Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

I'm a bit worried about my PoR game disc.

It's giving me in a sense, crappy units. I doubt it's the RNG, because it's been happening to a lot of my units.

For example, this recent file.

Boyd is level Eighteen.

He has around 16 strength or so,

AND SEVEN DEFENSE. Normally, my Boyd's defense is pretty damn high.

What scares me, is that when I finally get around to recording the playthrough for the project, my units will end up getting no +'s in stats, upon level ups... :/

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still interested, but I'd like to know whether I'm gonna be a little boy, or if someone else with a better mic's gonna do it. Otherwise, it's like this weird limbo thing. . .

I have a bad memory. I forgot what your Rolf sounds like.

I remember bits of it, but not the entire thing.

I DO remember telling you I found it quite funny, though. Now, you thought this was bad. Frankly, I don't think it's bad. When I laugh at something, it's usually because I'm thinking, "Oh my God, this is so great! xD"

Like, I was laughing while listening to jvonm's Izuka, for example.

If I wasn't laughing, I'd have this huge smile on my face for a voice I really liked.

May I listen to your Rolf again?

I'm a bit worried about my PoR game disc.

It's giving me in a sense, crappy units. I doubt it's the RNG, because it's been happening to a lot of my units.

For example, this recent file.

Boyd is level Eighteen.

He has around 16 strength or so,

AND SEVEN DEFENSE. Normally, my Boyd's defense is pretty damn high.

What scares me, is that when I finally get around to recording the playthrough for the project, my units will end up getting no +'s in stats, upon level ups... :/

This the same file that gave you that absolutely GOD LIKE Ike that you posted on YouTube?

If so it would seem that the Ike Data has become a parasite, siphoning the growths of all your other units

You know, just out of curiosity, is there anything I might be able to do to help the project along? Granted, I know precious few voice actors, but like I said, I've already seen one FE9 project bite it prematurely. I'm determined to see one through and help in any way I can.

Buy me a new TV because this one makes the quality bad. [Obviously kidding on that one.]

If you really want to help, you can look for ways to help me disguise Zelgius' voice with The Black Knight's,

Find a way to edit out the voices in the cutscenes,

Or find me a instrumental version of Life Returns.

Buy me a new TV because this one makes the quality bad. [Obviously kidding on that one.]

If you really want to help, you can look for ways to help me disguise Zelgius' voice with The Black Knight's,

Find a way to edit out the voices in the cutscenes,

Or find me a instrumental version of Life Returns.

If you listened to the recording, I already have a filter for Zelgius as the BK. If you'd like something different, please let me know.

Also: I'd be more than down to do a support conversation with someone.

Although it links to a support, try to mouth the words while saying your lines.

It's not a Makalov Support. It links to Ike & Ranulf - B Support. Am I making sense? :S

Now that I finally have this damn Microphone working I think I'll record those Makalov support convo's tomorrow after class. Not gonna lie, I have a good feeling about this

Ooooo this looks like fun! I might have to try out for a few, albeit I'm not the least bit sure if I'm qualified. And if I am, I'd probably have to find a decent mic.

My good man/lady, the only qualification one needs for voice acting is a voice. ;)

Also, etern, I'm ridiculously tempted to do more Sephiran for the hell of it, but I'm not sure what to actually do. I blame jvon and Eail for their awesome on-the-side banter. >.<

Edited by SventheCrusader

Snapdragon's Mist | Snapdragon's Ena | Snapdragon's Lethe | Snapdragon's Astrid | Snapdragon's Calill | Snapdragon's Various NPC

I'm just going to mention it right now. The one I really enjoyed was Mist. You sound completely believable, unlike what's-her-face in the cutscenes. I don't know if you were reading from my Audition Lines document, and if you were, I apologize for not really having any "happy" moments on there.(From Mist, anyways.)

Ena was quiet (which is good for the character), but the background noise sounded almost as loud as the actual voice. Other than that, I enjoyed it. Don't know what else to say, so...moving on.

Lethe. Lethe sounded French to me. Was that intentional? Not that's it's bad or anything. I'm just curious if you picture Lethe being French. It was an interesting voice, though.

Astrid. Astrid is making me think of what to say. For all the others, it's relatively easy for me to judge them, but for this, I don't know what to say. ... This seems bad, doesn't it? It's not. I never intend to give bad judgment, or bad advice. I like the voice, though. That's about all I can say about it. *Shrug*

Calill. Calill, I quite enjoyed. Along with Mist, I think you captured her very well.

NPCs. Now, I recognized some of them, like the Little Girl, and the Catwoman Laguz. But for the rest, I don't know. I mean, I know the dialogue, but the characters slip my mind. Do you mind redoing these, and saying which one is in each? I don't mind that you bundle them up, but like how you said in the beginning for the voices, "Snapdragon for ___" I would recommend you mentioning the names of the NPC before you do the voice, if that's all right. Another one I was familiar with was Aimee. Simply because it's obvious, lol.

I did enjoy the fact that you labelled them Snapdragon_Character, like how I wanted it in the first post. Thank you for that.

Also, etern, I'm ridiculously tempted to do more Sephiran for the hell of it, but I'm not sure what to actually do. I blame jvon and Eail for their awesome on-the-side banter. >.<

There's nothing against you trying. Lol.

Snapdragon's Mist | Snapdragon's Ena | Snapdragon's Lethe | Snapdragon's Astrid | Snapdragon's Calill | Snapdragon's Various NPC

I'm just going to mention it right now. The one I really enjoyed was Mist. You sound completely believable, unlike what's-her-face in the cutscenes. I don't know if you were reading from my Audition Lines document, and if you were, I apologize for not really having any "happy" moments on there.(From Mist, anyways.)

Ena was quiet (which is good for the character), but the background noise sounded almost as loud as the actual voice. Other than that, I enjoyed it. Don't know what else to say, so...moving on.

Lethe. Lethe sounded French to me. Was that intentional? Not that's it's bad or anything. I'm just curious if you picture Lethe being French. It was an interesting voice, though.

Astrid. Astrid is making me think of what to say. For all the others, it's relatively easy for me to judge them, but for this, I don't know what to say. ... This seems bad, doesn't it? It's not. I never intend to give bad judgment, or bad advice. I like the voice, though. That's about all I can say about it. *Shrug*

Calill. Calill, I quite enjoyed. Along with Mist, I think you captured her very well.

NPCs. Now, I recognized some of them, like the Little Girl, and the Catwoman Laguz. But for the rest, I don't know. I mean, I know the dialogue, but the characters slip my mind. Do you mind redoing these, and saying which one is in each? I don't mind that you bundle them up, but like how you said in the beginning for the voices, "Snapdragon for ___" I would recommend you mentioning the names of the NPC before you do the voice, if that's all right. Another one I was familiar with was Aimee. Simply because it's obvious, lol.

I did enjoy the fact that you labelled them Snapdragon_Character, like how I wanted it in the first post. Thank you for that.

There's nothing against you trying. Lol.

I'm glad you liked Mist because she's the one I think I fit best with. Most of the lines I pulled from the script. These were the only two in the audition lines: Ike, look! Up there!

There’s no way we can escape! This is it, isn’t it? We’re all going to die here, aren’t we?

In retrospect, I probably should have pulled out some happy ones too.

I don't actually picture Lethe as french, per se. I do picture her with a heavy accent. I'm just not sure what type, though. In any case, I wasn't aiming for any particular accent, french or not.

Er, Aimee was actually Amy in the audition script. But then I realized that Amy was the little kid in Radiant Dawn and so it was probably meant to be Anna.