Mariah's Stuff

Mariah the Magician

Well here we go with the favorites thing again.

Row 1: Kind of a tie between the first and second one.

Row 2: Second or third ... also a tie.

Row 3: Dull gray blue haired guy.

They're all really nice though. Smooth which is pretty important so they look natural.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say the second one, but only if you swap out that green in his outfit for the shade of green that's used on either of the other guys.

EDIT: No, wait, use the shade of green that's the first guy's hair. The third guy's green is just a little too dark.

Edited by eclipse

I like this one!

It's so well done! ^O^

2nd and 3th are better imo ^^

Please remember that, according to the Code of Conduct:

In the Creative board, posts are required to expound on the reasons for why something is good, or not good in your opinion. For example, if you want to say someone did a good job, you must tell them the specific reasons why.

While positive critique can be a motivating factor, it does not necessarily help the member's skills improve. No one is perfect, so there is always something helpful and constructive you can add to help the member continually improve and expand their skills.

I like first and second of the most recent one.

Also, I'm liking these splices you are making! They are kind of simple but they're pretty good.you could always maybe try and make each one more complex than the last maybe lol. It could probably help you get better or something.

*Edited for more helpfulness and less just "I like it"-ness*

Edited by Strawman the DucksawDucky

Thanks guys, I know there pretty simple honestly. I usually make the girls more detailed then the guys because of how much I can do to the hair most of the time, I also double check them about 4 or so times lol. As for his class, he's a Sniper. :P

Oh, I missed a couple!

For the girl with back problems, my personal color sense likes the second one better, but I keep staring at the third one. I don't know why.

For the Sniper guy, I like the first color. However, I feel his neck's a touch on the long side (I'm not sure if I should blame IS for that one).