FEditor Animations

Dr.Sholes

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool.gif Anytime. I'm gonna reserve this post for Boney's halberdier animation... I've been working on it, I swear, it's just been slow. It's got stray pixels that I have to fix or some stuff would end up looking pretty awkward :/

Anyway, I'll edit it in when I have the package done.

EDIT: BAM.

http://uploading.com...Halberdier.zip/

Bonestorm's halberdier, Permission's not needed, you shouuuuld credit him though. It's pretty boss. I might get a screenshot up here later.

One thing though. Where can we get the map sprites and enemy card?

Also, both of the wyvern w/axes animations are removed/deleted. One was on megaupload.

Edited by FalconVegeta1986

Also, both of the wyvern w/axes animations are removed/deleted. One was on megaupload.

That's a problem. Since I don't have them if someone does and wants to upload that would be appreciated.

One thing though. Where can we get the map sprites and enemy card?

Map sprites:

Halb_Map.png

(I haven't inserted them yet so you guys can format them yourself)

As for a class card.... There isn't one, I don't think.

Edited by Jubby

As for a class card.... There isn't one, I don't think.

There was a good looking class card used with MageKnight's animation in Elibian Nights. The map sprite for that one had significantly more helmet as well.

And yeah, can we turn this thread into a Feditor/Map Sprites/ Unit Card topic, because the latter two help distinguish a new class as well.

Isn't discussing our conning of a man who tightly guards all his created work on the open forums I dunno... a little obvious. But then he would believe that we aren't going to con him, because who would discuss con plans on an open forum. Unless he knows that we know this and suspects us, of course he would know that we know that he knows and oh deary I've gone crosseyed.

Isn't discussing our conning of a man who tightly guards all his created work on the open forums I dunno... a little obvious. But then he would believe that we aren't going to con him, because who would discuss con plans on an open forum. Unless he knows that we know this and suspects us, of course he would know that we know that he knows and oh deary I've gone crosseyed.

:/

deranger strikethrough'd that statement for a reason. It was a joke.

You know... maybe you guys should like... ASK first? ASSUMING someone's gonna deny you permission, makes them see that you're seeing the worse in them only leads them more TOWARDS actually denying you access to said work.

It's a lot easier asking nicely and getting denied up front nicely than assuming the worst in people.

I don't wanna con anybody, I like MK :(

^this

I hate ass kissing, so Jubby, flip and re-color that soldier card, and i'll try splicing some map sprites together.

Well... then... thanks for seeing asking for permission that way. I'll be sure to let Team OVERTROLL know never to let you use any of our stuff.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Lol I love how everyone assumes that MK404 won't let people use his stuff.

I hate ass kissing, so Jubby, flip and re-color that soldier card, and i'll try splicing some map sprites together.

You heard it here first, folks! Asking = ass kissing! Remember that next time you ask someone for help :J

But seriously, I've known MK404 for at least 3 years now, and if you all seriously think he won't let you use his stuff, then you're being too paranoid. Ray lets people use his halb animation/battle card/map sprite as long as whatever it's being used for shows some signs of progress or potential. So Jubby, go ahead and ask him.

I seriously can't believe someone equated asking someone to use their stuff as ass kissing, ahaha

Asking me is the right idea. Expecting actual progress is an even righter idea. I do expect people to have shown their work, but I'm not so aloof as to not help someone that actually might need it.

Anyway:

HalberdierGen.png

It's gonna need to have it's colors tweaked, but it should be serviceable.

Edited by Mage Knight 404

It's like people are actively out to deny you stuff!