• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice way to blow a joke post completely out of proportion guys.dry.gif

Nice way to suck at joking :B

if you're joking the generally accepted method is to strikethrough it

Jubby's got it right, use the strikethrough. It's there for a reason ;B

PSP won't let me do strikethrough for whatever reason, but I did mean it as a joke. I mean really, Jubby already posted the map sprite, and who would honestly be satisfied with such a cheap re-color of the soldier card? i don't really know MK though, though 'ass kissing' was probably a rough term to use even if joking.

if you're joking the generally accepted method is to strikethrough it

Way to ninja me, Jollyver. :P

PSP won't let me do strikethrough for whatever reason, but I did mean it as a joke. I mean really, Jubby already posted the map sprite, and who would honestly be satisfied with such a cheap re-color of the soldier card? i don't really know MK though, though 'ass kissing' was probably a rough term to use even if joking.

So you're calling Jubby's work cheap?

A PSP does it make harder to type I think but unless the bracket key doesn't exist I don't see why it'd be impossible XD

and most people with good work don't like sharing it, there are always exceptions but I don't blame people for thinking that they won't get help from people, that's only natural. It'd be more unnatural if he expected others to help/share their stuff, I think. Still, it's not fair to openly judge someone or assume something without first giving things a try.

and a lot of people won't share things unless you ass kiss or kick ass

anyhow my point is that the doubt/that-word-that-means-one-who's-like-suspicious-that-I-can't-remember is understandable to some extent but shouldn't be totally there. Just like how stereotypes sometimes are true or have some worth but you shouldn't use them right off the bat or you may end up making a mistake or offending someone or something. XP

personally I don't have anything worth sharing but if I did I'd only share it if it didn't have personal/sentimental value. Like, I'm not going to let you use my OCs in your stuff, or let you take a picture of a trophy of mine and post it on the internet for people to use for... whatever reason. Since such things have sentimental value, I either worked hard for them, have some fond memory of them, etc... I am a sentimental guy though so I put sentimental value in a lot of things

Yes. PSP totally stops you from using "" tags. dry.gif

My PSP is a piece of shit. It's a model 1001, and the internet on it is horrible. Even when I had a 3001 it still sucked. But I hear the Vita is supposed to have way better internet than what we have currently.

Anyway, this topic isn't about me or the PSP. So to get back on topic:

Since MU is death, I uploaded my animation to other server.

Dragon Knight with Axe

Thanks to Jubby for notify me.

I also admit that i failed to read the rest of the thread. Um... *downloads*

[quote name=Mage Knight 404' date='28 February 2012 - 12:22 PM'

timestamp='1330449720' post='1869514]Asking me is the right idea. Expecting actual progress is an even righter idea. I do expect people to have shown their work, but I'm not so aloof as to not helpsomeone that actually might need it.

I do have some progress I can show you if you require it of me after this fiasco.

@Sholes: That's not what I meant. Also, you should probably get around to fixing up the OP a bit and removing any bad links.

It had a line threw it... Therefore, it was a joke... I'm not going to remove links in the OP but I have edited it with that one and replaced it with a working link. I'm not going to remove them because if someone sees one they like and the link doesn't work it's better to contact the creator rather than them never seeing the animation. And at the top of the OP it says if a link doesn't work to contact the creator.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

two things

first, i made an edit of eirika's sprite for magic (and it works with her base sprite's pallete too)

http://dl.dropbox.co...ika%20magic.zip

no credit, permission, common sense, nor restraint is needed. break it, edit it, whatever. i make these things for fun. have fun with it.

Second, female shaman link in the OP is broken.

Edited by Lisandra_brave

The mamkute's incomplete so I'm going to remove that until it's done, as for the shaman; it's not my animation so it's up to the creator to post a new link.