Fire Emblem - Crossover Hack 2.0

Mikey Séregon

Well, here's the trailer for the next demo.

And here's the translation for the final dialogues:

Nergal: Are you looking for somebody?

Do you want revenge?

Join me and I'll help you to achieve your desires, he he he.

Today I won't release the demo, I have some troubles with the events of one chapter, but don't worry, I'll release it this month if not, then it'll be the next month.

My body is ready. I care not that it is in Spanish. Google Translate(as unreliable as it can be occasionally)is my friend. That or my knowledge of FE7, seeing if any events are similar and going from there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minor uptade:
ak991f.png

In order:
1st Row: Iron, Steel, Silver, Slim, Iron Blade, Steel Blade, Silver Blade, Killer, Brave, Wind, Thunder, Fire, Runic, Longsword, Armourslayer, Dragon, Mage Killer, Crystal, Poison, Lancereaver and Wo Dao.

2nd Row: Iron, Steel, Silver, Slim, Iron Greatlance, Steel Greatlance, Silver Greatlance, Killer, Brave, Javelin, Short Spear, Spear, Flame, Horseslayer, Heavy, Dragon, Mage Killer, Crystal, Poison, Axereaver and Wind Lance.

3th Row: Iron, Steel, Silver, Slim, Iron Poleax, Steel Poleax, Silver Poleax, Killer, Brave, Hand Axe, Short Axe, Tomahawk, Bolt, Halberd, Hammer, Dragon, Mage Killer, Crystal, Poison, Swordreaver, Swordslayer.

4th Row: Iron, Steel, Silver, Slim, Iron Longbow, Steel Longbow, Silver Longbow, Killer, Brave, Iron Shortbow, Steel Shortbow, Silver Shortbow, Shine, Equine Killer, Cleave, Dragon, Mage Killer, Crystal, Poison and Stilleto.

Magic Swords, Flame Lance and Shine Bow are range 1~2, also they have the same effectiveness as the magic tomes and they target resistance insteard of defense.

Mage Killers are effective against magic units.

The Bolt Axe is range 1, Effective against armoured and dragon units, also it targets resistance instead of defense.

Longbows are range 2~3 and Shortbows are 1~2.

Also I'm revamping the Ch. 16 (Ch. 15H), it have a new map and new cutscenes.

• 1 month later...

Can someone translate this into English. I actually like stories in games.

This:

I believe the team behind it already stated an English version will be released sometime later on.

Lol.

You named a white-haired guy Riku :P: .

Coincidence much? I mean, is he THE Riku?

Probably is just a coincidence, but hell if I know

I'd be down for an FE/KH crossover anyway

It's just a coincidence, we noticed this just a years after we started XP (Because I didn't play KH until last year)

Anyway, I said I was going to release a demo the last month, but due my lack of time, it'll be delayed. To compensate that, I'm working in the second part of the game, at least two or three chapters of it.

And what is that "second part"?

Well, the "first part" is the FE7 normal story, with some little changes. In the "second part" the story changes radically. I'll show that in the demo, but, it'll take a few weeks.

This:

It's just a coincidence, we noticed this just a years after we started XP (Because I didn't play KH until last year)

Anyway, I said I was going to release a demo the last month, but due my lack of time, it'll be delayed. To compensate that, I'm working in the second part of the game, at least two or three chapters of it.

And what is that "second part"?

Well, the "first part" is the FE7 normal story, with some little changes. In the "second part" the story changes radically. I'll show that in the demo, but, it'll take a few weeks.

Haha. That's pretty funny. Riku still looks awesome.

Also, about the two part thing: What do you mean by making a new story? I thought this was supposed to be a blender/crossover/resking hack...? Still, it does sound interesting 0.o, and I can't wait for the demo :)

If you really can't wait, there was already a demo released some time ago. You could give that a try in the meantime :o

I actually played that. The one that's is prologue-chapter 15? That's the only one I played.

Also, about the two part thing: What do you mean by making a new story? I thought this was supposed to be a blender/crossover/resking hack...? Still, it does sound interesting 0.o, and I can't wait for the demo :)

I was following the FE7 story, just adding some extra dialogues, but after certain chapter (Probably 24 or 25) everything (Maps, events, characters, etc.) will change.

I was following the FE7 story, just adding some extra dialogues, but after certain chapter (Probably 24 or 25) everything (Maps, events, characters, etc.) will change.

Ok. Can't wait! :awesome:

• 2 months later...

Wow, it's been a long time XD

Well, sadly, I couldn't make a demo this year (College, responsibilities, etc.) but at least my co-worker (Luzan) revamped most of the faces.

Here they are:

m9lllk.jpg

Light Blue = Ally, Finished

Blue = Ally, In Process

Green = NPC

Red = Enemy, Finished

Light Red = Enemy, In process

Credits:

- Katarina and Yuria by Arcfalchion (From Devianart)

- Langobart by TBA

- Ishtar by Blackavar

- Elincia by L95

- Mia and Alvin by Enex (From FEWoD)

- Sanaki by RoyM (From FEWoD)

- Kanningu by Kanningu (From FEWoD)

- Jona by Jonas (FromFEWoD)

- The Remaining ones by Luzan

Also, I made some minor updates, but I hope that I can work more the next year week.

Edited by Mikey Séregon

• 4 months later...

We've reached the 300 likes in Facebook

300copia_zpse41b3c40.png

Well, don't worry, that won't happen in the story. Let's say that Riku couldn't control his flirting with Risha XD
If you haven't noticed, Risha is writing with Riku's hand.

Art made by Luzan/Atey

Putting gore aside, Deirdre and Tana have new faces:

Diadora30_zps09166d0f.pngTana30_zps6fdf7eca.png

And I think the demo may be released between this month and the next.
MAYBE. I don't promise anything.