Mariah's Stuff

Mariah the Magician

Heres some stuff I made in my spare time, hope you like it!

[spoiler=Battle Sprites]Elika (mix between Eliwood and Eirika)

355080.gif

Elika.zip

Short Haired Rogue

355097.gif

Rogue.zip

Female Rogue

355089.gif

(F) Rogue.zip

[spoiler=Battle Sheets]

[spoiler=Female Wyvern Rider]WyvernRider.png

[spoiler=Female Wyvern Lord]WyvernLord-1.png

[spoiler=Character Portraits]

[spoiler=Female]FArcher1.pngFArcher2.pngFArcher3.pngFElfValk1.pngFElfValk2.pngFElfValk3.pngFWyvernLord1.pngFWyvernLord2.pngFWyvernLord3.pngFShaman1.pngFShaman2.pngFShaman3.pngFemThief1.pngFemThief2.pngFemThief3.pngFPeg1.pngFPeg2.pngFPeg3.png

[spoiler=Male]MPaladin1.pngMPaladin2.pngMPaladin3.pngMMage1.pngMMage2.pngMMage3.pngMArcher1.pngMArcher2.pngMArcher3.pngMMyrm1.pngMMyrm2.pngMMyrm3.pngMShaman1.pngMShaman2.pngMShaman3.png

Edited by Mariah the Magician

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photobucket is your friend, I'd recommend it(especially for the three animations). ;)

But your female wyrm knight/lord looks very nice . :) Simple and clean.

The two rogues fail to impress me, but the Elika one is quite good.

I didn't really comment on the wyverns, but I have to say I don't like them, at all. Just pasting the pegasi riders' head on them just doesn't work.

The males have helmets, so I think the females should have helmets as well (and tbh, the existing female wyvern sprites (aka the same as the male) works in this rare case).

But I'm definitely seeing some potential here. Keep it up =).

Edited by Feawr The Kitty

Elika is a character I made for my sisters hack. The rogues I wasn't really going for creative or special simply other styles of the rogue and as for the wyverns it's just something I did for fun, if you don't like them then thats perfectly fine to me. I put them up here incase someone did like them and would like to use them, just trying to be helpful if even only a little. :)

Since when is stating an opinion insulting someone?

I only said I didn't like said sprites. Boohoo.

I even added in a nice thing at the end, and I really meant that.

Don't go speaking for someone else (Mariah didn't seem insulted at all).

Uhm... grow a spine?

He was voicing his opinion, deal with it. If he was being offensive, it would have been more like "wow those rogues are boring as anything".

derp ninja

On a side note, I don't much care for the wyverns since the lack of armor(appears to just be peg and falco) doesn't fit how wyvern riders really dress. I say the normal armor is fine, just modifications so the girls don't look like men on dracos.

Edited by Kitty of Time

He wasn't being rude. He was simply sharing his opinion, which I believe he's entitled to, yes? People are going to share their opinions, criticisms, and concerns a lot as long as your friend keeps posting, and not all of them are going to be "nice". I'm sure she can stand up for her work just as well as you seem to, so let her determine what's "rude" or not.

That said, my feedback: The edits are simple, yes, but clean. Definitely start trying for more complex edits. Your animations, however, have room for improvement in the timing department. Particularly, the "hit" frames and the starting frame need to be held for a longer time period, similar to an actual FE animation.

Edited by The Blind Archer