Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

Update:

How do I get the audio to you?:

You can get the audio to me, by either e-mailing me (I will make an email as the last part of the project) or you can go here. (It's free, don't worry, unless you want premium) and proceed to upload your audio.

*NOTE: Since MegaUpload is now...sadly removed, you need to use other sites, if you are going to upload your file to a file-sharing site. I recently remembered one, it's called 4shared. It's quite easy to use. I'll briefly explain it here. First, sign up. Once you do, go do that "sent e-mail" crap. Okay. Now, you should have a blank space. Upload something. Anything. As long as it's under 15 GB. Which, if you have an audition file that's 15 GB...something's wrong. >> Anyways. Once it's uploaded, you'll see it in the box. Simply click the file, and copy the URL at the top. That's all you gotta do.

(I also changed the download link to the audition lines.)

Snapdragon's Assorted NPC

Judgement time.

Anna:

Anna's voice sounded really energetic. Very good.

Boy:

I liked the boy.

Girl:

I feel neutral about this.

Catwoman Laguz:

I always figured the Catwoman hated anyone who entered the house. It's an interesting change though. (Note: Just because I thought she was always mad, doesn't mean you need to change it. It's still a good voice.)

Lady 1:

I found this voice funny. Which again, is nothing bad. When I find a voice funny, it means you did a very good job.

Lady 2:

I'm neutral for this voice.

Sigrun:

Sigrun was just wonderful. I loved it.

Woman 2:

Like Lady 1, I found her funny. Which, again. It's actually good, if I find it funny.

Sorry for not responding for...er. A month. :/

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would appreciate it, but...I'm worried about the file size.

I use a lot of our bandwidth normally, and downloading an HD video could constantly put me over the top...

And I don't see an immediate use for an emulator, since I have this instead. ;D

And I don't see an immediate use for an emulator, since I have this instead. ;D

You DO know I ripped my ISOs from the discs I actually own, right?

I also need legitimate discs to mess with them in RAM hacking via my USB Gecko.

You wouldn't believe how many PMs/Comments I got that I had to respond with "Rip your disc legitimately, you pirates."

I would appreciate it, but...I'm worried about the file size.

After recompression, something like this:

Was about 102MB.

I wouldn't give you the 3.95 GB file generated by FRAPS. That's a little too much for my connection >_>;

Edited by shadowofchaos

Or maybe...you can upload them to my channel. That way, I don't need to worry about it, and I can always download them from my user CP.

That's incredible! Thank you, so much!

I (thankfully) updated the first post, and now have a .txt file of the first post, in case I mess up again.

Well, school closed today due to snow, which means I have buttloads of free time on my hands to actually do more voices. I really honestly do apologize for seemingly abandoning this topic. I know that my lack of participation as of late contributed a little to the slowness of this thread, but my school's been dumping on me something awful. Plus, there seems to be something medically wrong with me, and I've had a lack of energy to do anything. I have some schoolwork to finish up (grades close soon), but after that, I should be able to actually have some time to redo the auditions I said I was going to redo (if I recall, that would be Sothe).

As for Leanne, you said that you liked both mine and another person's, and didn't know which one to choose. I'm sorry, but I can't remember who the other person was.

Oh, this is awesome. Might as well try and pitch in. I think I'll just have a quick go at reading some of the lines now.

I think I'll just try what sounds right for some voices, and I dunno, I suppose you guys should just suggest which character you think my voice sounds like. Or something.

And how would I send them/upload them? Alternatively, Megaupload is no more, so if anyone could suggest a easy uploading service?

Hey all, don't let my sign-up date fool you, I've been browsing this site for quite some time, and have been rooting for this project on the sidelines for the last few months. I suppose you guys will be doing the support conversations of this game as part of the project? Well, I've started making multiple playthroughs of this game in order to collect all the support conversations through a dazzle recorder and would be happy to let you guys use my footage if you need it.

Ooh, and uh, while I'm here, I would like to audition for the part of Reyson for fun. Can you link me to a few sample lines, or should I choose any from the game? I'm not confident I can get the part after hearing some of the voice talent that's already on board, but I'd love to try. Also, I happen to know a bit on the Japanese language, and would be happy to coach the people who do get the parts of Leanne and Reyson on speaking Japanese properly before their voices are reversed to make Heron language.

Hey all, don't let my sign-up date fool you, I've been browsing this site for quite some time, and have been rooting for this project on the sidelines for the last few months. I suppose you guys will be doing the support conversations of this game as part of the project? Well, I've started making multiple playthroughs of this game in order to collect all the support conversations through a dazzle recorder and would be happy to let you guys use my footage if you need it.

Wow. Even I don't have the patience for that. Congrats. XD

I just use a memory hack to make it easier on myself.

I'm seriously wondering why they didn't have a support library for FE9 like FE7 and FE8 before it.

And when they added it for FE10... it was just... lifeless text display.

I mean for FE6, I understand... since they didn't count on it before... but FE9 just decided to remove it for no explicit reasoning ._.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Wow. Even I don't have the patience for that. Congrats. XD

I just use a memory hack to make it easier on myself.

I'm seriously wondering why they didn't have a support library for FE9 like FE7 and FE8 before it.

And when they added it for FE10... it was just... lifeless text display.

I mean for FE6, I understand... since they didn't count on it before... but FE9 just decided to remove it for no explicit reasoning ._.

I don't have equipment to hack into a game's programming. And I am fully aware that the support conversations can be found here on Serenesforest in text format, but I want there to be video footage of them as well BECAUSE there is no support library for this game. And yes, I actually did feel a little heartbroken that there was no support library, because I feel like this game introduced some of the most fantastic characters to appear in a Fire Emblem game.

FE10 did a shoddy job of writing them so that each character can support with anybody, but I miss the more personalized conversations that we're treated to. Shadow Dragon abolished them entirely, and I feel nothing in that game made up for such a critical flaw. Not that any of the characters in that game were interesting, they could have at least been given the chance. If it were up to me, I would have PoR's system of support building (characters participating in the same battles, not sitting next to each other for 50 turns before they notice the other person a la FE6-8), but with a support library.

My multiple playthroughs are also in preparation for a future let's play of this game on youtube. I want to master this game before then. Might as well go an extra mile and collect the supports since only a few can currently be found on there.

Shadow Dragon abolished them entirely, and I feel nothing in that game made up for such a critical flaw.

It was a remake of FE1... so I really didn't expect it to have an appearance at all. Though they COULD have changed that, considering they added the weapon triangle and the enemy range from FE9 and FE10.

In regards to the recording support conversations, I would like that, as long as it's not in HD.

But I too, have been recording support conversations, and so has shadowofchaos.

Uploading the Support Conversations gives me something to do, since I like putting up videos, even if I get less than 20 views on them.

I have a lot of the supports recorded anyways. Maybe we can just...do a three-way, in regards to the supports.