Are there any FE3 weapon triangle mods?

Superfan959

There isn't even a weapon triangle in this game, but if you're asking if there are codes to put one in, not that I know of.

I'm quite certain that he's asking for a patch that implements the weapon triangle in FE3. I've not heard of one, but perhaps someone more in touch with the Japanese community (like VincentASM) would have the answer.

Ah, I see, that would be an interesting idea to try if there was. Sadly I'm not as familiar with the Japanese fanbase, so I usually just stay around SF for all the ROM hacking news. Only FE3 ROM hack I know is the Biraku one which doesn't work for me anyway.

I think I remember seeing something like that on the binary uploader, but it may have just been a rescaling of weapon stats instead to make the types more distinctive :/ Implementing an entirely new code of rock-paper-scissors isn't something you're going to just sit down and finish ._.

• 7 years later...

It probably wouldn't be a good idea. Shadow Dragon got a bit of critisiscm for how badly implemented the weapon triangle was. If the enemy variety isn't build around the weapon triangle, then it's not really going to work. It'd just end up being a need to swords and a huff to axes (which in a lot of games axes probably need, but in this particular game they barely even exist).