Fire Emblem - Crossover Hack 2.0

Mikey Séregon

Played to chapter 9 so far, this looks very promissing, loved the custom animation for Ike and the animation for Celice too, i think you wanted it to resemble his original animation in FE4 right? if so, then good job, also, I'm from latin america too, though i don't speak spanish, but aniways i'm hoping for the future versions

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some problems I found with the hack,there are spoilers:

-Too many sword users,I suggest changing some sword users to lance users (or even axe users),if it's for game balance sake I don't think people will care about Eliwood using lances,for example

-Ike comes really underleveled in Lyn's story,try to buff him a little bit

-Talking about Ike there's a glitch at the end of chapter 14 which shows Linoan in a cutscene,I suggest putting Ike in Priscilla's ID instead of Wallace's and then the bug would be fixed.

-In Lyn's story endgame,there are too many SwordReavers,I know the strategy is trying to steal them with Julian,but if he dies,it's almost impossible to win.

I think Celice is a little bit too broken,good sword rank,comes with a Silver Sword and has Lyn's story to train,at chapter 15 he was almost at level 20.

-The timeline is a bit confusing,is Lyn's story this after,in or before FE7 Lyn's story?

-Sora and Ike have no special dialogue whatsoever when visiting Soren's house in Lyn's Endgame

Edited by Sacodepatatas

• 1 month later...

I think this hack looks pretty good. I've played a few chapters in, and while spanish is not my first language I still understand whats going on for the most part.

I do have one question, which may have been brought up earlier but I did not see it adressed. In a few early chapters the bosses were edited to have weapons with a range of 1-2 in their inventory. I originally thought this was to counteract the fact that you get a bow-user earlier than usual in this hack, but due to the fact that he has a bow with the capability to hit from 3 spaces away anyway, I'm not sure I fully understand the point of this change. It could be that I'm wasting Ixion by using it in these situations, but I'm not sure. It isn't really a problem or anything I just happen to be curious about this change.

Regardless, so far I've enjoyed the hack and sorry if this question was already brought up.

• 5 months later...
Posted · Hidden by ghast, May 16, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by ghast, May 16, 2016 - No reason given

can someone plz link a pre patched rom becuase i cant do it myself thank you in advance

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, it's been ages since the last time I was here.

The hack is kinda alive, we won't give up on this. But I've been very busy with my internship, my friends are busy too with college, and we are planning to make a new game while we're working on the hack (It still is just a concept, we'll need little help when we take it seriously)

As for updates, most of them are mechanics, some slight graphics updates and some bug fixes.

Here is the list of characters in the next demo:

g4kZmAj.png

Blue: Playable

Green: NPC

Purple: Enemies that become NPC or you can't fight (yet)

Red: Enemies

There are 26 chapters made, I'm working on Ch. 27 and some Trial Maps.

Obviously there are more characters in the hack, but must of them are the same from FE7/FE8 or are simple cameos.

Some problems I found with the hack,there are spoilers:

-Too many sword users,I suggest changing some sword users to lance users (or even axe users),if it's for game balance sake I don't think people will care about Eliwood using lances,for example

Well, most of the lords are sword users, and I don't want to change their clases or their weapons. But I'm going to give a secondary weapon to some when they promote (Ex: Ephraim using bows, Eirika using staves [We thought this months before the revealing of the Bride class on Awakening], etc.) or a little bonus (Ex: Roy, Marth, etc.)

-Ike comes really underleveled in Lyn's story,try to buff him a little bit
-Talking about Ike there's a glitch at the end of chapter 14 which shows Linoan in a cutscene,I suggest putting Ike in Priscilla's ID instead of Wallace's and then the bug would be fixed.
-In Lyn's story endgame,there are too many SwordReavers,I know the strategy is trying to steal them with Julian,but if he dies,it's almost impossible to win.
We already fixed that.
I think Celice is a little bit too broken,good sword rank,comes with a Silver Sword and has Lyn's story to train,at chapter 15 he was almost at level 20.

That's a reference to FE4, it's the Silver Sword that Alvis gave to Sigurd.

Also, he functions as a kind of Oifey for Lyn's Story.

-The timeline is a bit confusing,is Lyn's story this after,in or before FE7 Lyn's story?

It's an alternate timeline, it's Lyn's Story, but with some slight changes. Sora is trying to keep the timeline like in the original, but in some point he no longer can handle the drastic changes, resulting in a new separated timeline.

-Sora and Ike have no special dialogue whatsoever when visiting Soren's house in Lyn's Endgame

Sora doesn't need an special dialogue.
And for Ike, he can't meet with Soren at that time.

i have one thing to say:

yaaaaaaas :D

holy crap the whole squad is here.

idea tho: maybe the tactician is robin? and eventually begins fighting as well? (only saying this bc in some fe:A dlc there were hints at robin having been the tactician from fe7)

Robin and Lucina are in the story. We already have an story for Robin that involves Marth, because he isn't the Robin from FE13.

I think this hack looks pretty good. I've played a few chapters in, and while spanish is not my first language I still understand whats going on for the most part.

