Athos mode

Nintenlord

This is a hack about Athos and Nergal in FE7's and FE6's backstory some 500 years before those games.

Latest version:

Download

Screenshots:

Titlescreen.png

idiot.png

athosattack.png

nergalattack.png

astrasaysthisisgenius.png

Details:

I am making this hack based on my interpretation of the events during that time. I will be adding details as the game doesn't give full hacks worth of details. If you don't agree with this, feel free to not play this hack, it isn't part of the canon.

Other people's contribution:

I do accept other people's contributions, but they have to be good, if I can do better you have no chance of getting stuff to this hack. Portrait's are my weakness, so that's the best place to get things in. I do generally also take advice and ideas, but only if I feel they fit in the hack, but keep in mid that this is my hack, not a community project, I make all the final decisions.

HECK YEAH!!!

Nintenlord, if you need any help, you know where to ask man. I still owe you shitloads of favors that I haven't forgotten. Not that I can do anything you can't, but I still feel the need to offer. :P

I shall be following this hack as much as I can. Like, you're going to get annoyed REAL fast

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The hack itself wasn't incredibly great. Don't know why, but I was expecting 2 chapters. You, however, are abso-freakin' awesome and I want to thank you for your contributions to the FE hacking community, and, by proxy, my life.