Anybody who doesn't like it can three themselves.

Nayr Farros

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it. The FE7 one was boring, didnt really define Raven as well as yours does.

Touché. Your "ravenped" Raymond looks epic. I think I may take on Lucius as a personal challenge.

Edited by Shaman

NayrRaven.png

Pink: I think that part of the collar's trim could be a bit darker.

Green: I don't think the outline colour is necessary in that part of the shirt.

Grey: Seems like a bit too much of the darkest red.

Blue: I think you should shave that part down a pixel or so.

Purple: Not really sure why this part of the hair is disconnected. :P

But yeah! I really really like it! :) Very Raven-y and that belt buckle/strap on the right is beautifully done.

NuRavenFormat-5.png

And you can thank Arcfalcion for helping with the buckles and straps. That girl is amazing. :p

Derisive and backhanded CNC noted.

.....................................................................................................

Well despite what April derisively and backhandedly says I think the shading isn't even that bad anyway. The buckle and straps look pretty awesome~ April definitely could've described in more detail though. Probably needs some shade at the top right where it's coming around the top of his shoulder. And the trim part of the right strap is a little monotonous in colouring. Adding the lighter skin shade in a little bit as highlights might help change that?

As for the buckle, it probably could use darker shading towards the bottom right of it.

He keeps quitting the internet periodically, clearing photobucket and coming back.

I clean out my photobucket of old links frequently because my albums get cluttered as hell. Most of the links deleted are old version anyway.

I've only done total purges twice. So please cease trying to incite drama.

• 2 weeks later...

WoltOverhaul.png

My recent decision to send Superluigi any FE6 sprites I work on gave me a whim to work on Wolt.

His palette and design are altered to closer resemble his official art, and his shading has been generally cleaned. I already knew what to do for most of this because Wolt was the base of the new Zach in The Last Promise, which I made.

I like it, but I miss his shoulder pad being on his left shoulder. His left side looks bland/plain now... :(

Official art had it on the fair side, opposite of the hair spikes behind his hear. Also I spruced up the detailing of the shirt to accomodate a little.

His right eye's iris needs a couple of darker pixels down the bottom because at the moment it's giving the illusion that one eye is bigger than the other.

Nice Wolt! He looks much cleaner than the original.

However, the way the arrows sit in the quiver bothers me. Check this out:

4f67dc91d5664ff3afac66ee1c314a6d.png

I marked the rough shape of the quiver, and then the arrows. You can see that, given their angle, they actually would not fit in the quiver, but would stick out the side!