I do have one question, which may have been brought up earlier but I did not see it adressed. In a few early chapters the bosses were edited to have weapons with a range of 1-2 in their inventory. I originally thought this was to counteract the fact that you get a bow-user earlier than usual in this hack, but due to the fact that he has a bow with the capability to hit from 3 spaces away anyway, I'm not sure I fully understand the point of this change. It could be that I'm wasting Ixion by using it in these situations, but I'm not sure. It isn't really a problem or anything I just happen to be curious about this change.

Regardless, so far I've enjoyed the hack and sorry if this question was already brought up.

Ixion is a very valuable bow because of its properties, especially for armoured and mounted enemies.

We're thinking about nerf it to range 2 or other kind of nerf.

And before someone mentions Fates, the whole team agreed on not include a character from it as playable. We don't like Fates that much... but at least we agreed on adding a cameo character, it would be either Leo or Aqua, it even can be other or none.

As for the release of the new demo... I just hope that I can finish it before the year ends, but I'm not good with release dates.

Wow, it's been ages since the last time I was here.

The hack is kinda alive, we won't give up on this. But I've been very busy with my internship, my friends are busy too with college, and we are planning to make a new game while we're working on the hack (It still is just a concept, we'll need little help when we take it seriously)

As for updates, most of them are mechanics, some slight graphics updates and some bug fixes.

Here is the list of characters in the next demo:

g4kZmAj.png

Blue: Playable

Green: NPC

Purple: Enemies that become NPC or you can't fight (yet)

Red: Enemies

There are 26 chapters made, I'm working on Ch. 27 and some Trial Maps.

Obviously there are more characters in the hack, but must of them are the same from FE7/FE8 or are simple cameos.

Well, most of the lords are sword users, and I don't want to change their clases or their weapons. But I'm going to give a secondary weapon to some when they promote (Ex: Ephraim using bows, Eirika using staves [We thought this months before the revealing of the Bride class on Awakening], etc.) or a little bonus (Ex: Roy, Marth, etc.)

We already fixed that.

That's a reference to FE4, it's the Silver Sword that Alvis gave to Sigurd.

Also, he functions as a kind of Oifey for Lyn's Story.

It's an alternate timeline, it's Lyn's Story, but with some slight changes. Sora is trying to keep the timeline like in the original, but in some point he no longer can handle the drastic changes, resulting in a new separated timeline.

Sora doesn't need an special dialogue.

And for Ike, he can't meet with Soren at that time.

Robin and Lucina are in the story. We already have an story for Robin that involves Marth, because he isn't the Robin from FE13.

Ixion is a very valuable bow because of its properties, especially for armoured and mounted enemies.

We're thinking about nerf it to range 2 or other kind of nerf.

And before someone mentions Fates, the whole team agreed on not include a character from it as playable. We don't like Fates that much... but at least we agreed on adding a cameo character, it would be either Leo or Aqua, it even can be other or none.

As for the release of the new demo... I just hope that I can finish it before the year ends, but I'm not good with release dates.

I'm happy to see this hack is still in-progress... The wait is long, we know, but I'm still waiting to see any new.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone, I just finished this hack rom and I love it. I'm impressed with this rom. I can not even play the original version because it changed all my purpose. Please do not let this project die. They'll release a new patch with the new changes. Please, I'm crazy. to play more !!! I'm even translating this game into English and Portuguese my mother tongue because I want more people to play this game and to be impressed like I was.

; }

ola pessoal acabei de finalizar esse hack rom e eu adorei estou impressionado com essa rom eu nao consigo nem mais jogar a versao original porque essa mudou todo meu conseito por favor  nao deixe esse projeto morrer lançem um nova patch com as novas mudanças por favor estou louco pra jogar mais !!!  estou ate mesmo traduzindo esse seu jogo para english e portugues minha lingua materna porque quero que mais pessoas joguem esse jogo e fiquem impresonado como eu fiquei 

Edited by crisbr

21 minutes ago, crisbr said:

ola pessoal acabei de finalizar esse hack rom e eu adorei estou impressionado com essa rom eu nao consigo nem mais jogar a versao original porque essa mudou todo meu conseito por favor  nao deixe esse projeto morrer lançem um nova patch com as novas mudanças por favor estou louco pra jogar mais !!!  estou ate mesmo traduzindo esse seu jogo para english e portugues minha lingua materna porque quero que mais pessoas joguem esse jogo e fiquem impresonado como eu fiquei 

Hey man, if you need any help I can also help translating it.

• 2 months later...

After a long, long, loooooooong time, I bring you the final demo for the FE7 version of this hack.

Download

And this is the final version for FE7 because I'm planning to move everything to the FE8 engine. Luckily it won't take me to much time to reach the same progress as in FE7.

As a reminder, tThe project is in Spanish, we're planning to translate it to English. If you want to collaborate in the translation, send us a email here: dyugdrah@gmail.com.
Please, enjoy it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

is this still alive?

also why is the minish woods music in the game but not in the sound room?      I have to say i fu**ing love that song

en español por que si:

sigues trabajando en esto?

y porque la cancion del bosque minish esta en 2 mapas pero no en la fonoteca? 

creo que ya he dejado claro cuanto me gusta esa cancion.

yyy...... pense que iba a haber algun personaje de zelda cuando oi esa cancion te importaria si no es mucha molestia poner de alguna forma a Link o a alguien de zelda en el hack?

muchas gracias por hacer este hack

• 1 month later...