Blue Skies banner vote

VincentASM

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which banner do you prefer?

• Number 1 - Original
    • Number 2 - Darker

Original one, darker version is just too dark. It blends in with the place holder. Not so appealing.

The original, however, does need some polishings, it looks too outdated compare to Serenes Forest and Magical Purple banner.

iw16o4.png

2woviad.png

Leave it to me to forget I actually made three. Hahahahahhh... yeah i complicate everything

Unfortunately I can't edit any of these since the original files aren't around anymore. ;;

Edited by Sync

If blending is the issue, why not use a gradient-

Unfortunately I can't edit any of these since the original files aren't around anymore. ;;

I am disappoint.

I kinda like the darker one... But I tend to have a bias on liking darker colors better than lighter colors... But still prefer the darker one.

• 2 weeks later...

You should choose the darker one, because it blends in with the skin. The skin is already a dark blue color, so this should compliment it nicely.

Edited by Wolf

• 2 weeks later...

Most definitely darker. It blends in nicely, and I like the out-of-focus Lucius even more. My vote should count for ten votes since I use Blue Skies all the time.

I chose the original. Glad I saw this thread, since I'd hate to miss out on the chance to pick the one I like. Lucius looks much better on a lighter color sky, or so I think. It's my favorite of the different themes, personally.

Well one thing I just now noticed though... Is Lucius supposed to look fuzzy in the darker one? Looking at it kinda hurts my eyes xD Like literally. I love how the words "serenes forest" appear to glow though in the darker one and there's a sort of texture in it two in the background... I love the darker one but the blurry Lucius is the only thing that kinda bugs me =D

Well one thing I just now noticed though... Is Lucius supposed to look fuzzy in the darker one? Looking at it kinda hurts my eyes xD Like literally. I love how the words "serenes forest" appear to glow though in the darker one and there's a sort of texture in it two in the background... I love the darker one but the blurry Lucius is the only thing that kinda bugs me =D

...You should probably get your eyes checked. I'm perfectly fine when looking at it.

• 2 months later...