menu, and when I checked the map it also went black.

I just fiddled with some things (visited the rank page and such), and then everything worked.

I presume this has to do with Lucille being on the map (although she worked fine after that). It's kinda a vague bug, and I guess it's hard to reproduce, but you might want to look into it.

I've come across several typos, so you might wanna revise those as well.

That's basically it, though.

I absolutely loved it. Quite original, especially chapter 4x.

And man, I love Hugo <3.

Keep it up bro~

Edited by Lassie

In chapter 6, after I finished my preparations, I pressed start, and the map was all black and nothing happened. Ever.

I had a savestate from within the prep menu, and when I checked the map it also went black.

I just fiddled with some things (visited the rank page and such), and then everything worked.

I presume this has to do with Lucille being on the map (although she worked fine after that). It's kinda a vague bug, and I guess it's hard to reproduce, but you might want to look into it.

OOBB

He didn't use it.

OOBB

He didn't use it.

But I did.

Turn_events:
TURN 0x00 HitTheLights [1,0] 0x00 0x00
TURN

HitTheLights:
CMOF
LOU1 MelusineUnit
ENUN
CMON
OOBB
ENDA

I'll look into these bugs. Thanks Feaw and glad you liked it.

• 2 months later...

I have every intention of continuing this but I've been very busy the last few months between work and school.

With winter break starting I'll be getting back to work on this. As soon as I'm not so addicted to civilization V

• 8 months later...

Anyone got a list of recruitable characters? I'm on chapter three and just going by judgement. For example can I recruit that Brigand?

Interesting, thank you. Is there any other enemies I'll have to recruit? Is there any recruiting guide you have? Or just off the top of your head?

The battle palettes are nice, and the writings gotten better, and flows, as well as addresses some bigger ideas (isn't "lets go kill the bad guys who are bad because they're bad").

Also, nice on-topic slightly pissed off commentary.

51:52- "here" should be "hear"

Ever since Klok started doing his FE8 reclass run (I set it up for him) I've been saying I am the worst at quality control. I continue to stand by this statement.

Arch

I am so sorry.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening on chapter 7?

Playing on VBA8 on my windows RT patched on my computer sent over through email all 17 Mbs, any help?

Edit: Sorry for photo quality, it is taken from my GS3 in class.

Edited by True_King