Ragefest 3: Douchey Today, Relieved Tomorrow

MarkyJoe1990

Bah. Well I'd feel really bad prying further into this matter, so I'll stop.

However, even if we disregard the whole "You can remove my submission if you want" thing, your submission would still be disqualified due to it's immense reliance on luck.

This means the only submission left to do is the special submission.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah. Well I'd feel really bad prying further into this matter, so I'll stop.

However, even if we disregard the whole "You can remove my submission if you want" thing, your submission would still be disqualified due to it's immense reliance on luck.

This means the only submission left to do is... mine.

Okay, I'm cool with that. Hopefully this doesn't happen in Ragefest 4, otherwise I'm screwed, but I have a lot of time so if I encounter any bugs I can definitely work it out.

*BladeHero22 leaves a post spoiling parts of my Ragefest submission*

Instead of bitching about it and spoiling parts of the submission, how about you read the extremely detailed walkthrough included with the hack?

Seriously. I want his post removed.

EDIT: BladeHero22's post was removed. Thank you eCut.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Man "Bladehero" is corrupting Corruption of Roy... c wut i did thar?

It just occurred to me, what happened to Ragefest 2 again? Did anyone even win or what

Ephraim225 came in first, you came in second, and I made last place. See the video for details:

Edited by ThatGuyDownTheStreet

*BladeHero22 leaves a post spoiling parts of my Ragefest submission*

Instead of bitching about it and spoiling parts of the submission, how about you read the extremely detailed walkthrough included with the hack?

Seriously. I want his post removed.

EDIT: BladeHero22's post was removed. Thank you eCut.

I never received a walkthrough to go with the hack.

But it's still difficult as hell even if I did use a walkthrough. I'm not even kidding. Why would you submit anything for your own contest? Oh, wait... That was a stupid question.

Regardless, I feel as though you broke your own rules. I tried recording it and I've died a lot of times. How many? I don't know, I stopped counting after the first 28 times.

So, in terms of recording it, I give up. I'll let Astra do it.

But it's still difficult as hell even if I did use a walkthrough. I'm not even kidding. Why would you submit anything for your own contest? Oh, wait... That was a stupid question.

Regardless, I feel as though you broke your own rules. I tried recording it and I've died a lot of times. How many? I don't know, I stopped counting after the first 28 times.

It's a Ragefest submission. It's supposed to be hard.

Also, what rule did I break?

You might want to download the latest version of the hack, since it includes a guide.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

I haven't played the new version or anything, but when I played MJ1990's submission it wasn't too hard after I learned some secrets and tricks through trial and error. The walkthrough probably already tells you about these tricks and secrets, along with other handy stuff.

WAAAAAAH RAGEFEST SUBMISSIONS INDUCED RAGE IN ME

Stop whining, and don't try and rules lawyer the maker of the fucking contest.

It's a Ragefest submission. It's supposed to be hard.

Also, what rule did I break?

You might want to download the latest version of the hack, since it includes a guide.

I know it's supposed to be hard, but you took it all the way past Camtech075 level hard.

If I remember correctly, RNG abuse is against the rules. There is one boss that I feel I can't kill unless I'm Lucky McLuckington from Luckysburg.

Where can I find the latest version? And thanks, I REALLY need that guide. Ephraim225 never gave me a guide for it.

for the record my level was actually stupidly easy if you knew the trick

i pulled it out again because i was bored and it wasn't that hard

(that being said i know what the maps look like but even then it should only add a few things)

the reason mine was so bullshit hard was because the glitches made it suck

I know it's supposed to be hard, but you took it all the way past Camtech075 level hard.

If I remember correctly, RNG abuse is against the rules. There is one boss that I feel I can't kill unless I'm Lucky McLuckington from Luckysburg.

Where can I find the latest version? And thanks, I REALLY need that guide. Ephraim225 never gave me a guide for it.

There is no boss in the game that is luck based to beat. I've confirmed it myself. you're just not good at the game. =P

I'll PM you the link to the latest version.

for the record my level was actually stupidly easy if you knew the trick

i pulled it out again because i was bored and it wasn't that hard

(that being said i know what the maps look like but even then it should only add a few things)

the reason mine was so bullshit hard was because the glitches made it suck

Right. Hey, I've always wondered. Do you know where I can find a copy of that level?

i don't have it on me anymore and i can't think of anyone who does off the top of my head

you might be able to find it scouring teb or something but i doubt it

It's not that hard, wimp.

There is one boss that I feel I can't kill unless I'm Lucky McLuckington from Luckysburg.

Dear god. Never say that again.

Ephraim225 never gave me a guide for it.

Because clearly he owed you a walkthrough. Oh right, just copy what Markyjoe did in his video, and there's your walkthrough.

It's not that hard, wimp.

Dear god. Never say that again.

Because clearly he owed you a walkthrough. Oh right, just copy what Markyjoe did in his video, and there's your walkthrough.

Not necessary dear. :P

Edited by eCut