Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

Ruby being the one who voices Petrine & Jill, yes?

I DO have Petrine vs Ike recorded. I could post that, but... it's not that exciting. As for Game Over, we CAN do that, but it's more random and such, lol.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DO have Petrine vs Ike recorded. I could post that, but... it's not that exciting. As for Game Over, we CAN do that, but it's more random and such, lol.

Id listen to it.

Anyone want to do a livestream or something soon just for fun? I kind of miss the swaggon wagon

IMO, no. I only auditioned for fun. I've never actually believed the project would ever come close to happening, at least not unless etern decides to settle for only doing a few select scenes. Trying to dub the game's entire script and fill every single role is hell of overambitious.

Did anyone bring this up before? Because I'm fine with posting parts of it. I *wanted* to do an entire playthrough yes, but as time goes on, if we attract more people, I can eventually do a full playthrough of it. So, someone messaged me via E-mail for an idea, and I think it's fine.

First video I'll do, is with Ike & Mist at Greil's Grave. Since we have those voices, it should be good.

Edited by etern

I would be interested!

Where IS Ruby?

Does she have Skype? MSN?

Hey! I do have a skype!! It's fufatohiro.

I'm sorry, I recently got accepted into Oishii! Project as one of their trainee members. But I would love to get the swaggon waggon going! I miss everyone here!

Edited by rubydarling

All right, so I will need the following dialogue:

-> Ike vs Petrine

-> Normal character vs Petrine

-> Petrine vs Hawk Laguz

-> Petrine vs Beast Tribe Laguz

-> Petrine's Death

With the laguz, it is only Petrine talking to them, so we don't need extra voices for those.

Click here to go to SF's "FE9" boss page with Petrine's lines on it.

All right, so I will need the following dialogue:

-> Ike vs Petrine

-> Normal character vs Petrine

-> Petrine vs Hawk Laguz

-> Petrine vs Beast Tribe Laguz

-> Petrine's Death

With the laguz, it is only Petrine talking to them, so we don't need extra voices for those.

Click here to go to SF's "FE9" boss page with Petrine's lines on it.

I think soren and potentially stefan also have custom text with petrine.

Yeah, and so does Reyson.

But we don't have Soren. Reyson, Haar, or Tauroneo, lawl.

Stefan has no conversation.

Edited by etern

Now that I think about it, I can do another -- more SPECIAL -- video. [Don't get me wrong, I'll still do the Petrine vs Matches.]

We have Hoss, who voices Ike.

We have jvonm, who voices The Black Knight.

We have Ninoandjaffar, who voices Mist.

Even though I do not have voices for Nasir, Ena, Soren, or Titania, I can do Ike vs The Black Knight, as well as Mist vs the Black Knight. =]

Edited by etern

Regarding Chapter 23 (Petrine vs Ike), could you more specifically define what parts of the chapter we will be covering? All you need to do is describe where the video will start and end (An example being: It starts at the playable portion of the chapter right after you position/select your units and ends after Petrine's death). I only ask so I can look up a video to gauge what the beast/hawk laguz look like in order to give them proper voices.

Also, if you need the Black Knight's voice to be modified I'm willing to assist with that.

jvonm does Black Knight, and he has a modifier for his voice. Thanks, though.

This is where the video will start [0:11 seconds in]. It'll end with something like what's shown at 1:27 (or 37, I forgot the exact seconds)

Edited by etern

jvonm does Black Knight, and he has a modifier for his voice. Thanks, though.

This is where the video will start [0:11 seconds in]. It'll end with something like what's shown at 1:27 (or 37, I forgot the exact seconds)

Ah, nevermind; I was mistaken. I thought that perhaps a miscellaneous hawk/beast laguz needed a voice. But it's just more parts for Ruby.

I thought about making Makalov Recruiting Makalov as well, and I remember putting it together. However, the link I posted is on megaupload. All I would need to start however, is Makalov's Recruitment bit. I have Marcia's part.

Sorry for lack of a response.

> Yes, send the file to my email.

>> Yes, you can go for Nasir. [We still need Ena though.]

Sorry for lack of a response.

> Yes, send the file to my email.

>> Yes, you can go for Nasir. [We still need Ena though.]

what type of voice are you looking for with nasir? deep and booming? gentle?

I'd say more "normal voice"-ish, because gentle makes me think of someone acting like a saint, which is not what I imagine a dragon would talk like.

Now that I'm back in the states, you'll be having a few auditions coming from me sometime this week, probably.

I'm shooting for Greil, but I'll throw some others in there as well.

I'll probably do something for:

Brom

Largo

Geoffrey

Shinon

Gatrie

Reyson

Dheginsea

Caineghis

Giffca

Tauroneo

Haar

Stefan

You can let me know what you're looking for in these voices, or I can just try to take some artistic liberty. Whichever.

http://fireemblem.wi...om/wiki/Ashnard

Alright guys, I was somewhat bored today so I've decided for fun to try out for Ashnard this time around. Let me know what you think, and sorry about my past auditions cluttering up the playlist I'm posting:

http://soundcloud.com/jubedube/tracks

Edit: I should also probably mention I messed up a bit in one sentence, and that if you have any suggestions for how the voice should sound I wouldn't mind a few tips. Ashnard always seemed like a low and gravelly sort of speaker to me, but that's likely not the case for everyone.

Edited by jubedube

Now that I'm back in the states, you'll be having a few auditions coming from me sometime this week, probably.

I'm shooting for Greil, but I'll throw some others in there as well.

I'll probably do something for:

Brom

Largo

Geoffrey

Shinon

Gatrie

Reyson

Dheginsea

Caineghis

Giffca

Tauroneo

Haar

Stefan

You can let me know what you're looking for in these voices, or I can just try to take some artistic liberty. Whichever.

Just replying to this so it can be on the current page, I personally don't have much direction to give regarding these characters. Save for making them sound like they act, a good example being Gatrie, who's easy to identify as a character since he spends most of the game fawning over women and acting somewhat like an oaf, but has the capacity to be bold when needed.

Additionally, glad to see someone is doing Greil. I'm looking forward to hearing that.

Edited by jubedube

I've been wanting to be a part of this ever since the topic sprung up way back when, but never got around to actually auditioning.

Greil's been on my eye for a while, too. If I fit then that means we can record his death scene, too.

Have anyone of you sent me things, yet? I have yet to receive any e-mails from any of you. :/

Have anyone of you sent me things, yet? I have yet to receive any e-mails from any of you. :/

In case you didn't notice, you can listen to my Ashnard audition by going to my soundcloud profile (Which I linked before but will link again, it should be at the top of the page and playable without download: http://soundcloud.com/jubedube/tracks). If you have flashblock up or something that's just making the audio files inaccessible let me know. As for 1st Mate Bob, he stated before that it will take him some time; so I'm going to presume that his email will come later.