Oh there's a sprite board here, isn't there

BwdYeti

Finally enough programming done on XNA 7x that I have to work on sprites again :T

Zweihander-Idle.gifZweihander-Highlight.gif

Zweihander-WalkDown.gifZweihander-WalkSide.gifZweihander-WalkUp.gif

Zweihander map sprite, need to get map sprites done so I can at least playtest Tr3, battle sprites I can worry about later

Eliza_Lord-Lance-2.gif

On the note of battle sprites, Eliza's t1 animation plan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited for that Zweihander :D Have been since I first saw (the outline...? Can't remember if that's one with just the outline) on the FE7x site :3 Eliza's also looking good

Wow, that's pretty awesome. I love how he holds the sword behind him, something you don't see that often. Even the way he holds his sword is badass.

But, I forget--does he attack with one or two hands on the sword? (I'm well aware that a Zweihander is a two-handed sword) If it's two, you may want to consider him using both hands in the Focus Stance. Just a minor suggestion.

The Eliza animation looks nice, too. The transition to the stab looks a little confusing, but I assume that will be changed once the whole thing's done.

Zweihander is beautiful. :)

I am loving the way Eliza attacks but I am not sure about her sprite... I like it but it doesn't seem as good as your usual stuff.

Guest ChaosLord

Cool crossbowman map sprite. im intrested of seeing an animation of it and how the'll be in the game [ I wonder if they will be as awsome as i hope they will] .

zeiwender = the awsome!

On a scale of large to grande, how big are the Stahlfaust map sprites gonna be?

Smaller than Generals and Centurions, as Zweihanders are smaller than Phalanxes (and as they're thinner than Lieutenants but Lieutenants are really squat so it throws off the comparison)

Smaller than Generals and Centurions, as Zweihanders are smaller than Phalanxes (and as they're thinner than Lieutenants but Lieutenants are really squat so it throws off the comparison)

Zweihanders seem to be pushing generals with those shoulders. But I'll be patient and see.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So much win in one topic. Those beginning animations were awesome. The bleach ones and the Halberdier fight were simply amazing, and the pegasus knight animation looked sick as hell. Very, very, sick as hell. Please, show more. biggrin.gif

Head looks a tad small for the body and some of the shading the cheeks and neck seems a little clunky but otherwise it is nice. :)

• 4 months later...

His legs look like they reach too far when he is walking to the enemy. Like, it looks like they grow in length a considerable amount. :P Head also isn't as cool as the rest of him. :<

But yeah! It is is still a mega cool animation. :)

That animation is wiggy. But there are some weirdness with his legs. Im no animator so i dont know how you could fix that.

Big lady sprite. Real nice! But uhmm how do i put this...her uhh in between her legs looks more like a cod piece than uhh...bikini thing. Its kinda husband's bulgy.

That's no lady! (Her left hand oversized/oddly positioned, bellybutton is weirdly colored, rest is nice.)

Animation seems fine~ Imo in the last couple frames before the reset the far leg, the suddenly flexiLite-hipGuard could use some tweaking.

Oliviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~<3

Yeah. The near hand is sliiiiiiightly too big. Just slightly. The belly button is like GAPING HOLE OF DOOOOOOOOOM! I agree with the bikini bottom looking like it's holding a package. It's just cause it's shaded so...roundly. Also, her stocking must be very tight.

Everything else is awesome. :]