FE Recolor

BwdYeti

• 2 weeks later...

can't seem to make this work with FEditor, when i insert the palatte into the ROM, the changes i made with FEditor reverted. And when i'm inserting changes with FEditor, the palatte revert back to the orginal one. Any suggestion?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any functionality with FE6? I want to be able to edit my randomized sprites for that game but I cant find any sprite sheets in the image library that comes with FE Recolor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
1 hour ago, dustyegg said:

what should i use to actually open the app images would be nice thank you in advance

IIRC the images are just in PNG format. You can edit PNGs with just about any image editor, including MS Paint.

Unless you mean loading. Then just click Load Image, and you can load the image from the provided default image sets.

Edited by Teapot

• 7 months later...

Thanks for this super accessible tool for this, really helps with my rando runs to be able to enjoy (Or just shenanigan) my randomizer runs, and on the more shinanigan side... between the original and the bonus sprites, there doesn't seem to be a hawkeye available, which would be super nice to be able to edit towards just for the sake of giving multi berserkers some variety. ;~;

• 1 year later...

Anyone else having issue with the download? It pops open the download page and then closes immediately without starting the download. Don't think it's my adblocker as I disabled it and tried again.