SSBB Tournament!

Zanarkin

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried on two separate occasions to brawl Emerald. The first chance we had was a perfect opportunity, but he blew it off because he quote "didn't feel like it". We arranged a time to brawl today and he never showed up. So my next opportunity is tomorrow at 8:30 central. Emerald, you better be there.

Well Core and Kirsche aren't around... I'm wondering if i should be lenient... If they make it by tomorrow and Efox doesn't fight with Knitty, then i suppose it will be a forfeit for him. If Core and kirsche don't figth by tomorrow... Idk... I'm thinking about it.

Core and Kirsche have had the trouble of not being able to fight due to timezones. Due to this i will extend the Deadline by 2 days, if they don't get to their match today.

I lol'd

so one more match huh? *waits patiently*

Yep, however, that one has had many chances to figth, according to Knitty, its Efox fault, so if it happens that the match isn't done by today, then we go to the next round, and Knitty gets a point, efox gets 0.

Duh.

Also, I'm available from now until 10:00 Central, if you want to have our match Emerald. Assuming you won't make it by then, I don't mind having the deadline extended, but if we must move on, I'll comply and take the win.

Duh.

Also, I'm available from now until 10:00 Central, if you want to have our match Emerald. Assuming you won't make it by then, I don't mind having the deadline extended, but if we must move on, I'll comply and take the win.

Emerald had plenty of opportunities, and he doesn't want to come around at the very least to say that he was going to do it today/tomorrow. There really isn't much for me to do. However, since i wasn't explicit with the time I will go to sleep, and the 16th will end. Meaning, i can't be around for round end. I will come by tomorrow first thing (after breakfast and my coffee).

Round 3:

2p:

mmKALLL - Xeylode

Luffy - Shadowofkitty

1p:

Chaoskitty - Quintessence

Angru Mainya - Core

0p:

Kirsche - Emerald Yoshi

Knitty - SlayerX

Don't worry, Knitty - you still have your point, but you happened to get the 0p seed, just like Shadow happened to get the corresponding 2p seed (ouch).

Unfortunately this round not everyone were able to be paired by locations, but I did my best. Hopefully there isn't too much lag.

Have fun! ~ mmKALLL

Thanks to mmKALLL to organizing the 2nd and 3rd Rounds.

The deadline for Round 3 is set for August 20.

If it presents any incovenince to anyone please tell me before the deadline is met so that I can extend it.

As for Xeylode, hopefully, you'll be able to get your matches done before the 19th. If not, i'll extend the deadline to the 23rd.

Edited by SlayerX