SSBB Tournament!

Zanarkin

It's a wild shadowofchaos!

All his moves were super effective! [/Pokemon References]

Luffy took mortal damage and collapsed! [/Mother 3 reference]

Boss: Luffy? Luuuuuffy? LUUUUUFFFFFYYYYY?!!!!! [/Metal Gear Solid Reference]

Yeaaah I hope you're feeling REALLY rusty when I play you, Rey, or this will not end well for me XD

Edited by Luffy

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot an FE reference.

Serra: Ooh! Why me? This is SO annoying!

You'll do fine.

I've never seen a swiss style used before, but I like it actually. You never know who you will face next round since it depends upon so many outcomes.

^Me neither. And that's a nice line to use as an FE reference, haha.

Unfortunately Rey used to beat me 80% of the time 2 years ago when we used to be (closer) friends. And I would rage, sometimes jokingly, sometimes seriously, since I'd never get beaten that badly before I played Rey >_>

And I doubt anything has changed... >_> fate is out to get me, but oh well, it's only 1 round... -_-

... Technically I have 1 p ._.

As I said, "just like Shadow happened to get the corresponding 2p seed (ouch)."

Well, Xeylode, I'll be able to hand you my butt in around 20-24 hours from posting this. Don't rape it too hard.

In the retrospective, I hope I'd played more intensively, since they were indeed tight and you made lots of mistakes compared to the other time when we played, and it took quite a bit to get used to playing you again. But they were great games anyway, thanks for playing! Better won, and all that :P

Only you and Luffy have the chances to get all four points anymore. Good luck.

In the retrospective, I hope I'd played more intensively, since they were indeed tight and you made lots of mistakes compared to the other time when we played, and it took quite a bit to get used to playing you again. But they were great games anyway, thanks for playing! Better won, and all that :P

Only you and Luffy have the chances to get all four points anymore. Good luck.

Wait, how many rounds are we playing? Only 4? I thought we'd do at least 6, since that is half the number of competitors.

Also, Slayer I am on tonight and every other weekday night if you want to Brawl.

Edited by Knitty

Wait, how many rounds are we playing? Only 4? I thought we'd do at least 6, since that is half the number of competitors.

Also, Slayer I am on tonight and every other weekday night if you want to Brawl.

I decided to do four just so that it wouldn't too long that it would go over into the begining of school.

Right now i'm collecting tails. Lets set it for tomorrow. Around 7:00 PM Est, how does that sound.

Edited by SlayerX

Sounds good, I'll be there. Can't stay past 7:30 EST, so we can't spend too much time.

Alright, then how about a little earlier then? You set the time. Since i'm free all the time.

So if I win, I face Xeylode, who seems ridiculously good, and if I lose, I lose, which is not fun,

sounds like an unwinnable situation here >___>

I should be able to do my match tonight if Rey is available :\ I'm kind of unable to Brawl any time until 9PM at the moment... (I mean for the next like, week) >_>

Edited by Luffy

I decided to do four just so that it wouldn't too long that it would go over into the begining of school.

Oh. That's good. I'm losing wifi access for a few months after the last weekend in august.

Quit exaggerating Luffy lol All my matches with everyone could easily have been my losses.

Shadow figured out my Snake after game 2. I lost game 3 and almost lost game 4, but managed to scrap out a win. Had he stuck with his character pick right from the get go I bet I would have lost.

mmKALLL took sometime to get the feel for the match at first, but once he did, he quickly took back the lead I had had on him. Although, I barely managed to win that one. Game 2 was the complete opposite. He took the lead at first, but I almost brought it back. In the end I lost that match though. Game 3 we both switched characters. I won at 2 stocks, high percent, but he ran into a few wifi lag moments during recovery and cost his stock relatively early. If that hadn't happened it would have been another close game that who know who would have won then. I cannot remember all the way back to when I played E. Yoshi, but I recall them still being fairly close.

Now's your chance to go and beat Shadow, you can do it! :D

I admit I got knee'd in the face, that was ouch, I may have won the battle but I lost the war >___>

I am still suspicious of Rey letting me win because he's a better player than I am, just that simple. >_>

anyhow GGs...... those were intense again. every match has been intense so far. I need another breather from competitive video games until my Starcraft tournament this weekend -_-

Edited by Luffy

Alright i'll be there. there might be some delay due to technical issues with the disc.

NVM it worked instantly :awesome:

Edited by SlayerX

Knife won 3-0.

Damn, i almost won one, except i suck at recovering :(

That ike vs sonic was good, and i was going to use side b :(

Also, those were indeed fun casual matches

Edited by SlayerX