Oh there's a sprite board here, isn't there

BwdYeti

I'm awed by the Elwind animation. I think it's the best spell animation I've ever seen, including the IS ones.

It looks to me like the Skywatcher is moving her spear through her body, though.
Nevermind, I see it now.

Edited by SgtSmilies

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

myself and some others did pirate ladies tonight in yeti's cool new sprite program so maybe expect to see a few more of them popping up around here

doop

ladypirate.png

hackbox size and just all the sprite I drew (qq muscles cut off in hackbox)

(supposed to be a prepromote pirate though)

generalidle.gif

I added some new features to the program I use to set up animations for FEXNA, so I tried them out by splitting up the General into 15 pieces and moving them around independently

EDIT

Pupil-Magic.gifPupil-Magic-Crit.gif

Shade-1.gif

ahaha I never posted these did I

Edited by BwdYeti

awesome flux animation ~ makes me want to try spell animating!

is the general supposed to be breathing? it looks pretty neat! i guess only thing that could throw someone off is the head piece.But that might be because he looks like he's breathing really hard/fast.

I need to have your talent Yeti... You always surprises me.

awesome flux animation ~ makes me want to try spell animating!

is the general supposed to be breathing? it looks pretty neat! i guess only thing that could throw someone off is the head piece.But that might be because he looks like he's breathing really hard/fast.

Not breathing, it's supposed to be a mock of real life combat where you just don't stand still... lol

Edited by Fateborn

...You wrote the animation software you use? Am I parsing that correctly? There is, at this point, nothing that surprises me about your work. Nicely done.

The General up there reminds is very King of Fighters/Street Fighter-esque (pre 3.5D) with his idle movement.

I need to have your talent Yeti... You always surprises me.

Not breathing, it's supposed to be a mock of real life combat where you just don't stand still... lol

You don't quite seethe in place like that actually, unless you constantly flex your pectorals when in the midst of a fight.

Edited by Siuloir

generalidle.gif

I added some new features to the program I use to set up animations for FEXNA, so I tried them out by splitting up the General into 15 pieces and moving them around independently

Yes.

YESYESYESYESYES.

At this point, I'm seeing next to no reason as to not use your editor over hacking a ROM.

Keep up the good work, mate, looking forward to seeing the release of FEXNA.

This time around it was Green haired loli with blue clothing and bonus battle sprite (everyone did different classes, I think mine just turned into a merchant). So you'll probably see those popping up soon.

lolitrooper.png

totally a nomad trooper

I also tumbld the final canvases of the tests so far, if you want to check those out

Yeti, have you ever considered streaming/recording your process? (Well, for sprites that aren't a team handoff). I think the community could stand to learn a great deal from it.

Yeti, have you ever considered streaming/recording your process? (Well, for sprites that aren't a team handoff). I think the community could stand to learn a great deal from it.

Yeti, you(someone) should record the next yetipaint session :0

Edited by L95

• 1 year later...

3ZbPOzk.png
I did a face sprite for some reason. Merc did the shading on the body what a cool guy
Pellenore, the Etrurian Archery-General. She sure looks like a weirdo! Seriously, what's up with all that woad? What's up with that hair? What's her deal!

W7foY9A.png
How very overdue
Kitsu did the tween frames in the return how helpful

Whoa... Yeti sighting! :0

Cool design for that mug... Unfortunately, if you had not described her as female I would not have assumed she was. :\

Drawing woman sometimes... Is rather hard. A bit of softening of some of the features... And maybe making the hair fuller or bigger might help her read Female a bit more?

...unless the idea is kinda masculine androgyny for her?

Anyways, I like the design, the armor is ridiculously cool. Hair is fun, but feel like it could be fuller, and have more hair towards the front to look more in line with other FE7 mugs. Woad is pretty damn awesome.

I am in love with that battle sprite animation... Sooooo good. :D

(Can Magnus get his own trainee sprite too? It feels weird having him start off as a 30 year old man in a preteen battle sprites body ;p )

• 2 weeks later...
...unless the idea is kinda masculine androgyny for her?

thanks to having vamp on the team we kind of have an overpopulation of pretty characters P:

and wow I just noticed the attention to detail on the legs during the return, always been too busy watching his arms flap about

Edited by Myke

3ZbPOzk.png

I did a face sprite for some reason. Merc did the shading on the body what a cool guy

Pellenore, the Etrurian Archery-General. She sure looks like a weirdo! Seriously, what's up with all that woad? What's up with that hair? What's her deal!

W7foY9A.png

How very overdue

Kitsu did the tween frames in the return how helpful

axel is that you?

seriously cool animation t the bottom though, seriously do you even lift? cause that magic user is gonna kick your ass in a fist fight.

• 4 months later...